What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

• It's Caylee

Votes: 61 13.6%
  • It's not Caylee

Votes: 113 25.2%
  • Someone planted it

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • I'm not sure what to think

Votes: 236 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so cynical, sometimes I hate myself for it but here's what I'm thinking. The Cowboy has been hanging around reporting to someone all day, causing trouble at every opportunity. Then, we have the A's show up and both proclaim "it was planted". CA seemed pretty cool for a grieving grandmother to me. Next the KF guy shows up and says, again the bag was planted. I think I know who planted the evidence, the folks accusing everyone else. I hope I'm wrong, because my theory is nasty but, we have seen some very suspicious behavior from all these folks.

Have I tolldddd youuuu latelllyyyyyyyy that I am stillll sick of Padilllaaaaaaaaa

la llalalalaaaaa.

How can you "plant" evidence if you don't have the real thing (her bones)? This is stupid.

I don't think Padilla is stupid enough to plant 'fake' bones etc. He is not dumb. That would be found out. I am beginning to think that LE in Orlando is like gomer pyle or barney fife or something. Can't believe they are giving LP a lie detector test. If anyone planted this it was some other nut. We know of plenty of them in this case.

Who would be stupid enough to go out into water with a silt bottom and bury anything two feet deep with gators and snakes all around you?
Doesn't add up. I still have faith in LP.

I wonder if the find was significant that's why they want to polygraph LP.

why else?

but I dont think it's caylee either...

Padilla isn't stupid enough to plant "evidence." I hope the A's aren't either. KFN? I don't know. I doubt it was planted, just something someone threw away. I'm amused that some of the news sources say "fingers and toes" when the experts say they aren't even human bones. WTH? Things like this get me so angry... why, why, why? don't they wait for confirmation before they holler Breaking News.
Wonder if NG will cover this tonight.

Well, I plan to tell LE how crappy it is that they arent putting pressure on the Anthonys to take a polygraph.

I certainly believe there is more to be learned from then that LP!

I voted "it's Caylee" because I'm HOPING it's Caylee. The child and the family need closure!

I said idk like so many others. :) I do not think it's planted and that's for sure. I do feel that LP is getting close and it's driving the A's nuts. I think they are behind pushing LE into LP. CA showing up at the search the other day was just too out there. There's more to her little visit than being pissy about LP searching. He's getting a bit too close for comfort, imo.

This bag confuses me though. I don't see KC ever going to the trouble of dismembering Caylee. And the bag did contain only small bones. Could the rest of her have escaped the bag through a hole or whatever? Sure, that's possible. But there is no way KC is motivated enough to do the work involved in dismemberment. I am intrigued by the shamrock however. That is one of KC's 'icons'.

I voted "it's Caylee" because I'm HOPING it's Caylee. The child and the family need closure!
I voted the same because of the shamrock.

I don't think it was planted - that is far-fetched to me.

Nancy Grace should be hot tonight!

My opinions
A. it wasnt planted by LP, the Anthonys OR anyone on purpose
B. its not Caylee, I doubt Casey seperated her like that, its pet bones again
C. toys were found because kids play in that park
D. sadly they will never find her, its too much lapsed time/too small of a body

If it was planted it was planted by someone not too close to the investigation and either an overzealous TES volunteer (think fire fighter starting fire) or someone innocently placing memorials at BP thinking of Caylee and never thinking they would be tied together. If the second scenario is correct, I wish they would come forward and say oops, I innocently left that there at such and such a time/day and it has no relevence to the case.

I do think LP has gone a bit over the top and should be more discreet with what he is doing before making announcements generating parade like crowds.

jmo

I wonder if this is the same shamrock charm that was found-

Attachments

• shamrock.jpg
    shamrock.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 166
I just watched my local news and I wanted to clarify some things that people are saying that aren't true:

1- GA and CA were NOT at the site today...they were at their Kidfinder tent. All of the vultures...i mean News media were there to interview them and find out how they felt..CA actually gave a pretty good interview to one of the crews and told them that they were NOT going to the site because they are allowing LE to do their job and they would just be in the way...she also said that if LE tells them what they found is Caylee then they will do what they need to but until then everything is speculation, however I did notice in a quick scan that on a different interview she talked about planted evidence and such.

2- There was a blue bag found that was weighted down with bricks.

3- They showed a picture of a baggie of "toys" the toys were a polly pocket looking doll (like the happy meal kinds) a green plastic frog, some other plastic thing and i did NOT see a shamrock but heard several of the stations report that there was one. The toys did not look like dog/pet toys.

oh and just to let you all know I am NOT on the side of the A's I am just being "fair" in saying that the interview *I* saw on the news showed a more human and less "crazy" side of her BUT i do know there is another interview that she did that her more on the "crazy" side....jmo

If you believe what TM said about already searching the area with his expensive sonar equipment, then-----this bag had to have been planted since then!
When and why was it planted?
Was it planted to show up LP as a fool? Maybe. Did it succeed?
Well, I'd say NO WAY!
If that bag had been there---why didn't TM bring it up and look at it?????

It was under two foot of silt...........Tim or no one else has a sonar which would read through that silt.

I like Tim, but he is getting WAY over the line in this one. His connection with Nejames is bothering me.

Was bones actually found? Our local news in South Carolina claims there was only a bag of toy and there were no bones.

Sonar can't see through silt. It just bounces off the bottom. If you dredge Broad River here in South Carolina you can pull out old rusted cars and ancient cotton factory machinery. I too have become disgusted with TM. He seems to waffle more than presidential candidates.

Did LP have to really call the Media? they seem to always be around. Poor LP is always getting the bad rap. I know he didn't plant that bag, I would think the Anthonys would be more capable than LP

C'mon people. The bag wasn't planted, especially by the Anthonys, and they can determine just by looking at the bones whether they are human, or not. Get a grip.

You don't have to go very far to find a lot of stuff that was just dumped, especially in water.

I'm with you on this one Edam. With the amount of rain that Fay dumped on us, at some point, that river was like the Colorado. it could have washed down from anywhere. If they really think she is in that river, they need to go below the falls as that's where so much debris got washed down river. In August, when we were down there searching for her, we were standing in waist deep water where the picnic tables were under water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back