What did we learn today 7-05-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...that Cindy is pulling out the Chili recipe as we speak for ICA's homecoming. Sadly, I cannot help but thinking that all the A's are quietly rejoicing that the sham they perpetrated on the justice system has prevailed. Guilty - ALL of them. I am convinced that all of their actions during the trial were carefully orchestrated to achieve this outcome. I am devastated.

Casey Anthony will become a millionaire after walking scott free from killing her daughter.

Lord I pray that the IRS puts her away...the OJ effect needs to happen RIGHT NOW! PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN AS SHE WALKS OUT!

I'M JUST SICK!

Yes, and please let her never have a baby again and never be a step parent or a parent of any sort. Now she knows she can get away with murder.

I have learned that 12 jurors can find you guilty of lying to LE about the disappearance of your child but can find you not guilty of harming her in any way.

Something is so wrong here.

I just want to know what their reasoning was.

I learned that an idiot can kill a child and get away with it.
I learned that I don't want to live in Florida because they obviously do not care if people kill the children and throw them in swamps.
I learned that our justice system sucks.

All I needed to know is she was with Caylee last, she was partying for 31 days and lied to anyone who asked about Caylee. I didn't even need to know the skull was found with duct tape. What the he77 happened in that jury room? They had plenty of choices other than 1st degree. How did this happen???

We learned that if you stick to your sociopathic lies long enough and if you let the remains of your child rot long enough, you can get away with murder.

I learned that once again, our justice system has failed. I never thought I'd see such a failure again (after the OJ trial), but sadly, I am wrong.

I feel sickened.

I've learned that I have some wine chilling in the fridge, and I can open it before 5 pm, and I'm just heartsick right now. So excuse me while I go off and grab my binky and suck on my pacifier...errr bottle.

I'm depressed that a beautiful little girl died from non-natural or non-accidental causes, and we still have no explanation as to why.

As a citizen of Florida I learned the meaning of extreme shame that our system does not work. I feel so ashamed that the message the world has been given today from this jury is it's okay to kill your child and throw them away in a swamp. I feel sick.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but this is our system of justice. I have to trust that the jury made the right decision with the information they were given. "Not guilty" does NOT mean innocent, and I firmly believe that ICA will face the ultimate judge, jury, and executioner some day, much worse than she ever would have seen on earth.

I'm also so sad that Roy Kronk was ignored the first time he called about the skull. If Caylee had been found sooner, and there had been more evidence, I really believe the outcome would have been so different.

Also, as much as I can not stand JB and think he was a horrible lawyer, I am impressed at his statements at the presser today. There were no winners today, even a guilty verdict would not have brought Caylee back.

Though I'm shocked and pretty saddened...I totally second your post. Especially the part about Caylee being found sooner... and the worst part is that KC wasn't caught sooner. Cadaver dogs searching around the neighborhood may have led to Caylee. Too bad.

CM on the other hand was a little too gloat-y for me.

IS there anything she can be charged on? Negilent child abuse, neglect resulting in death? Was everything covered in THIS case?

I've learned you don't put your faith in a justice system that only works for some people.

Thank God I still have some Valium left from a RX I got awhile ago. I just took some and I'm going to lie down for awhile. I feel sick and hopefully I'll be able to calm down.

I learned that my dh was right and I knew the DT created enough doubt and no DNA or finger prints on the duct tape sealed it IMO. I also learned that Scott Peterson is guilty but Casey Anthony is not? Ummmm...

NO one thought this was a possibility; the TH had made the comment, "We are waiting here on HLN with verdict watch- we'll find out soon if ICA will die of old age in jail or through lethal injection"!!!! How is it that everyone else saw her for the murderer she is, but this jury did NOT???

Today is my son's 16th Birthday; I was supposed to pick-up his cake but made my family sit around and wait until I could hear the verdict... My son wound up driving me to Publix because I couldn't see straight, before we left the house, I grabbed my little Yorkie baby and went into my bedroom crying. I haven't EVER felt this degree of anger in my life...the depth of it kinda scares me...HOW? How did that &**^%% get off with killing that precious baby?

Justice has little meaning to me anymore...it's just a word in the dictionary.

~Mish

I picked 1, 2, and 5. I will explain not choosing the other two options.

This will not alter other cases, they were previous to this one. I am sorry to tell you that television has tipped jury trials tremendously. Meaning CSI type shows, no prints, no dna, no smoking gun. I could write a thesis about it and what I, just one little speck of sand, have observed the last few years, but will not.

Do I feel the verdict is right? No, but the jurors chose it. They felt there was not enough evidence to prove murder or child abuse. That is their choice. I feel they were also overburdened and may have just went with it to end this mess. Sadly that leaves another mess out here, but there are millions of them out here. I have no words for that.

I learned that throwing your child in the swamp and then thrown your family under the bus you will walk away ....I am glad I dont know any one on that jury because they have a lot of questions to answer..

And it is interesting to me that they have no comment to the press or to the public. What is that? They are embarrassed? Frightened? Unsure? In shame?

:(

I didn't learn anything today. I'm confused like a modsnip.

I definitely confirmed the fact that our judicial system is a huge pile of <unusual persons>.

I am speechless. I now know that Caylee, my Aunt and my hubby's sister, (who's the reason I joined Websleuths in the first place) will NEVER get justice. What is this world coming to?

Thank God I still have some Valium left from a RX I got awhile ago. I just took some and I'm going to lie down for awhile. I feel sick and hopefully I'll be able to calm down.

((hug)) and tears. You rest, and remember always: there are still some good people, who WILL remember Caylee.

Why do you think JB said he had "mixed feelings" about all of this in his presser? Did he indirectly admit that it wasn't justice for Caylee and he was able to get a murderer go free? What on earth could he have meant otherwise?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back