What didn't Casey count on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amy ratting her out and then bringing her mother to Tony's door.
Dreamland over. Now that was a total buzzkill.....seeing Cindy at
the door while she is pretending to be free and single.

I dont think casey ever planned on a kidnapping excuse, she would not have gone out partying...that was a spur of the moment idea when she was being pushed to produce caylee. I dont think casey ever figured her mom would call the cops about caylee being missing.

cindy only called the cops to get casey in trouble for stealing GGM money and the police werent coming fast enough so she through in the granddaughter is missing out of anger not really realizing the implications of what she was saying.

I really do think casey thought she could get away with it and no one would check up so thoughly on her story. I mean to actually take them to a bogus apartment and work place...what did she think LE would do a drive by of universal and say "oh so you work there in that building... okie dokie...lets go back home"

She didn't count on all the ppl who saw her as she was, to see her as she is now. I don't think prison scrubs are popular at any of the clubs in Florida.

KC didn't count on.....the day when she wouldn't be the boss calling the shots. moo

She didn't count on all the ppl who saw her as she was, to see her as she is now. I don't think prison scrubs are popular at any of the clubs in Florida.

Wonder if she's tried to knot up her shirt, while laying around in her cell, like she did her Caylee t-shirt? I don't think she counted on running out of time-she had to have known she couldn't hide out forever! If CA had given her 1 more day-she'd have hauled butt!:mad:

the car being towed ....

Cindy knocking on Tonys door ....
The car being towed was my first response to this one too.

Who knows how long she would have been allowed to go on avoiding her parents and explaining away Caylee's absence to her friends if that car hadn't been towed? She'd already kept everyone at bay for 2 weeks when the car was towed.

But even then, I think she thought she'd gotten away with it when it took another 2 weeks from the time the car was towed to the time GA & CA got the car and confronted her and finally called LE.

There are many things I think she didn't count on but after some close calls with GA and the gas cans, with GA following her in CA's car that day, with LA looking for her at the club, with CA pressing her to see or at least talk to Caylee - so many things closing in on her but still she'd been getting away with it for a month by the time CA showed up at the door and I bet she was getting more confident as each day passed that she wasn't caught.

Casey didn't count on LE being smarter than everyone in her family. She hates them for not believing her BS like her family has sidestepped and ignored and allowed and simply swept under the rug her entire life. Once LE caught onto her (really, that wasn't soooo hard with everything we already KNOW) she turned the A's focus onto: let's hate and mistrust LE.

ITA! She may not have counted on OSCO's follow-up, but she knew she could count on the back-up, clean-up and cover-up at home. She may have needed a meterologist to predict the hurricane, and never seen the meter-reader coming, but she learned nothing set off the hinky meter w the parents. She may not have counted on never getting that "one more day" but she knew she could count on 24-hour home laundry service. She might not have figured on the car never being stolen, but she knew for a fact that in 22 years there had never once been any repercussion for robbing her entire family blind. She may not have realized her websearches would ever wind up being traced, but she knew from years of experience that her family could be counted upon to "erase" anything that needed "erasing." She may never have counted on hard, irrefutable evidence of security and surveillance cams but she learned how to play up every angle there was at Fusian or anywhere else she could gratify her insatiable need for attention. And she may not have counted on CSI crime labs or cadaver dogs, but she knew CA could be counted on to dismiss them all with, "Science is only science. Nothing is 100%." JMHO

I don't think she expected Jesse Grund to demand a paternity test.

She clearly didn't think the police would question the fact that she left her daughter with a nanny or follow up on her statement that she worked at Universal, amongst her multitude of other lies. I'm hoping she was also dumb enough to think they'd never find the body and didnt' bother to to cover her fingerprints with a glove when applying the duct tape.

That she had to prove her statements. That her statements would be checked for verification. And only then would the statements be considered factual.

That her statements to the LE was considered roadmaps that they HAD to follow to try and find that baby. That when it was all considered lies, then she would be considered the main suspect, just based upon that.

That not finding a ZFG at Sawgrass would mean "no hand off" happened. That SHE had to prove there was a ZFG in order to prove a 'hand off' did happen. Until then, she was the #1 suspect. No wiggle, no excuse, no nothing.

That if ZFG was found, that she would be given the option to prove she wasn't KC's Nanny and that she didn't have Caylee. And that it would be so easy to do.

I dont think casey ever planned on a kidnapping excuse, she would not have gone out partying...that was a spur of the moment idea when she was being pushed to produce caylee. I dont think casey ever figured her mom would call the cops about caylee being missing.

cindy only called the cops to get casey in trouble for stealing GGM money and the police werent coming fast enough so she through in the granddaughter is missing out of anger not really realizing the implications of what she was saying.

I really do think casey thought she could get away with it and no one would check up so thoughly on her story. I mean to actually take them to a bogus apartment and work place...what did she think LE would do a drive by of universal and say "oh so you work there in that building... okie dokie...lets go back home"

Bold by Ames..

IMO..that's exactly what the dumba$$ thought...excuse my language please..

ITA! She may not have counted on OSCO's follow-up, but she knew she could count on the back-up, clean-up and cover-up at home. She may have needed a meterologist to predict the hurricane, and never seen the meter-reader coming, but she learned nothing set off the hinky meter w the parents. She may not have counted on never getting that "one more day" but she knew she could count on 24-hour home laundry service. She might not have figured on the car never being stolen, but she knew for a fact that in 22 years there had never once been any repercussion for robbing her entire family blind. She may not have realized her websearches would ever wind up being traced, but she knew from years of experience that her family could be counted upon to "erase" anything that needed "erasing." She may never have counted on hard, irrefutable evidence of security and surveillance cams but she learned how to play up every angle there was at Fusian or anywhere else she could gratify her insatiable need for attention. And she may not have counted on CSI crime labs or cadaver dogs, but she knew CA could be counted on to dismiss them all with, "Science is only science. Nothing is 100%." JMHO

Wonderful post! :clap:

Wonder if she's tried to knot up her shirt, while laying around in her cell, like she did her Caylee t-shirt? I don't think she counted on running out of time-she had to have known she couldn't hide out forever! If CA had given her 1 more day-she'd have hauled butt!:mad:

I noticed that knot up too. And she had the short sleeves rolled up...what was she trying to do? Make a fashion statement? Her child was "missing" and she is trying to look hot and sexy and fashion conscious, with a knotted up, rolled up sleeves Caylee t-shirt.

IMO the major factor in this case is that KC TRULY believed that the police and detectives were never going to follow up on what she told them.
She really believed they were going to take her word for it and never investigate her story.
IMO that is the biggest clue to her mental illness!!!!

...the body decomposing so quickly
getting rid of the body not getting rid of the smell in the car
the smell not going away as she thought it would "I got rid of the smell..."

a security camera at Sawgrass.

KC didn't count on so many people caring, praying & falling in love with Caylee. KC didn't count on so many people searching for her, willing to walk in the hot sun, fight the bugs, gators & snakes. KC didn't count on the angel Caylee making her remains known on Tim Miller's birthday. KC didnt count on Caylee becoming America's Caylee.

I'm sure KC still can't figure out why it became all about Caylee vs all about KC.

I agree with what everyone else has said. One more thing, besides her thinking she could bully everybody including LE:

Casey never counted on losing her freedom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back