What do JonBenet's clothes say?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Camper said:
NI seems to have a great lifestyle now, kind and gentle etc. BUT all kind and gentle appearing young men seem to always enjoy sex and sex exloration at a youthful age, before their brains are fully developed to go along with the biological development they experience at age 20'ish.
Please can anyone tell me where they find their information on this guy?

UKGuy said:
There were fresh wooden splinters lying on the floor probably where it had been split in two by placing it against the wall and stepping on it.
UK Guy, I must have missed this bit in my reading. Do you remember where you got this piece information?

aussiesheila said:
UK Guy, I must have missed this bit in my reading. Do you remember where you got this piece information?
I think it was in PMPT part one, Ransom Notepad Found:

He is going over the search procedures , e.g. what Detective Byfield itemizes:

"Just outside the room, there were wooden shards near an artist's paint tray that also held part of a broken paintbrush; ..."

It is also referenced somewhere else stating the shards belong to the paintbrush handle used to assault JonBenet.

aussiesheila said:
There is a lot of information available by using google and typing in his name enclosed in quotes "".

If you go onto specialized search engines you should be able to find out any academic grants or awards this person has recieved, along with any old email information etc.

BlueCrab said:
Zman,

There's plenty of evidence of staging. The naive ransom note, of course, is staging exhibit no.1. A crime scene is what it is sometimes, as perceived by the observer.
Mr Crab it is not "staging" if the killer intened to leave it. No matter what their reason would be.

aussiesheila said:
Little probably irrelevant tidbit, but the above mentioned had a preference for caucasian females, so much so he eventually married one. They both have shared interests in changing the world.

Also its notable that an 8-year old faces criminal charges, what a contrast with respect to Colorado.

8-Year-Old Charged In Baby Sister's Beating Death Police Say Boy Was Jealous Of Attention Baby Got Open this result in new window
Local6.com Central Florida - Jul 20 11:21 AM
TAMPA, Fla. -- Prosecutors charged an 8-year-old boy with aggravated manslaughter Tuesday for kicking and punching his infant half sister and then hitting her in the face with a two-by-four, killing her.
http://www.local6.com/news/4745727/detail.html

Zman said:
Mr Crab it is not "staging" if the killer intended to leave it. No matter what their reason would be.

Well do keep in mind that the FBI agent that appeared the morning of Dec 26, said, "Look at the family". No doubt 'he' would have more experience and professional training on criminal behaviors and in particular kidnapping, than any poster who posts on WS, imop. Kidnapping cases are a specialty of the FBI.

I do think BlueCrab is right on.

IF IF the agent really really thought that a drooling perp had JonBenet NO ONE could have removed him from the Ramsey house with a crane or a winch. As I recall I do believe that JonBenet had been found in the basement BEFORE the agent came, am I right?

So now we (meaning randoms posters on WS) think that besides the BPD being inept, the FBI is as well, er did I misinterpret?

So as daylight set on the vanishing coat tails of the FBI man, we still have an unsolved murder.

Camper said:
Well do keep in mind that the FBI agent that appeared the morning of Dec 26, said, "Look at the family". No doubt 'he' would have more experience and professional training on criminal behaviors and in particular kidnapping, than any poster who posts on WS, imop. Kidnapping cases are a specialty of the FBI.

I do think BlueCrab is right on.

IF IF the agent really really thought that a drooling perp had JonBenet NO ONE could have removed him from the Ramsey house with a crane or a winch. As I recall I do believe that JonBenet had been found in the basement BEFORE the agent came, am I right?

So now we (meaning randoms posters on WS) think that besides the BPD being inept, the FBI is as well, er did I misinterpret?

So as daylight set on the vanishing coat tails of the FBI man, we still have an unsolved murder.

"Look at the family" was good advice. What BPD did however was "Focus only on the family."

Sorry, I know we all care and want justice for JBR but I think Blue Crab theory is about as likely as SADI. (space aleins did it)

Zman said:
"Look at the family" was good advice. What BPD did however was "Focus only on the family."

Sorry, I know we all care and want justice for JBR but I think Blue Crab theory is about as likely as SADI. (space aleins did it)
'The Choking Game' is becoming increasingly popular with pre teens. Are you aware that kids as young as 10 yrs old are dying from 'playing' this game?
It happened only last week in Idaho 10 yr old Dalton Eby was found dead, hanging from a tree in his backyard. His friend said they did it regularly.
Burke was 2 weeks shy of his 10th birthday. There have been documented accounts of kids as young as 5 yrs old participating in these kind of choking games.

narlacat said:
'The Choking Game' is becoming increasingly popular with pre teens. Are you aware that kids as young as 10 yrs old are dying from 'playing' this game?
It happened only last week in Idaho 10 yr old Dalton Eby was found dead, hanging from a tree in his backyard. His friend said they did it regularly.
Burke was 2 weeks shy of his 10th birthday. There have been documented accounts of kids as young as 5 yrs old participating in these kind of choking games.
Background Article:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Suffocation Games” Proving to be Fatal Attraction to Youngsters [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date Published: July 21, 2005
Source: Newsinferno.com News Staff

http://www.newsinferno.com/storypages/7-21-2005~004.html

[/font]
[/font]

narlacat said:
Yes this is tragic however because I don't believe in the cover up or staging by family member theories I can discount "The Choking Game" in this case.

Nehemiah said:
There has to be something of interest in those Christmas photos taken at the White's party that night or they would have been leaked/released by now. We have never seen any of those pictures. And, in those photos, I believe, is a major clue about JB's clothes that ties into reconciling (or not) what she was wearing between then and when she was murdered.

Check this out from Patsy's interview with Tom and Trip. Patsy is being shown crime scene photos here of JB's bedroom. My eyes bugged out when I read this:

THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else

2 on the bed?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks

4 like a little -- the little pot holder square

5 she was making. This multi-colored thing here.

6 This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh,

7 that's sort of looks like it might be the little

8 velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps.

9 TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last

10 wear that?

11 PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the

12 Whites on the 25th.

13 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. The evening of

14 the 25th?

Hello? JB wore a velvet dress with silver snaps to the White's party? What about the black velvet jeans...the white Gap top....? Patsy in her own words says that JB was wearing a velvet dress!

Again I reiterate....the clues are in the clothes.

Nehemiah said:

10 wear that?

12 Whites on the 25th.

Nehemiah,

Patsy mentions "dress" instead of pants also in one other place in the interviews. The "little silver snaps" would be the clue to figuring out if she meant to say pants. Would a dress normally have snaps?

BlueCrab said:
Patsy mentions "dress" instead of pants also in one other place in the interviews. The "little silver snaps" would be the clue to figuring out if she meant to say pants. Would a dress normally have snaps?

Yes, it could have snaps as well as not have snaps. That would just depend upon the style. Snaps are usually thought of as being not very "dressy", however, sometimes the snaps are covered with a tiny flower, or piece of cloth (such as velvet here), esp. on nice clothing. Then again, it could have easily had 2-3 snaps at the top of the back of the dress. Quite possible and not at all improbable.

If you look at the interview, and if she meant to say "pants", then more commonly (I think) Trip would have said "When did she last wear those?" as opposed to what he did say "When did she last wear that?" (emphasis mine). Of course that is just a matter of semantics. What I find compelling is that Patsy says she wore a velvet dress to the White's, where in other places she has said that she wore black velvet jeans and a white Gap top.

Supposing that JB did wear the velvet dress, why would Patsy's story change? What is it about the clothes that she (they) had to regroup and say that she was wearing pants and white top?

There's a reason those photos have not been released; we just don't know the reason.

Nehemiah said:
Check this out from Patsy's interview with Tom and Trip. Patsy is being shown crime scene photos here of JB's bedroom. My eyes bugged out when I read this:

THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else

2 on the bed?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks

4 like a little -- the little pot holder square

5 she was making. This multi-colored thing here.

10 wear that?

12 Whites on the 25th.

13 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. The evening of

14 the 25th?

Hello? JB wore a velvet dress with silver snaps to the White's party? What about the black velvet jeans...the white Gap top....? Patsy in her own words says that JB was wearing a velvet dress!

Again I reiterate....the clues are in the clothes.

Maybe vest? I think that was black velvet...But no, if I remember correctly wasn't the vest found on the ironing board?

No, that is the party from the 23rd. The White's party in question was on Christmas Day. Thanks.

Cranberry said:
Maybe vest? I think that was black velvet...But no, if I remember correctly wasn't the vest found on the ironing board?

No, that was a jumper.

Nehemiah said:
No, that is the party from the 23rd. The White's party in question was on Christmas Day. Thanks.
Perhaps it wasn't the item (pants, dress, vest) that patsy misquoted, perhaps it was the date 23rd, 25th...

Christmas is such a busy time, maybe it was still laying out since the White's party on the 23rd

Nehemiah said:
No, that was a jumper.
In the 6/98 interview with JR near the end (line 0776) JR describes an item "looks like a vest" on the ironing board or bow tie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back