What didn't Casey count on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She didn't count on Sawgrass-ZFG having a life which would be affected
adversely if she blamed her for Caylee's disappearance, or that ZFG could
retain a law firm to pursue civil action against her.

Totally Agree!!! I think she was still expecting that to happen when they brought in and she was wearing that blue hoodie and that stupid smile! She was still expecting that when she tweaked her Caylee t-shirt with a knot and put on her Hollywood sunglasses and strutted to JB's office. And, she was still expecting that when she gave her brother that high-5 that was caught on camera!
And, after the last court hearing-I'm not sure that she's still not expecting that to happen someday!!:bang:

I wonder this as well--also, that once she got all of this attention, she would be offered tons of money to pose in men's magazines.

She didn't count on the fact that anyone would miss Caylee. She didn't so why would anyone else. Inquiries from others were answered with "She's with the nanny" and they bought it.

She also didn't count on the fact that the body would smell so bad so soon and that the stench in the car would not go away.

She didn't count on the fact that her daughter's murder would captivate millions.

She didn't count on the fact that Cindy wouldn't give her "Just one more day"

She didn't count on the fact that millions of people would fall in love with a little girl that she regarded as nothing more that trash to be dumped at the side of the road.

She didn't count on the fact that she will be punished for her actions.

She didn't count on the fact that most people would want to see her burn in he!! for what she did to that precious little girl.

She didn't count on, people not buying her crazy, lame Zanny/nanny story.

She didn't count on the fact that other people would not be as willing as her mother and brother had always been to wade through her statements for grains of truth and then, probably due to exhaustion, be satisfied with those grains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back