What do you think Casey's life would be like if she is found not guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She would make as much money as she can off this, interviews, topless spreads, etc. She would work hard on her celebrity status.

Like a reality show contestant, trying to milk their 15 minutes.

Just like OJ, she would end up in jail again for something else -- probably stealing/fraud.

True. It would only be a matter of time. In the meantime, she will make money off of books/interviews, etc... But stealing is in her blood and eventually, she'd get caught again.

not sure if people are familiar with Karla Homolka but she was found guilty and served 12yrs i think for participating in the murders of her younger sister and two teenage girls..the torture/murder/sex slayings were video taped and made their way to the internet and even though the public was outraged by her release and i believe she received death threats..Karla now has a baby of her own and lives a relatively nice life in Montreal.
she changed her name so not sure of current info on her
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2007/02/08/3558711-sun.html

...i imagine casey's life will go on as usual if she is found not guilty, she'll just find a new set of friends to hang out with an manipulate.

It wouldn't take long for Hustler magazine to make her an offer. And there are always guys who are blinded by you know what so while anyone of quality will shun her, there will be those who are willing to spend time for a "piece" of her in more ways than one.

not sure if people are familiar with Karla Homolka but she was found guilty and served 12yrs i think for participating in the murders of her younger sister and two teenage girls..the torture/murder/sex slayings were video taped and made their way to the internet and even though the public was outraged by her release and i believe she received death threats..Karla now has a baby of her own and lives a relatively nice life in Montreal.

...i imagine casey's life will go on as usual if she is found not guilty, she'll just find a new set of friends to hang out with an manipulate.

Yup she lives right here!!! The media is aware of her where a bouts...
Every once in a while a news reporter hunts her down and tries to interview her.
Not sure her life is nice...she lives in a terrible area *crime ridden*
And I believe she was last employed at a small hardware store.

Casey would have to change her name and hairstyle/hair color and move far away, possibly even to another country.

The aclaimed and best selling mystery novelist, Ann Perry, is actually, the real teen murderess Juliet Hulme. (Heavenly Creatures) Because she was underage at the time of the murder, she was released from prison in her early 20's and moved from New Zealan to the UK. She took her stepfather's last name and changed her first name to Ann. Later she joined the Mormon church. She has become a best selling author of Victorian mysteries. She never married. The woman who she committed the murder with also changed her name and now resides in the UK as well - although they have not seen each other and cannot due to the restrictions of their release, they only live about 30 miles apart. The other woman has not married either. The two of them committed one of the most infamous crimes in the history of New Zealand. By moving half the world away, they have been able to go on to live law abiding lives, undisturbed by anyone until the movie Heavenly Creatures was made, raking up their history.

You're right, she is better off in prison.

She would have no life on the outside, remember, she is Public Enemy #1. I think that in the long run someone would take care of her for good, ya know what I mean?

I agree. She would be much better off in prison but I have no doubts that she will be found guilty, so.....yeah.

I read a book about them. I do remember.....

LOL to that!!! (bolded by me)

Yup she lives right here!!! The media is aware of her where a bouts...
Every once in a while a news reporter hunts her down and tries to interview her.
Not sure her life is nice...she lives in a terrible area *crime ridden*
And I believe she was last employed at a small hardware store.

ahh ok..re: the neighbourhood..birds of a feather!

Let's see, almost every friend, ex-boyfriend, and extended family member is disgusted by her and wants nothing to do with her. She will probably never be able to find a job and wherever she goes she will get dirty looks. Plus, the entire world thinks she is guilty and if she was released about 99% of people would be outraged and her safety would be in serious question. Looks like she'd almost be better off with life in prison..

Have you taken a survey of the whole world ?

Many people have never even heard of Casey Anthony !

There are those who do not believe she is *guilty* of premeditated murder, so please either be specific or do not speak on behalf of the *whole world*

As to your question I think her life will be hell, because even if there is PROOF that she isnt guitly of premed there are people :rolleyes: that have condemned her as guilty of Premed murder not matter what , and in their opinion she is and always will be guitly of that.

Trouble with Mud is that it sticks to people regardless of guilt of innocence.

NB: I beleive Casey killed Caylee but not premeditated

Have you taken a survey of the whole world ?

Many people have never even heard of Casey Anthony !

There are those who do not believe she is *guilty* of premeditated murder, so please either be specific or do not speak on behalf of the *whole world*

Woah chill out I was just saying in general and I think most people didn't look so deep into my "whole world" reference. Plus, I believe many more people will hear about her during and after the trial.

Casey has a fan base. Sick but true. She would captitalize on this and, for a brief moment, would be the infamous, young celebrity du jour. Her celebrity shelf life would be short. After that, she would reconcile with her parents because she would need them. They would lovingly take her back - she is, remember, their baby girl. (And I'm not being sarcastic about that - their love for Casey is passionate.) She would continue to sponge off them until they were no longer able to provide for her.

I would assume Casey's fan base would be made up of sick, weird people and not the kind of people I see her being friends with. Even though Casey was clearly not right in the head she did seem to want to surround herself with normal, fun, outgoing people that I could actually imagine myself or my friends hanging out with. I've seen the people that are members of the Casey Anthony support groups on Myspace and they do not seem like the clubbers and partiers Casey likes to hang out with. That's just my opinion.

I would assume Casey's fan base would be made up of sick, weird people and not the kind of people I see her being friends with. Even though Casey was clearly not right in the head she did seem to want to surround herself with normal, fun, outgoing people that I could actually imagine myself or my friends hanging out with. I've seen the people that are members of the Casey Anthony support groups on Myspace and they do not seem like the clubbers and partiers Casey likes to hang out with. That's just my opinion.

I agree with your opinion. The only problem is that Casey's true nature has been exposed - the normal, fun, outgoing young people she knew now realize how they were manipulated. That must be awful - can you imagine how they must feel ? IMO, Young people like these are not waiting to throw a "Casey is out of prison party." Casey's choice of "friends" would be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717