What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
I have been reading but not posting here. I have not ruled out that the plane could have landed or crash landed on one of the many Islands. If the plane would have crashed into the water, there would be a debris field seen by the air or water searchers by now. If our government or other governments are involved, the searching near Perth is simply a diversion (a very expensive and pointless one) And what could have been in the belly could have been anything ... China and Malaysia? They don't follow anyone's laws.MOO

A few nights ago I was listening to a radio and they were talking about the missing airplane. One of the guests chimed in and said he thinks the plane was accidentally shot down during military maneuvers that were being held in the area by several countries, including the USA. He says it could explain why so many countries were so quick to join the search and also why there was so much misinformation. He figures it was a US shooter who got the plane.

Can't remember which show I was listening to because I listen to quite a few and I sometimes listen to broadcasts via download.

Sounds like a plausible theory to me after all this time since nothing else has come true. Plus, we know the military often does maneuvers with South Korea in that area, so why not? :waitasec:

IMO every theory is a good theory. At this point, all we know for a fact is:
MH370 is missing

All the other "facts" have changed time and again. However, with this theory...there would still be debris. And there is none. Yet.

Yoichi Shimatsu is a Hong Kong-based science writer, former editor of The Japan Times Weekly and a founding faculty member of journalism schools in Hong Kong and Beijing. Mr. Yoi is a former Tsinghua University lecturer. He's been regularly writing to several global media outlets including US, China and so on. He's been frequently sitting on CCTV News, Blue Ocean Network TV and other global media outlets in China, Hong Kong and other countries:

Freescale has extensive contracts with the U.S. military, producing wafers and circuits for navigation, periscopes, electronic targeting, self-guided missiles and other weapons systems that require intelligence controls.

Any defense-related company at the nerve center of Pentagon hardware is bound to attract the attention of weapons designers from both adversarial and allied nations upgrading their military capability. Japan, France and the UK, along with Russia, China and Iran, all want the leading edge that contractors like Freescale provide

In February 2013, Freescale unveiled the Kinesis KL02, the world's smallest microcontroller, measuring 1.9 mm by 2mm and containing RAM, ROM and a clock.

the key to next-generation warfare based on self-guidance, tactical versatility and hierarchy of commands, in short, an adaptive thinking weapon that can outsmart foes. Potential applications include:

Drones smaller than a fly
deliver biowarfare packets
Maneuverable micro-satellites and mini-submarines

Tje series code of Kinesis KL02 stands for Version 2 made in Kuala Lumpur, which is the capital of Malaysia.

As Freescale Malaysia prepared to test Kinesis at its sister research labs in Beijing and Tianjin, alarm bells were sounding at the DARPA-funded Charles Stark Draper Laboratory in n Cambridge, Massachusetts.

threaten to wipe out America's technological lead in warfare.

Freescale is financially contolled by private-equity group Blackstone, with major investors including the Rothschild banking family and several of its business partners. As top financiers behind the Zionist movement, the pro-Israeli interest is to prevent miniaturized robotic weapons from falling into the hands of Iran and its allies Hezbollah and Hamas. Micro-vehicles, self-guided and with tactical flexibility, swarming against Israeli cities, ports and airfields would be a nightmare for the Israel Defense Force.

The practicing with landing at Diego Garcia on the pilot's flight simulator indicates a deep background with the Western intelligence services and probably Israeli espionage operating out of Singapore.

voice communication and navigational signals would have been disabled by a burst of powerful narrow-aperture radar used for electromagnetic warfare. The cockpit computer would then be reprogrammed, using Boeing's own emergency piloting system, expanded with Pentagon and Israeli software.

Its unscheduled flight path would be tracked and subsequently remoted from data records by the NSA listening posts in Sri Lanka and the Jindalee eavesdropping facility in northwest Australia.

Radar stations in the Maldives, installed under a US maritime accord, served to guide the jetliner to the southernmost atoll of the archipelago toward Diego Garcia, immediately to the south.

The airliner's descent over the Maldives, according to witnesses, went smoothly, for a safe landing on the long tarmac at the US Air Force Base on Diego Garcia Island, a CIA rendition center with underground hangars and prison used during the Iraq and Afghan wars.

captives from Freespace sent to a debriefing facility, where their hard drives, laptops and smartphones would be confiscated and data downloaded, while the human intelligence assets were being questioned. The interrogators had a fairly easy task in telling the defenseless programmers:

http://www.rense.com/general96/tinymicro.html

"
6:15 a.m. in the Maldives is 9:15 a.m. in Malaysia, so the sighting would have occurred seven hours and 45 minutes after the last radio contact, the now-famous "All right, goodnight" at 1:30 a.m. Malaysian time over the Gulf of Thailand. "

-------------
It is funny how the mind can be set on one thought pattern and refuse to consider the other scenarios.

Lets evaluate the Maldives sighting. The odds of these islanders fabricating this story is low. Although people are known to inject themselves into the headlines not everyone will do that. If multiple people heard and saw the plane then the credibility increases drastically.

Don't make assumptions.

There's only one way for a plane to travel past its fuel range. Refuel.
Only 2 ways to refuel. In air or land. In Air is not possible for a 777. So a landing and refueling is the only option.

Landing and refueling can account for the delay in sighting by the Maldives.

That possibility is increased by the flight simulator evidence found in the pilots home. Airports in that region.

Look due west of Maldives and see what you will find.

Like I said before. This plane needs to be found intact or in pieces but it needs to be found.

Baffling this is. At first I was of the mind set that it was hijacked to be used later as a weapon. I am starting to think it was shot down to keep it from being used as a weapon.

Just a thought: now that we know that there was a 4-hour time lapse before any effort was made to start looking for the plane, what was going on in the cockpit during those 4 hours? Could it be that the Malaysians' ineptitude prevented the full plan from being carried out? If you were the person in the cockpit, what would you be expecting to happen once you had set events in motion? I would think they would be expecting to be intercepted somehow. What was the plan for that? Blow up the plane? Take aggressive actions against the pursuers? Could it be that a greater tragedy was inadvertently avoided? Maybe the failure of the operation is why no one has claimed responsibility.

Could this be another puzzle piece ?... Anyone with more info on the Patents' & Freescale connection maybe even puzzles connected to Cargo and Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries ?

International Business Times published MSM article 29 March 2014
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5456...rline-flight-370-disappearance-boeing-777.htm
"Among the other "intriguing factors" of Freescale are that its shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors
with past advisers that include former U.S. President George Bush Sr and ex-British Prime Minister John Major.
Carlyle's clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, a construction company owned by the family of Osama bin Laden."

Wikipedia info to support the msm Article above, info from Wikipedia about Carlyle and Freescale Semiconductor :
The Carlyle Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Carlyle Group is an American-based global asset management firm, specializing in private equity, based in Washington, D.C."
"Carlyle has completed investments in such notable companies as ... Freescale Semiconductor, ... and United Defense."
" Carlyle was ranked as the third largest private equity firm in the world".
" Carlyle invests primarily in the following industries: aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy and power,
health care, real estate, technology and business services, telecommunications and media, and transportation."
"Carlyle's 2001 investor conference took place on September 11, 2001. In the weeks following the meeting, it was reported that Shafiq bin Laden, a member
of the Bin Laden family, had been the "guest of honor", and that they were investors in Carlyle managed funds.
Later reports confirmed that the Bin Laden family had invested $2 million into Carlyle's $1.3 billion Carlyle Partners II Fund in 1995, making the family
relatively small investors with the firm"
"Carlyle was founded in 1987 as an investment banking boutique by five original partners with backgrounds in finance and government:
William E. Conway, Jr., Stephen L. Norris, David M. Rubenstein, Daniel A. D'Aniello and Greg Rosenbaum."
"In September 2006, Carlyle led a consortium, comprising Blackstone Group, Permira and TPG Capital, in the $17.6 billion takeover of Freescale Semiconductor.
At the time of its announcement, Freescale would be the largest leveraged buyout of a technology company ever..."

MOO:
could be related...

maybe to the discrepancy in the Cargo Manifest (? batteries???) until debunked or proven false...

Also keeping in mind and aware of that Freescale (the employer of 20 passengers on MH370 missing) is not just 'small' or 'family-run' company...

The MSM article from 'International Business Times'
writes about the flight MH370 in the article...
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5456...rline-flight-370-disappearance-boeing-777.htm

:seeya:

Lordy,

The search area doubles every 2.5 hours! Tomm headline is gonna be Planet Earth needs to be searched !

Goodness , although it was the Extended Range, it is NOT the space shuttle!!

Anyone know anything about Australia woman's husband

Based on Mainstream Media Article's:

Family and friends of Rod and Mary Burrows, two of six Australians on board the flight,
will be holding a formal memorial in Brisbane on Sunday, according to a statement on behalf
of the family released by police on Friday.

"neat Springfield Lakes home said everything about Bob and Cathy Lawton: Welcome to Poppy's - where memories are made and grandchildren are spoilt."
"They had been travelling with their close friends, Rod and Mary Burrows, from Middle Park, on the trip of a lifetime to China. "
www.qt.com.au/news/popular-duo-on-lost-flight/2193122/

"Two other Australians from Sydney were also on board MH370. Yuan Li and Naijun Gu, a couple in their early 30s, were believed
to be heading to Beijing to spend time with their children."
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-family-rallies-together-20140325-35fg6.html

"A Sydney couple and two Queensland couples were among the passengers on board the Malaysain Airline flight that went missing."
"Sydney couple Niajun Gu, 31, and Yuan Li, 33"
"Queenslanders Cathy, 54, and Robert Lawton, 58, and Rodney, 59, and Mary Burrows, 54."
"New Zealander Paul Weeks, 39, who had spent the past two years living in Perth with his wife and children."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...hat-went-missing/story-fni0cx12-1226849164309

Check Passenger Manifest here:
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/con...ght MH 370 Passenger Manifest_Nationality.pdf

Baffling this is. At first I was of the mind set that it was hijacked to be used later as a weapon. I am starting to think it was shot down to keep it from being used as a weapon.

absolutely! and/or to keep the valuable leading edge inventory (cargo) out of the hands of the ''bad guys''

IMO every theory is a good theory. At this point, all we know for a fact is:
MH370 is missing

All the other "facts" have changed time and again. However, with this theory...there would still be debris. And there is none. Yet.

Yes, there's that. No debris.

At this point, having been swooped up by aliens (the UFO kind, not the illegal ones) is seeming plausible. No debris. Or the plane landing intact in a strategic location is another scenario. It's so bizarre.

If someone shot it down and is covering it up (silence), they have lots of help from many countries involved in the search, and that's a lot of people to be involved in a coverup, I would think. Not that I believe governments aren't capable of keeping huge secrets...

Like you said, we know the plane and all the people are missing (or so we're told). It's so sad for all the families and friends who still don't know what happened to their loved ones.

I did hear someone say that many people from the same corporation were onboard. This makes the above posts by CARIIS and Insp Gadget seem possible.

My opinions only, no facts here:

To the mods- I am not favoring a particular theory here, so this post should be OK for this thread. In fact, this case is so obtuse that I cannot pick a particular theory.

Another subject I have covered previously, but want to remind readers about:

For a month or so after MH 370 disappeared, I read with silent amusement the various articles asserting that cell phones will never work over the ocean, at cruising altitude, etc. Finally and mercifully (for me at least) we learned that the co-pilot's phone may have actually connected with a cell tower. Frankly, I do not even care if this story is true. The principle is this: you can ping a cell tower from high altitude (think about lost hikers way up on mountain peaks). The problem is, at high altitude, you may have two or more cell towers "visible" to you at once, and will not be able to sustain a viable communication link. This also jams and hogs ground-based cell phone networks and is likely the main reason that the FAA does not want passengers allowed to use cell phones from planes at altitude. But there also ARE line-of-sight distance limitations between a cell phone and the tower (maybe 25 to 35 km).

Think about this, more than 200 'wired' passengers and crew aboard MH-370, and suddenly the plane climbs, dives, or abruptly changes heading. Every adult passenger and many teens on that plane would be trying to call or text someone about the emergency. There should be oodles of attempted connections to local cell towers. But where the plane first disappeared from transponder radar, it should have been much too far (more than 25 to 35 km) from land-based cell towers for any connections to be made. But when the plane passed back over land (Malaysia or Thailand) to the west or was passing closely around Indonesia, there should have been multiple connections with cell towers from the passengers and cabin crew. These would consist mostly of temporary connections, but should have been recorded, none-the-less. But all we have is the supposed temporary connection from one device on the plane- the copilot's phone. So, the passengers and cabin crew would likely have been silenced by that time.

OK, let us examine this conundrum. Here are two of the many possibilities:

1) the report about the copilot's phone is incorrect and the plane is sitting at the bottom of the Gulf of Thailand. This scenario suggests, but does not require, a catastrophic failure (explosion, very severe fire, missile, collision between aircraft, etc.).

2) the report about the copilot's phone is true AND there were no attempts by anybody else on the plane to contact cell towers. This means that the passengers and cabin crew were probably incapacitated. The only way to effectively silence ALL of the passengers and cabin crew would be deliberate or accidental oxygen deprivation. The time span from when the plane supposedly turned west to when it was again in range of land-based cell towers, should have been sufficient to knock out everyone in the cabin IF it was depressurized (even if the oxygen masks dropped down). But here it gets more confusing- in this scenario we assume that the copilot's phone was turned on, but do we know that he actually dialed it? Undialed cell phones do conduct "handshakes" with cell towers (pings). Until we know the facts about the supposed cell phone communication from the copilot, we cannot rule out that the pilot and copilot were incapacitated too.

All things considered, if situation #2 above is the case, I would not fault anybody for proposing that a terrorist on a suicide mission wanted to take the plane where it would never be found. BUT, if this were true, once MH 370 rounded the west end of Indonesia it should have continued on a SW track to the remotest regions of the Indian Ocean. Instead, the plane is said (from Inmarsat satellite data) to have been on an arcuate path towards the west side of Australia. What is that all about?

Remember, if the Inmarsat satellite model is wrong AND theory #2 is true, the plane may have simply continued on a westward track for almost the entire time after it disappeared from transponder radar (you know- the Maldives and other proposals that are out there).

I do not discuss the possibility that the plane turned north from the west end of Indonesia because that requires far more text than this email did!! That scenario is a very complicated subject.

Anyway, something about this whole story still does not work for me.

Everything above represents my opinions only.

Sleuth On!

Bolded items will be on the midterm!

[FONT=&quot]Free Scale was Motorola decades ago! HERE is what Free Scale really does -they are one of the biggest warfare, aviation, remote controlled aircraft microchip-maker entities on the planet! Many of their items are powered by …………… Lithium Ion batteries![/FONT]

FDA Class III devices Aviation and Defense:

Safety-critical flight systems ...
Radar
Chipset Platform Differentiation
applications include aircraft control and navigation, radar, telecommunications
Controller for aircraft subsystem ... L-band / 1,300W radar
1.2 to 1.4 GHz ... defense aviation
[FONT=&quot]Proximity Sensing ... Additional options , radar, sonar and others ... If you want to check how many people are on an aircraft, how many ...
[/FONT]
Geophysical survey ground radar
SBC applications include aircraft control and navigation, radar, telecommunications,
77 GHz RADAR system • In-Vehicle Networks (LIN/CAN/CAN-FD) and System Basis ... Radar, Battery Mgt, Gateway Radar ...

Xtrinsic Sensing: Industrial Automation and Building Control Applications Pressure Sensors • Radar Technology • Touch ...
[FONT=&quot]Microcontrollers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Access and Remote Control Unmanned Vehicles (Ground, Air, Water)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] --$755 million investment in research and development in 2013
, [/FONT]

--5,700 employees
[FONT=&quot]-mission critical role our products perform in electronic systems [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-provide the digital logic, or intelligence, for electronic applications, controlling electronic equipment [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-infrastructure, broadcast, military, medical, radars, air traffic control

[/FONT]
-backlog was $1,060 million

http://cache.freescale.com/files/corporate/doc/reports_presentations/2013ANRPT.pdf?&Parent_nodeId=&Parent_pageType=&Parent_nodeId=&Parent_pageType=

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/library/prod_lib.jsp

PS: Osama Bin Laden' family invests in Free Scale

The Carlyle Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've read some of the theories, but not all. My own changes constantly. My current is the the plane depressurized (?) like the Payne Stewart plane, and just flew until it crashed somewhere into the ocean or was shot down to keep it from hitting a population area.
I've also been thru a terrorist org landed it and hid it til ready to do another 9-11 type attact.
After this amount of time, I'm thinking that we will never know, unless it comes out of hiding to hit something.
All MOO

I thought that at the start too!

Obviously there is a LOT of BS going on as it relates to msm coverage of this, how dumbed down there stuff is and how just basically BLIND. This is not an accident -- it is ALL drone technology connected. No I am not doing remote, clone, I am saying geopolitical, and the US could not let China get a hold of the tech Free Scale released on March 3! PEROID!

China sells to Israel’s enemies. If Israel' enemies get the tech they could down the road control our (and Israel') drones. Obviously a huge issue!!!

For US and Israel drones are our big next gen tech defense stuff.

I am talking about geopolitical, defense industry, technology, big big bucks, nations feeling secure or not feeling secure, allies, enemies, power control .

The headlines since MAL 370 are unreal. China is moving war stuff to Viet, were moving stuff off Italy, Thai is doing martial law, Putin is losing his marbles(!) and who knows who else is moving their stuff around!!

They are all acting out -- they know what Free Scale just released, they know the implications if the technology gets in the wrong hands, they know US and Israel did it. We just accused 5 of thier folks for hacking -- its all connected -- world opinion etc etc.

The navy base off Maldives is where it was taken.
Let’s be honest the USA has been caught torturing for our own goals.

Yes, I believe the Free Scale folks are being tortured, I think the plane had lots of toys related to the technology in its belly, the FreeScale folks laptops and cell phones would be an a rich source of info and the US, in its mind, is saying 239 people are expendable in the big picture.

Think about it not one Free Scale employees name has ever been released. The media has constantly played Free Scale as a old MOtorola that does some cell phone tech. The truth is way different than that as far as FreeScale goes. Go their website and play around !

Free Scale from day one is saying the 20 engineers were heading to CHina to do some housekeeping - that is like saying your sending nerosurgeons to put paper towels in the restrooms! The 20 folks were top talent .

The US and all our allies have never done a "we are praying for the passengers" or any of the junk. Not one word about this (Britian, France, US, Italy) not one word from day one about MAL 370. That is not normative.

All secrets have reasons.............................

I've read some of the theories, but not all. My own changes constantly. My current is the the plane depressurized (?) like the Payne Stewart plane, and just flew until it crashed somewhere into the ocean or was shot down to keep it from hitting a population area.
I've also been thru a terrorist org landed it and hid it til ready to do another 9-11 type attact.
After this amount of time, I'm thinking that we will never know, unless it comes out of hiding to hit something.
All MOO

They are following bees electronically! Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are following ants! Ants!

A 775,000 lb aircraft - poof!

In this day and age the MSM "presentation" to the world that there is one set of data is, IMO, ludicrous. There are so many countries that saw what happened that night . Its allies and secrets about capabilities I think!@!

This headline in and of itself indicates there is so much info out there that has nothing to do with Imersat:
Thailand gives radar data 10 days after plane lost

KAL007 (1983) was fascinating and back then what slowly emerged in terms of what every country really knew (years later) was unreal.

30 years ago! Imagine before cell phones, internet etc. How on earth does MSM (and it is working) want the world to believe that one can find a McDonalds in India from Idaho (!) with GPS and only Inmarsat has info - that is just so incredible or to put it a more accurate way NOT credible. Just that simple!

During really neat intense thunderstorms it is neat to watch them come in. I can get them down to my street level on radar. ME, little ole dumb me , sitting here, on an old PC I can track storm down to my street. Right above my roof ! …To the second…………

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6"]Korean Air Lines Flight 007……………… - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame].

http://www.gizmag.com/honeybees-rfid-tags/30477/

http://www.nature.com/news/tracking-whole-colonies-shows-ants-make-career-moves-1.12833

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-

IMO, USA/Israel took plane to Garcia -our enemies, at any cost, could not get a hold of the microchip tech (FreeScale) Just my thought....

I am with you, Cariis. Not sure if we would be torturing, just letting the plane sink or blow-up, or are hiding it somewhere. I suspect US and Israel too. No matter WHAT the truth regarding above, we have the technology to know where that plane went. Period. Others do too. Do you think everyone wants to show their techno cards on this issue? Heck no.

I am with you, Cariis. Not sure if we would be torturing, just letting the plane sink or blow-up, or are hiding it somewhere. I suspect US and Israel too. No matter WHAT the truth regarding above, we have the technology to know where that plane went. Period. Others do too. Do you think everyone wants to show their techno cards on this issue? Heck no.

Agreed. Someone is lying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back