What do we know that the jury doesn't?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quite a few people are asking if I've sent this list to any of the jurors. I tried to tweet Tara twice (once at the beginning but she was busy and recently when she was quieter) with a link to the last 'full' list http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9419390&postcount=32 but unfortunately she's not replied.

Looking at Tara's tweets now she is gradually learning most of what is on here. I don't want to ask her again as I don't want to hassle her . Maybe we'll have more luck with another juror in the future, esp if someone comes on Tricia's show.

Wow that's an amazing list. Thanks for the link. First time I've read it. I would love for Mr. Foreman to read that!

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

I have 2 questions for the jurors :

1. Do the jurors know that JA LOWERED HER CHAIR ?

2. Do the jurors know that JA was wearing that HUGE STUN BELT ?

As to #1, it was all part of the "staging" ... someone else in Florida did the same thing and we know what happened there.

As to #2, that stun belt was very noticeable -- particularly the one she had around her waist.

:seeya:

Thank you Dog Gone Cute

Patty could not testify because she took the fifth. She has legal troubles in Ca. Jodi lied to the jury and said Patti was threatend.

"""""""""Jodi lied to the jury and said Patti was threatened.""""""""

I took this as an important point at the time, and posted about it Actually JA expanded the Lie and added that Both her friend and her 9 year-old daughter were being threatened should she testify. I thought the judge should have told the Jurors the Facts on this, since JM/the State couldn't

FINAL

When we started this list, I had just no idea how many little and not so little things we'd picked up about CFJA along the way. Whilst the evidence presented in court was certainly damning enough, that the jury made the decision in the time they did is true testament to the great case presented by Juan Martinez and the quality of the jury.

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

JA's Life Pre Trial
JA's superman t-shirt photo with Bobby J with her hair in braids (Thanks AuburnSchnauzer)
JA pot and potential 'other' drug history with Bobby J
JA kicking her mom when she was an adult
JA getting a flat tire on way to funeral
JA's sick 'In Loving Memory' tributes to Travis on Youtube, Myspace and FB, and chicken dance tribute (Thanks Karraster)
JA hitting her brother in the head with a bat (Thanks Angel Wings)
Brother saying sex tape was to blackmail Travis It was on his FB. (Thanks Angel Wings)
JA never being left alone with Darryl's son (I think)
Her Myspace page (and TA page) as she has numerous pics there of her and TA...............while TA only has a couple. (Thanks The Village Idiot)
Other content of JA's diary (Thanks The Village Idiot) Any examples appreciated!
- Thurs, 8-2-07, 8am (thanks Banzai)
I love him. I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just unplug cut the circuit. Cut off its life source. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network or wires that ?? and mean nothing.
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias2.pdf
- Tuesday 12:50 AM-ish June 10, 2008 (thanks Banzai)
Dan Freeman just called me. I was excited to hear from him. I immediately began to say how I might be making a trip out there soon and he softly responded w/yes, I think you're going to have to make a trip out here soon. Then he told me it was about Travis. But he couldn't really tell me anything. He just said something was wrong. I don't know what's going on and I need some answers.
- Tuesday 3 AM June 10, 2008 (thanks Banzai)
This is horrendous. The most awful thing I've ever had to deal with. I am in total shock right now. It hasn't fully hit me. This can't be real. This just can't be happening.
JA stopped believing in the law of attraction at the end of 2007
The ring JA stole from Travis was an engagement ring meant for Linda Ballard Boss. (Thanks Lil Buddy)
Friends of Travis wisk him away in their car and Jodi runs after them. (Thanks Karraster)
CH mentioned JA emailed Travis sent soon after 5/26 saying she didn't slash his tires or steal his journals(Thanks Karraster)
There was also a journal entry made after 5/26 where JA denies slashing his tires. (Smelly Squirrel)
The DT bring JA's civvy clothes to court

Travis's Life
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Travis telling his mentor and "Phoenix dad" Dr. Karl Hiatt that if he didn't ever turn up for lunch on Sunday it was because JA had killed him (Thanks DebinGA)
JA invited herself to Utah on 5/30 to see RB, and not the other way around. JA sent him a letter in 2009 telling him he wasn't in danger, she wasn't a serial killer, and that he was a *advertiser censored* of the state for letting them know about her upsidedown license plate (Thanks LinasK)
JA locked Napoleon downstairs behind the doggy gate on June 04 2008

JA Interrogation/ Court
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
Flores interview where JA laughs and says in air quotes - nothing in the bible says thou shall not fornicate (thanks Banzai)
JA 'art' / tracing famous ads and pictures, and being sold on ebay
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" or "still beat you brat" and giggle ominously. (Thanks amberjul and Bernina)
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DogGoneCute)
-JA Handstands to get more colour in her face before mug shot/ asking if she could do her makeup to Det Fl when she was arrested and also in the interrogation room
- All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE Thanks AuburnSchnauzer)
- JA singing Dido’s Here With Me but sings “I didn’t hear you breathe” instead of “I didn’t hear you leave” (Thanks Iliketobendpages)
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Some of JA's actions including finger and throat slashing gestures at JM and her stalker looks at JW and her family's in court. We see close up because of the cameras.
JA messing around with JW's chair (Thanks Dewey)
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you Seguek9)
Jodi's disgusting black, "I have not washed my feet in over 6 months" looking fungus infested feet. Speaking of fungus, didn't she confiscate some fungus cream? (Thanks Kaydono)
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
JA's happy smiles when Jury is out of sight (Thanks Davia18)
JA tweets from jail
The full videos of the TV shows she did when she was still claiming that the Ninja's did it. She talked on and on about what a wonderful person Travis was and what a wonderful traveling companion he was - She even said how Travis was a traveling comedian because he always entertained and inspired..... (Thanks AuburnSchnauzer)
One of the violations JA was cited for in jail was possession of 19 prohibited photographs, which were Travis’s autopsy photos (Thanks Dani)

Travis Family and Friends Evidence
Chris Hughes/Holly and Jacob Mefford stories
- JA eavesdropping at door/ evil look
- JA sitting at table for further hour after Sky told her to go. Holly Mefford said JA came into kitchen and sat there and stared at her for 15 minutes refusing to leave (Thanks Darkhorse)
- JA telling sky and chris she had a "vision" of her marrying TA. (thank you kaydono)
- JA writing an email to herself, and telling TA it was from her "stalker" and showed Travis to try to get him to tell her to move to AZ (thank you kaydono and Midwest Mama)
"fake
- JA never letting TA out of her sight, even when he went to RR, according to Sky/Chris (thank you kaydono)
- The truth behind the 'abuse' emails
Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun (Thanks AS)
Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)
The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna (Thanks AS)

Evidence

Fake pedo letters and Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letter (Thanks Midwest Mama)
Penis picture...fingers prove it's not Travis (Thanks Banzai)
Knives hidden and found in hire car (Thanks mobius99) Unknown who was next target – possibly Thomas Brown (Thank you Truth Detector) Knives in book boxes and gun taped under bonnet of car. (Jury only know there was a gun)
The CONTENT of the video viewed in court of TA w/ white/blonde thing on lap (Thanks ObserverinAZ)
Funny biz with Helio cell phone.. claimed lost (IRRC melted chocolate?) got replacement which had sex tape/photos claimed lost but then found in G'parents car (Thank you ObserverinAZ)
Incident w/ Clancy in bathroom WHICH sounds almost like incident she claims happened between Abe & TA (Thank you OAZ)
That her & Abe only went on 1 date (my impression is she's insinuated more of a relationship to jury) (Thank you OAZ)
How unusual the number of approaches and chamber sessions are
How much of JA's testimony can be linked to movies (A News Junkie Super Sleuthing http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8916611#post8916611
JA taking a yellow folder off of the DT's table and attempting to sit on it, or place it where it has NO BUSINESS being placed. (Thanks Dewey)
Lots of pages from her journal/diary they do not know (Thanks TheVillageIdiot)
Det Flores report (Little Mel)
A step by step presentation with maps and times showing JA's movements and actions leading up to and after the murder

JA's Friends and Family and DT
JA's parents tapes
- JA's dad saying she was strange
- JA's dad story about how she'd call and abuse her mom
- JA's mom's story about someone calling in the middle of the night to say she needs help/ bipolar
- JA's parents telling a lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade. The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house. The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson. Her room was searched and she never trusted them again, refusing them from staying in her house once she had moved out. (Thanks AuburnS)
- JA's parents telling about her paranoia about her room being searched after being caught with pot , even as an adult
- JA dad saying she was financially in a lot of debt and plans to file for bankrupcy but didn't have the money to do so
- JA’s mom asked JA if she killed Travis. JA also told her mom she wasn’t in Arizona and had the receipts to prove it.. (Thanks Deedee21)
- JA's dad telling Det Fl that JA said she was going to marry Travis (Thank you DairyGirl)
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The number of Expert Witnesses / Psychologists the DT are rumored to have been through
MS passing notes to JA's mom
MS passing notes to D (Midwest Mama)
JA's outside 'representative' /
Who Donovan is and how they met (Midwest Mama)
ALV approaching Travis' sister (thanks Midwest Mama)
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers (thanks Midwest Mama)
JA's mom writing to appeal for Nurmi to stay on case / JA's mom helping to her get hire car
Gus Searcy testimony
Huge amount of negative press to ALV/ book reviews
Outrage of DV victims to JA's claims (Thanks Darkhorse)
RS taking his website down after trial
Collecting donations on that other site, domestic violence ribbons, "survivor" shirts.. (Thanks Bernina)
JA's grandmother sitting in wheelchair in court but seen outside court walking (Thanks Darkhorse)

Other Social Media
The HLN "drama" / JM signature saga
JC's putting her nose where it does not belong, shooting off her mouth, causing her to have to testify and possibly creating grounds for a mistrial. (Thanks Dewey)

Other
Dr D's laptop being stolen
Cost of trial

One item I didn't see that I would add to the list is:

"She wouldn't let him go. Whenever he would try to sever all ties, she would threaten to kill herself"

Chris also talks about Jodi threatening suicide to Travis every time he tries to back away. This really scared Travis because he didn't want to feel responsible for that.

I wanted to add her post-conviction interviews, particularly the part where she said she prayed for this jury. Also the jurors don't know that the prison already has a recycling program and that Jodi won't be starting up any programs like teaching Spanish (ridiculous in Arizona, where most everyone speaks some Spanish), or English (Thank God, since she is illiterate and misuses words and mispronounces them!!!) Miss high-school GED/Einstein can't even speak proper English.
Her art is of no value, and not worth saving her life for. It's all pencil tracings of other's work and poor quality in terms of facial expressions. She fancies herself hanging next to Van Gogh!!!

The jury didn't know *what would happen* if their verdict was no decision?
The jury apparently, also didn't understand each other's reasoning for reaching a decision, because they didn't discuss (or deliberate on) their votes? After five months you'd think they would find out what they were charged to do, and what the consequences were.
Just like the CA Anthony jury, who focused on death, and forgot the lesser charges.

Don't see but may have overlooked in this amazing (kudos to WSers who put this together!) list ...

Throughout the 2 days of interrogation videos, Jodi continually asked Det Flores (and female Det) to see photos of the crime scene. I wish I had video # and timestamp each time she brought it up. I stopped counting at 8 and I had several more tapes to view.

I really wish the jury could see all these videos as they paint a true picture of just how seriously twisted Jodi is.

The jury didn't know *what would happen* if their verdict was no decision?
The jury apparently, also didn't understand each other's reasoning for reaching a decision, because they didn't discuss (or deliberate on) their votes? After five months you'd think they would find out what they were charged to do, and what the consequences were.
Just like the CA Anthony jury, who focused on death, and forgot the lesser charges.
From what the Foreperson said, they did discuss. They just didn't validate or try to influence others. AZLawyer also said the jury wouldn't have been told if they couldn't reach a decision it would cause a mistrial as that could influence their decision making.

In any event, we are hoping at some point a juror will read this list so please please keep this thread focussed on the evidence. Thank you very much :seeya:

Hi :seeya:

Has anyone mentioned that JA's laptop's hard drive was mysteriously broken after TA's death? I looked for it on the list but didn't see it.

I don't think the jury knew that Darryl Brewer said in a television interview that Jodi should spend the rest of her life in prison.

I don't think the jury knew that Patti told Juan that Jodi was NOT abused as a child. Patti had admitted in one interview that Jodi had a WONDERFUL childhood and that she wished that she could have had Jodi's childhood.

The jury was not present for this. In the thread called Addicted to the trial, go to post # 166. Scroll down to penalty phase day 2. According to Nurmi the jury will not have the full picture of jodi life before Travis. Said her friend Patricia could not testify because she was threatend and was afraid to come to court. JM gets up and said he interview her about her drug use and how it involved her and jodi. Then he spoke about pictures patricia and jodi were in. She took the fifth. Thats why she was not in court. Yet jodi was allowed to lie to the court and tell the jury otherwise. This is a video the foreman should see. Could someone please go to the other thread I mentioned above and carry that video onto this video onto this thread? Thanks in advance.

The jury was not present for this. In the thread called Addicted to the trial, go to post # 166. Scroll down to penalty phase day 2. According to Nurmi the jury will not have the full picture of jodi life before Travis. Said her friend Patricia could not testify because she was threatend and was afraid to come to court. JM gets up and said he interview her about her drug use and how it involved her and jodi. Then he spoke about pictures patricia and jodi were in. She took the fifth. Thats why she was not in court. Yet jodi was allowed to lie to the court and tell the jury otherwise. This is a video the foreman should see. Could someone please go to the other thread I mentioned above and carry that video onto this video onto this thread? Thanks in advance.
It looks like Patricia has legal troubles in Cal. I have tha feeling jodi would be sharing the same legal troubles in Ca. if she was not arrested in Arizona. Since it is a matter of record and brought up during this trial, is there a way to find out what is going on with Patricia in Ca.? Mabe through the site called E Courts.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can read emails and text messages in Jodi Arias case?

Thanks!!

I'm not sure if I am posting in the right thread. I noticed a reflection on presumably Jodi's shoe slipper and I wanted to know if the State overlooked this detail. What do you think?

travis_slipper.jpg

Jodi took Steven's impact statement comments about waking up screaming or having to be awaken from screaming, nightmares and she used that story as her own (once again stealing someone's life story, just like she did Travis' with the phone robbery story-video)...later in her interview blitz. Steven has PTSD, not Arias.

Thank you Dog Gone Cute

Hey Everyone!:seeya: I'm still a bit behind altho all I did was watch the trial. I attribute it to brain fog.
So, this is the first time I've heard of a stun belt. Was that in case she started to bounce off the walls in court?

I don't see Jodi as battered or abused. She's just full of herself.
As for mental illness? I've seen alot but no one like her.
I bend towards just evil.:moo::jail:

Hats off to Gauntlet for this fantastic thread !!! :drumroll:

Get busy, Gauntlet and start us another one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back