Found Deceased OK - Caitlyn Rose Case, 33, Traveling from Louisiana to Colorado, vehicle abandoned in Fort Towson, 5 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2010:
A judge scolded a 20-year-old Wednesday who faces her fourth DWI, sentencing her to more than a year and a half in jail for violating her probation on previous offenses.

Caitlyn Case of Houma was stopped Dec. 4 on Martin Luther King Boulevard for running a stop light, among other alleged traffic violations. A breath test registered her blood-alcohol level at .22, more than 10 times over the .02 legal limit for drivers younger than 21, according to State Police Troop C.

2018:
Caitlyn Case, 29, of 423 Charles St. in New Iberia, was arrested Oct. 10 and charged with speeding, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of Schedule IV drugs.

2020:
Caitlyn Rose Case, 31, Maple Ave, Houma, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant for failure to appear on the charges of operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled and speeding. No bail has been set.

2021:
Caitlyn Rose Case, 32, Houma, LA, was arrested on February 12, 2021, at 10:48 am for resisting arrest or officer and on two warrants for failure to appear on the charges of speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail has been set.

I can't tell if this was another arrest earlier the same day or the same incident. Two different times, several different charges.

Caitlyn Rose Case, 31 years of age, Address-Maple Ave., Houma, LA., was arrested on 2/12/2021 at 1:50 A.M.

Charge:

Criminal Damage to Property
Resisting an Officer

I'm sure there are more, Houma court records are paywalled. This was just what was found in a single cursory google search.

2010:
A judge scolded a 20-year-old Wednesday who faces her fourth DWI, sentencing her to more than a year and a half in jail for violating her probation on previous offenses.

Caitlyn Case of Houma was stopped Dec. 4 on Martin Luther King Boulevard for running a stop light, among other alleged traffic violations. A breath test registered her blood-alcohol level at .22, more than 10 times over the .02 legal limit for drivers younger than 21, according to State Police Troop C.

2018:
Caitlyn Case, 29, of 423 Charles St. in New Iberia, was arrested Oct. 10 and charged with speeding, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of Schedule IV drugs.

2020:
Caitlyn Rose Case, 31, Maple Ave, Houma, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant for failure to appear on the charges of operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled and speeding. No bail has been set.

2021:
Caitlyn Rose Case, 32, Houma, LA, was arrested on February 12, 2021, at 10:48 am for resisting arrest or officer and on two warrants for failure to appear on the charges of speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail has been set.

I can't tell if this was another arrest earlier the same day or the same incident. Two different times, several different charges.

Caitlyn Rose Case, 31 years of age, Address-Maple Ave., Houma, LA., was arrested on 2/12/2021 at 1:50 A.M.

Charge:

Resisting an Officer

I'm sure there are more, Houma court records are paywalled. This was just what was found in a single cursory google search.
This is so sad. She was clearly very at risk from a young age, which caused her to endanger her own life and the lives of others.
It sounds like she moved and was very much getting her life back on track. Maybe going home to get the new car she bought sent her back into trouble
I hope she is at peace now ️

Last edited:
This is so sad. She was clearly very at risk from a young age, which caused her to endanger her own life and the lives of others.
It sounds like she moved and was very much getting her life back on track. Maybe going home to get the new car she bought sent her back into trouble
I hope she is at peace now ️
Despite the fact that in the past CRC has clearly “endangered her own life and the lives of others”, and despite her past record of arrests for DWI, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, traffic violations, resisting arrest, fleeing, etc. there is currently no evidence that she was “endangering her own life and the lives of others” on her way from Houma back to Colorado.

Until we hear more from LE, I am withholding judgement as to whether CRC was somehow “sent back into trouble” or that she was somehow responsible for whatever happened to her. I think taking any other approach at this time is victim blaming.

Jmo

I know theirs a lot of speculation due to CC past. However, the self harm scenario doesn't cut it for me. She had just purchased a new vehicle, and as of 06:10, from the witness, she was simply trying to get back in the right direction. 10:53 I believe is when one of the 911 calls were made. The strange pings around Paris say to me that she wasn't in control of the vehicle. Something happened to her in the area of Cunningham.

The property the truck was located on is a private and gated property. And the embankment her truck ended up going off of, is the only part of the property where you could launch a vehicle, this was stated by her father. Nobody that is looking to self harm and not familiar and with ready access to the property is just going to do that.

CC father also stated, and I confirmed this with my own research, that the family that owns the property her truck was found on, also are from Paris, and own property in that solar park area near Cunningham, and in fact, CC would have driven past this property. Someone in that family, if not the entire family, knows who did this. Something happened to her in Texas, and her body was dumped nearby to the property and then the car was launched. Only someone with access, and familiarity of that property would know what to do. The reasons as to why are obviously unclear. But I believe strongly that she ran into someone connected to that family in the Paris area, and things went horribly wrong.

Her past I dont think has anything to do with this other than it could make her vulnerable to getting involved in bad situations. But this poor girl was murdered. She didn't launch her truck off that cliff, and the only reason her truck was launched off that cliff was because she was dead and her body had already been dumped a mile away.

Pure Speculation(tm): the SUV was found in the square above the square that says Kiamichi River, on Harrington land, while Caitlyn’s remains were found across the river on Davidson’s.

Edit: this is in response to @Rush4087 in #365.

Last edited:
No, I have no idea where the car and body were actually found. The river is roughly 200 feet wide in that area.

If I zoom in on the area on the Harrington land near the river which appears to be 'the only spot they could have launched' her truck from, it looks like this:

IMG_3642.jpg

Then, looking across the river, the closest likely place for people in cars to dump a body looks like this:

IMG_3643.jpg

Here's a top down overview. It shows the possible Harrington location ("loc1") and possible location across the river ("loc2"). The yellow lines represent the most direct roads to those locations. The purple arrows indicate gates; the red star is the Harrington house. If they dumped her body first at loc2, then the trip to loc1 is roughly about 8-9 miles. (About 4000 feet as the crow flies.)

IMG_3645.jpg

All VERY speculative!

Denying access to search for a missing person is a huge red flag! Why do this if you have nothing to hide?
It depends. If you mean a search by family members of a missing person, I might be concerned they would injure themselves on my property and then sue me. I might be concerned that they would damage things I own. For example, I can easily imagine searchers tearing apart a wood pile and not taking the time to restack it. If I have valuables stored on my property, I might not want strangers to know what I have. I simply might be uncomfortable having strangers wander around my home and family. I, or my family members, could do a much more thorough job of searching my property than people who don’t know it, if I believed there was a possibility the missing person was there. I might allow a professional search and rescue team (they have insurance in case of injury) or police to search without a warrant. I don’t think I would let strangers search my property. Some people might not even want police officers without a warrant to search. I don’t think you can read anything into disallowing searches, especially those by family members of a missing person who are complete strangers to those whose property they want to search.

2010:

2018:

2020:

2021:

Charge:

Resisting an Officer

Why did you post all of this ?

It shows a pattern of behavior
That has nothing to do with this horrible thing that happened to her now. If she is responsible for her own death , what is everyone, including the police trying to hide. They never did a search around the whole area , they didn't try to get a search warrant to search the area where her car was found, why didn't the person living on the property call the police that night when she said she saw 2 cars coming through her gate & only seeing 1 car leave ? Too many unanswered questions, too many changed stories.

That has nothing to do with this horrible thing that happened to her now. If she is responsible for her own death , what is everyone, including the police trying to hide. They never did a search around the whole area , they didn't try to get a search warrant to search the area where her car was found, why didn't the person living on the property call the police that night when she said she saw 2 cars coming through her gate & only seeing 1 car leave ? Too many unanswered questions, too many changed stories.
I just answered your question. But it might have to do with how she ended up
In the situation.

It appears that CC parents speaking to Nancy Grace lit a fire under the police. Her body is "found", I'm thinking a tip, just a couple weeks later. And now that it's confirmed that she is dead the police may be taking the case more seriously, which may explain the radio silence since.

Mr Case seemed to have only spoken to Nancy Grace and named names because the police weren't doing anything, and he did mention how he had threatened to out the Harrington's and go public before and how the police kept on convincing him to keep quiet, until it seemed he finally had enough.

With this we may be able to take radio silence as a good thing that the police are doing their jobs and Mr and Mrs Case are satisfied. If we see them going national again, then that may mean the opposite, at which time more information will come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back