What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

• It's Caylee

Votes: 61 13.6%
  • It's not Caylee

Votes: 113 25.2%
  • Someone planted it

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • I'm not sure what to think

Votes: 236 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....and the report I got was that it was under 4 feet of silt...so who the heck really knows what went on today with all the different news stories out there :waitasec:

What I found was non Caylee related, a seperate link for a missing person from Victoria British Columbia mentioned LE in Victoria uses sonar equipment with the capability of seeing 3' into silt.... so I wondered why the comment was made that NO sonar can read through silt. :waitasec:

....and the report I got was that it was under 4 feet of silt...so who the heck really knows what went on today with all the different news stories out there :waitasec:

Since the divers were using their arms to reach into the silt, I doubt it was even three feet, much less four feet, under the silt. Maybe the diver who found the bag will make a statement and define the find more clearly for us.

Regardless, sonar is capable of seeing at least three feet into the silt.

I pray that it is Caylee, Trenton or someone so they wil keep looking in the area for more.......all these guys are heroes! IMO

KC O Marie collected shamrocks...........she's Irish??? oh well...........

What I found was non Caylee related, a seperate link for a missing person from Victoria British Columbia mentioned LE in Victoria uses sonar equipment with the capability of seeing 3' into silt.... so I wondered why the comment was made that NO sonar can read through silt. :waitasec:

Sorry I should have just cut out the part about the 2 feet and add the point I was making was that it was in 4 ft so the sonar wouldn't have picked it up based on the info you provided...I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying YOU were wrong I meant the news reports...well now I hope I am not confusing it anymore...lol...my head is spinning!

Why don't the two of you start a new thread like the one about the two crosses? People going on & on for days about how they were the same, and OMG! if LP said it, it must be true, blah, blah, blah,...........come on.
LE stated clearly it has nothing to do with this case.
why keep floating ideas around about nothing? I don't get it. :bang:

What, we're not entitled to ask a question? If you don't like the posts, pass over them. Simple as that.

The description has been corrected to a shamrock CHARM.

Like was missing from the car.

I used to have shamrock (or clover) shaped tags for my cats. They're fairly common.

I don't think the find has anything to do with Caylee. Sure wish it did, but I seriously doubt it. Sounds to me like someone laid their pet to rest with toys and tag.

I used to have shamrock (or clover) shaped tags for my cats. They're fairly common.

I don't think the find has anything to do with Caylee. Sure wish it did, but I seriously doubt it. Sounds to me like someone laid their pet to rest with toys and tag.

That would make sense BUT the toys that were found were not pet toys they were small toys not even appropriate for a 2 year old child....

Cement weighted the black plastic bag with the little bag in it.......diver just said he tried not to break the garbage bag?????
Tim Miller on NG.............he sure is downing LP

Where do you get info stating sonar can not read through silt? I just did a search and found something out of BC stating their 'sophisticated sonar equipment' can see through 3' of silt.

do you have specific info (link) indicating exactly how deep TES sonar equipment can read?

Could you you link me to the sonars which read through 3" of silt please. We do SR and we don't have anyone which has told us there were ones made which see bones through silt. Just the opposite actually, where there is deep silt and mud, I have been told sonars read the bottom curvature including the silt.

Since the divers were using their arms to reach into the silt, I doubt it was even three feet, much less four feet, under the silt. Maybe the diver who found the bag will make a statement and define the find more clearly for us.

Regardless, sonar is capable of seeing at least three feet into the silt.

The diver said 4ft. silt.

It is my understanding sonar can read if there is METAL below the silt, but not bones only.

I just checked with a blackwater search diver who has been doing this for years and he said sonar is nothing but radar which bounces off the surface of the bottom of a lake - some better than others, but bones or bone fragments will not show. He also said that there is no way in h*ll that TES did that entire river in a day like they claim. He said it is just not possible as it is slow with very experienced people much less volunteers.

Could someone please tell me a logical explanation for why someone would use concrete to way down a bag of toys that they wanted to dispose of? Don't you think they would have just tossed in their trash or a dumpster? If you are weighing something down and tossing it into the river, you obviously have something to hide. I don't know, this all just sounds kinda fishy to me.

Just a few things...

The cross LP and others are talking about, Im not sure why its even an issue, its already been stated that a murder victim's family placed it there as a memorial months ago, it has nothing to do with this case. (would be nice if whoever put it there would come forward and say 'yea we put it there for this reason' tho to stop all these rumors- maybe they did, I dont know)

Well, I haven't been watching this case that closely, so just heard about this cross on the tree a few days ago, when they first were at the park. But I did see LP talk to someone on camera and he said specificallly his theory is that THE CROSS ON THE TREE matched the beads and craft items in a picture with/of Casey/Cayle...? And that's why he's searching there at the park, because he believes, HE SAID, that Casey or SOMEONE connected to her put the cross there because she put the baby there. So obviously, LP thought, at least Monday or Tuesday, that the cross on the tree meant something to this case.

At least, that's what I understood him to say. Please correct me if I misunderstood, since the stories change a lot as I go....

Could someone please tell me a logical explanation for why someone would use concrete to way down a bag of toys that they wanted to dispose of? Don't you think they would have just tossed in their trash or a dumpster? If you are weighing something down and tossing it into the river, you obviously have something to hide. I don't know, this all just sounds kinda fishy to me.

Me, too. Guess that's why they put it in the water...fishy! :trout:

boy, getting pretty rude around here...alot of this stuff makes no sense and makes people crazy. If it gets to the point that you just can't deal....maybe go watch family guy or something. This child needs to be found...period....can you imagine if Caylee could hear some of the comments that are being made...or any other missing child for that matter.

It could have been done by a kid. The people who live in the home my family occupied when my boys were little STILL call me to tell me they found another GI Joe burial site, and they've been in my old house for ten years! My boys thought it was fun to have funerals for the poor joes that didn't make it through the battles they staged. One of my boys took his old legos on a camping trip with us, and dumped them overboard from the canoe.....it was heavy, I don't think he used bricks but he did weigh it down.

It could also be that the bag once contained paper items that the thrower didn't want retrieved and read....old love letters? that kind of thing?

I don't know. Just trying to throw some guesses out there.

It is my understanding sonar can read if there is METAL below the silt, but not bones only.

I just checked with a blackwater search diver who has been doing this for years and he said sonar is nothing but radar which bounces off the surface of the bottom of a lake - some better than others, but bones or bone fragments will not show. He also said that there is no way in h*ll that TES did that entire river in a day like they claim. He said it is just not possible as it is slow with very experienced people much less volunteers.

That is my understanding as well. Thank you for clearing that up!

I know everyone wants hope but I believe that find had no bearing in this case.

On another note Trenton Duckett's mother disposed of some of his toys, in her own garbage can (outdoor) if I remember correctly.

Okay, maybe I haven't been around long enough to have the lay of the land in the Cayle forum, so if I've insulted someone or been rude, I apologize sincerely. Because I don't see anyone being rude on this thread, just having a discussion--so it must be me! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back