What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
The kitty

lol The avatar corq is using; kitty with burning head was originally used almost 10 years ago by Gamer; someone I knew at a tech board. I believe he made it. It's the 1st time I've seen it since then

file.php

I Still have no idea and no theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am reposting this here because another poster asked for it:

My theory: The Pilot is known to be a strong political supporter of an opposition politician...

Forget about postin' here at WS. You really outta write a screenplay! (said with the utmost respect).

Now that we have learned more about the Captain of the ship - Anyone's minds changed? The Captain had control and the ship turned the wrong dam direction into the deep dark blue/black sea where it will probably never be found

Now that we have learned more about the Captain of the ship - Anyone's minds changed? The Captain had control and the ship turned the wrong dam direction into the deep dark blue/black sea where it will probably never be found

AS... I have been far more inclined to believe they would try and get rid of the Captain than that he had control of the ship that entire time. Look at the history of arrests made on the ex-Deputy Prime Minister including the recent stuff. I lived/worked in Malaysia when Anwar was in office... he was widely respected by all ethnic groups and gaining in popularity. I was shocked when I later heard he was arrested on phony sodomy charges - look at the dates he was charged/arrested also, kept him from running for office. Of course, maybe some Malaysians have had enough of it after so many years.

This is where I am leaning at the present moment (subject to change at a moments notice like the past week).

I am leaning towards the 2 Passport guys somehow getting something on board to attempt a hijacking but it went all wrong.

Either a small bomb that did just enough damage to disable the pilots and knock out communications but did not get the door open. So as they struggled to gain entry to the cockpit, the pilots made a last ditch effort to put out the fire by altitude and then managed to set cruise control and then they died from their injuries. All the while the hijackers are stuck on outside and cant get in.

Either that or one or both of the pilots were on a suicide mission and just kept everyone locked out. This one will hold more water if the plane is found closer to where the left turn was. I still think they are searching too far south but could be wrong of course.

In either case, i firmly believe something nefarious went on. The turning off of transponders and communication and left turn does it for me. On top of the coincidences of pilot attending court right before he flies and coincidence of passport stolen guys with no feet on pictures. Malaysia suspects something too with those 2 guys.

My theory hasn't changed for weeks, even though I am open to other reasonable explanations....I never believed it was in Pakistan or the likes and I still don't think it was hijacked by two Iranians.... the only terrorism I thought it might be would be by the Uighurs due to the high no. of chinese passengers, and the closeness in time to the stabbing attack...

My theory is that it is the pilot, but not a suicide due to being a horrible man, the opposite in fact. I think the pilot thought he was being a hero for his country......and somehow wanted to bring attention to the corrupt government so that they would be overthrown or seen by the world what they truly are, or maybe cause the people to revolt and overthrow the government....

The how I am not sure of.........I have read one theory that he flew the plane back over Malaysia so that the military might shoot it down and therefore create absolute anger amongst the world (and especially the chinese!) that a civilian plane was shot down...

I have also read another theory that he had maybe got a message to the government that he was in control of the plane and demanded the overturning of the charges on Anwar..the government hasn't responded and he has taken the plane into the ocean in the middle of nowhere to push the government to its limits and be seen as a useless entity as we have seen!!

Maybe there still might be some form of message in the blackbox......

A few people have said, that he didn't really have time to plan if he had gone to the court case that day and then hours later flew the plane....

I think it is the opposite, and whatever went down was well thought out before the court case on the flight simulator................and sadly Anwars acquittal was overturned and therefore he cant run in the by-election making him unable to run for prime minister.......so the pilot put the plan into place...........but like I said, I think he did it for what he sees as being the best for his country in the long run....

I am going to watch what happens with Malaysian politics from now on, as this is far from over and it will be interesting to see what the ramifications are.

My theory hasn't changed for weeks, even though I am open to other reasonable explanations....I never believed it was in Pakistan or the likes and I still don't think it was hijacked by two Iranians.... the only terrorism I thought it might be would be by the Uighurs due to the high no. of chinese passengers, and the closeness in time to the stabbing attack...

My theory is that it is the pilot, but not a suicide due to being a horrible man, the opposite in fact. I think the pilot thought he was being a hero for his country......and somehow wanted to bring attention to the corrupt government so that they would be overthrown or seen by the world what they truly are, or maybe cause the people to revolt and overthrow the government....

The how I am not sure of.........I have read one theory that he flew the plane back over Malaysia so that the military might shoot it down and therefore create absolute anger amongst the world (and especially the chinese!) that a civilian plane was shot down...

I have also read another theory that he had maybe got a message to the government that he was in control of the plane and demanded the overturning of the charges on Anwar..the government hasn't responded and he has taken the plane into the ocean in the middle of nowhere to push the government to its limits and be seen as a useless entity as we have seen!!

A few people have said, that he didn't really have time to plan if he had gone to the court case that day and then hours later flew the plane....

I think it is the opposite, and whatever went down was well thought out before the court case on the flight simulator................and sadly Anwars acquittal was overturned and therefore he cant run in the by-election making him unable to run for prime minister.......so the pilot put the plan into place...........but like I said, I think he did it for what he sees as being the best for his country in the long run....

I am going to watch what happens with Malaysian politics from now on, as this is far from over and it will be interesting to see what the ramifications are.

BBM
Throwing out this question..
"IF" it was the Pilot,with he amount of experience and knowledge would he need to plan?

but something is still not right even with IF the pilot did it theory..

Did the plane fly or was flown until it ran out of fuel and then it plunged into the ocean????

Captain HulaDad just sent me a message from FlightSafety Tuscon where he is wrapping up some recurrent training. This video has been required viewing this week for the (very experienced) pilots: Pilot Declares Emergency Because Of Extreme Hypoxia - YouTube

He tells me the prevalent theory (among crew and instructors there) continues to be that this event started with a failure of some sort, leading to a depressurization and crew hypoxia. Intelligent, skilled, well-meaning people do things that make no sense when their brains are starved of oxygen. They turn off transponders. They make changes to settings. They mumble. They take off their shoulder harnesses. They climb when they should descend, etc. (these are just examples, not applicable in every setting).

When I saw the photo of the copilot entertaining guests in the cockpit, my heart sank. Not because of the guests, but because I saw that he is a smoker. Smokers lower their "ceiling" considerably. In a lack-of-oxygen event, they suffer consequences much more quickly than non-smokers.

Hypoxia is terrifying and just the thought of it scares the pants off pilots as you feel like a million bucks while you are doing things that could end up causing your death and that of your passengers. My husband experienced a blown door seal on LearJet not too long ago. He is alive because: the airplane recognized the leak quickly. Masks were deployed and were working. The crew was aware and able to begin an emergency descent and the incident started at just 15,000'.

Thank You for that HulaMom.

It IS terrifying to listen to.
I am in awe of that pilot though, you could tell he was struggling to keep his mind "right" to get the information and help needed. Amazing.
Am I getting it right that as they descended they got more oxygen and that is why he sounds clearer towards the end?

Honestly, I am kind of on this being the cause of MH370.
Hoping if that is the case none of those people knew what was happening to them or felt the end :(

I know this sounds ridiculous, But I don't know what to think anymore. I am just not positive the plane is there. I am furious with how this has been handled.

5000 for the families huh??? Nice.. Real nice..

Word of advice to air control towers - IF you sense pilot has hypoxia, SLOW your speech down to them!! Grrrr. These pilots are struggling and you are talking too fast with directions that are life or death essential. Quite wasting time having to repeat them because you give instructions so fast and the oxygen impaired brain cannot receive them as quickly.

This was my take from the tape! It is scary. Retrieving that black box will be so beneficial. Even if it is two hours of blank tape, we will suspect the pilots were passed out or dead. Why would a living person watch their death as they descend into the dark deep ocean? Of course, a blank tape will only add more suspicious theories.

I've not been convinced it is in the ocean. I can consider all aspects. Doubting Thomas here will need a confirmed piece of plane from ocean.

These all my thoughts and opinions and subject to change.

I have no idea what happened.

However, I heard someone say that the Seattle Seahawks fans caused earthquake activity with the Super Bowl win, yet a huge jet hitting the water doesn't cause a seismic impact?

That makes this suspicious.

I agree with this theory. Well laid out here (2 posts on the topic):

http://www.oftwominds.com/blogmar14/flight370-mystery3-14.html

http://www.oftwominds.com/blogmar14/flight-370-solved3-14.html

Such a shame innocent lives were taken for a political cause most knew or cared nothing about!

The call before takeoff may have been from a person or persons in collusion with the pilot. There's speculation that there were negotiations with the Malaysian government that went south, signaling the pilot to head away from viable landing strips.

This was planned. He had practiced the potential landings.

I think he ascended to cause loss of consciousness but not death to crew and passengers. Obviously he deactivated all oxygen but his own.

He may have unintentionally taken out (killed) many or all on board. Maybe that's what triggered his decision to commit suicide rather than spending the rest of his life in jail.

I hope the passengers died by hypoxia early in the flight rather than anguishing over the terrifying and long flight that ended in the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilot suicide. Both pilots may have been in on it. The "Goodnight" was fishy, as well as turning off all transponders and making the left turn. This was a deliberate act. And there is the fact that Shah deleted info on his flight simulator just 5 days beforehand. The puzzle pieces add up.

Meanwhile... the search for the wreckage of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has resumed off the West Australian coast after a day-long pause due to heavy rain, rough seas and gale-force winds.

I have no idea what happened.

However, I heard someone say that the Seattle Seahawks fans caused earthquake activity with the Super Bowl win, yet a huge jet hitting the water doesn't cause a seismic impact?

That makes this suspicious.

Hopefully this works. Dates 07-09 March 2014, no activity listed.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...esults","isSearch":true,"params":{"starttime%

That doesn't seem to be working, here's search link http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/search/

Pilot suicide. Both pilots may have been in on it. The "Goodnight" was fishy, as well as turning off all transponders and making the left turn. This was a deliberate act. And there is the fact that Shah deleted info on his flight simulator just 5 days beforehand. The puzzle pieces add up.

nothing like having a theory and interpreting the facts accordingly.

despite your unsupported opinion, there was nothing fishy about the good night. pilots sign off like that routinely. people delete stuff from their computer on a routine basis.

the transponder and the acars going off is definitely significant, suspicious if you want it to fit a theory.

The left turn is also significant, suspicious if you like, but not on its face. a left turn exactly like that is what any pilot would do in the event of an extreme emergency, and he/she would do it immediately and without contacting anyone. if you noticed, the turn was towards land and airports, the shortest distance to safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back