What do you think Casey's life would be like if she is found not guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen. IMO.

Intentional or unintentional, she didn't mind leaving her body to rot in a ditch while she was out partying. She hasn't fessed up to what happened in more than 6 months. That shows guilt to me and not from an accident. Sorry, no pity here.

KC will never be too far away from CA if she gets out. Even tho she dislikes her mother, she also wants her approval of the things she does. KC really thinks she is "all that" and she would not change her name, but would pick up her life wher eit left off with a new set of friends who thinks she did not do it, IMO

Every mental sycophant, this includes the media, would be siddling up to her to try to
get her tell the "TRUTH." (As if she would EVER spill) She will try to erase her mistake and eventually get pregnant again to show the world that she really isn't the monster she was made out to be. She may even find God to help set her path on a righteous one. (which would only be a cover that most might buy into....not me) Her parents/brother again will bare the brunt of the public scrutiny and will again try the case in public parking lots having screaming matches with all the folk who think they should have a piece of their mind. They will part ways because of the ache in their hearts for the loss of Caylee's life. They will each survive this ordeal but have to live and endure forever with the stigma of videos that still play endlessly, on every channel, every time a new child goes missing at the hands of another Narcissistic, Sociopathic parent. Casey will go on and walk proud and act as if nothing happen.....one slick chick. It will no doubt make matters worse for her family as she never will acknowledge to them the appreciation she has for what they have sacrificed for her. It will amaze us all and we will have to come back here to WS and comment!!!

But alas, Casey sold her freedom to the devil and this scenerio will never come to fruition. She will remain where she is.....for life.

Even if the unthinkable were to happen and Casey somehow gets sprung on the murder.

There's still that pesky little stolen check charge that totalled all up so far adds up to 67 years or so...... They got her on tape on those little shopping and check cashing trips-so that part of the story should be a slam dunk.

Either way, she won't be seeing much of the Florida sun.

Woah chill out I was just saying in general and I think most people didn't look so deep into my "whole world" reference. Plus, I believe many more people will hear about her during and after the trial.

lol- I didn't read anything into your comment. :blowkiss:

Have you taken a survey of the whole world ?

Many people have never even heard of Casey Anthony !

There are those who do not believe she is *guilty* of premeditated murder, so please either be specific or do not speak on behalf of the *whole world*

As to your question I think her life will be hell, because even if there is PROOF that she isnt guitly of premed there are people :rolleyes: that have condemned her as guilty of Premed murder not matter what , and in their opinion she is and always will be guitly of that.

Trouble with Mud is that it sticks to people regardless of guilt of innocence.

NB: I beleive Casey killed Caylee but not premeditated

Whether she "planed" to kill her or not- if she is the one who killed her daughter and then put her little body in the trunk and then put her body in those woods and then ran and round for a month having a great life- like everything was perfect, she is guilty and should have mud slung at her.

IMO Who cares if she planned it, she DID it and then acted as if nothing happened... could care less!! that's what makes her so repulsive!

I think if she were to be found not guilty, she would change her name, dye her hair, get plastic surgery and go on with her party girl lifestyle, this time, with no annoying little "snothead" messing it up for her. I also think she might sign herself up for a permanent "fix" for her problem of not wanting a child...

Whether she "planed" to kill her or not- if she is the one who killed her daughter and then put her little body in the trunk and then put her body in those woods and then ran and round for a month having a great life- like everything was perfect, she is guilty and should have mud slung at her.

IMO Who cares if she planned it, she DID it and then acted as if nothing happened... could care less!! that's what makes her so repulsive!

And what if she did it in a rage ? or accident and then had a pyschotic break and had no clue that SHE Did it ?

Just saying !

And um I don't need to chill out. You can not make sweeping generalised statments for everyone, you can only give YOUR Own opinion

:) thanks

And what if she did it in a rage ? or accident and then had a pyschotic break and had no clue that SHE Did it ?

Just saying !

And um I don't need to chill out. You can not make sweeping generalised statments for everyone, you can only give YOUR Own opinion

Hi Jane...
The thing about "rage" is we are STILL responsible for our actions. Think about "road rage" for instance. If one decides to lose control and allow road rage to take them over and runs someone off the road and kills them in their enraged state then they are every bit as responsible for that as if they had done it in any other state of mind. Rage is not a defense-it is an emotion, and it is NO excuse for murdering ones child. :)

Also-psychotic break? People who had a psychotic break are not busily deleting evidence and hiding from their family. If she truly had a psychotic break, which is highly doubtful (I have my own doubts that such a thing even exists except as a theory in a textbook and an excuse for those who do not want to face whatever) then she would have been trying to find the daughter that she did not know what had happened to...instead of out partying her butt off and making dinners for "the boys".

Just saying !

And wasn't worried enough about where Caylee was for 31 days to alert her parents, never mind authorities ? And lied to authorities who were trying to find the baby after they were finally alerted ?

Also-psychotic break? People who had a psychotic break are not busily deleting evidence and hiding from their family. If she truly had a psychotic break, which is highly doubtful (I have my own doubts that such a thing even exists except as a theory in a textbook and an excuse for those who do not want to face whatever) then she would have been trying to find the daughter that she did not know what had happened to...instead of out partying her butt off and making dinners for "the boys".

Sorry Pyschotic Break was the wrong word

I was thinking of another thread and another conversation , what I meant, was that she shut down, her brain shut down what she actually did do..

And No I do not excuse that either.

But the point of the thread was what do you think her life would be like if she was found not guilty...to which I gave my answer

But also said people shouldn't say "the whole world" knows she is guilty because that just isnt the case

Yeah, at this point I do not think it matters if Casey had an intricate plan or made a snap decision on the spur of the moment on the heels of a fight with her mother, or if she became enraged and killed Caylee, or if she "accidentally" overdosed her on something she should not have been giving her in the first place. The time for any of those things to matter is long since past-and the snowball that Yuri and John told her about is a MONSTER now and has begun an avalanche which cannot be stopped. If it was an accident-she had her chance to say so long ago...Just for the wait of 31 days to tell ANYONE that her daughter was missing is deserving of HER baring the brunt of the blame for all of it...because she did not care enough to even give an alert for her missing child and that alone is enough for me to want to see her locked away from society and not allowed to intermingle at her will.

Well I agree with you Jane...her life would be hell...

SNIPPED
-and the snowball that Yuri and John told her about is a MONSTER now and has begun an avalanche which cannot be stopped. .

Oh yeah aint that the truth, those blokes were SPOT ON in assessing that it was going to be a snowball....

It really doesnt matter what comes out, if she were to be found not guilty and there was some really GOOD Reasons behind everything - her life would STILL BE HELL

She would have to change her apppearance and move to Ibitza (sp?)

:p

:)

NB: just saying ! thats her lifestyle partying

SNIPPED

Oh yeah aint that the truth, those blokes were SPOT ON in assessing that it was going to be a snowball....

It really doesnt matter what comes out, if she were to be found not guilty and there was some really GOOD Reasons behind everything - her life would STILL BE HELL

She would have to change her apppearance and move to Ibitza (sp?)

:p

:)

NB: just saying ! thats her lifestyle partying

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider "some really good reasons behind everything"?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera