What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never any testimony or evidence that Casey "came home and found out her daughter was missing." Even Jose didn't claim that in his OS.

They just made up their own testimony and evidence, didn't they?

It appears that way, I also heard (?) that one female juror had dressed casual the whole time and then the last day she came in she was dressed up. So why wait til afternoon to announce a verdict. It seems that she knew the day before that it was not guilty.

This morning I woke to my radio alarm to a local (dallas) radio station playing the interview of the alternate juror. He called Casey 'a really good mother'. He said why would a 'really good mother do something like that.. he had no motive..

Did those people listen to the same trial I did... how in the world could they come out of it thinking she was a good mother.. because her friends said she was? I'm sure susan smiths friends said the same about her and scott peterson's friends said the same about him.

Its just so disturbing.. they DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONY! They picked a few things out of contest to focus on.. and that is what they did...

Im done with mainstream tv. offering all this money and ensuring that the public know that acts of sensationalism, no matter how true or fantastical, are for sale! God be with us all cuz im starting to think that there are more of caseys in this world than WSrs.

This morning I woke to my radio alarm to a local (dallas) radio station playing the interview of the alternate juror. He called Casey 'a really good mother'. He said why would a 'really good mother do something like that.. he had no motive..

Did those people listen to the same trial I did... how in the world could they come out of it thinking she was a good mother.. because her friends said she was? I'm sure susan smiths friends said the same about her and scott peterson's friends said the same about him.

Its just so disturbing.. they DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONY! They picked a few things out of contest to focus on.. and that is what they did...

I agree, and the few things they picked out of context came directly from Jose Baez's opening statement--which is NOT evidence. JMHO

Jurors are expected to heed the admonition of the Judge to NOT DISCUSS OR DELIBERATE about the case until they've received jury instructions. This jury - including alternates - assured the Judge daily that they were not discussing the case. I doubt that they responded truthfully. :(

Did you even listen to the judge's instructions?
You certainly didn't follow them.

For Juror Number 3

Please see my post number 48 on the Jury Support Thread

all I would ask is while there collecting there Caylee Blood money for interviews will they be able to sleep at night? when Casey gets pregnant and she already said she wants to have another kid will they be able to sleep knowing that child could have the same fate as caylee?

There was never any testimony or evidence that Casey "came home and found out her daughter was missing." Even Jose didn't claim that in his OS.

They just made up their own testimony and evidence, didn't they?

I said the same thing. yes, they did. they heard nothing....not the state, not even the defense.

SICK.

It takes me longer to choose a refrigerator than it took you, as a jury, to deliberate.

You have allowed a child killer to walk among us again - you could have stopped Casey from freedom but instead handed her the key. :banghead:

Thank you for your service, many weeks out of your life devoted to fulfilling your duties to our justice system. Thank you for doing what you were instructed to do and not allowing mob mentality to rule.

So which one writes the book titled, 'I was duped into releasing a monster'. I am sure they discussed this stuff knowing a not guilty verdict meant more money. Would not surprise me if several got huge advance payment or promises during the trial. I say check their accounts and spouses accounts.

Did you listen to YURI? FBI? and Dr.G?
Everyone was so devoted to CAYLEE!
What did DT ACTUALLY PROVE?...........nothing

Thank you for your service, many weeks out of your life devoted to fulfilling your duties to our justice system. Thank you for doing what you were instructed to do and not allowing mob mentality to rule.

If "mob mentality" means being enraged that a lying murderess walks away scott-free than include me in that group. Being on a jury doesn't automatically put you in an "untouchable" category where your every action is pure and sanctified. Sounds like this jury was more interested in snack food, special dinners and whooping it up in the jury room. They made up an imaginary scenario to get KC off - jury of her peers, indeed!

At first I thought you've been punk'd.

Now I think it is the public that's been punk'd by your selfish actions.

What do I want to say to them this morning? I hope Caylee haunts you every time you close your eyes.

Marcia Clark even says the 31 days is enough on circumstantial evidence.
Any of the jurors want to offer ICA to stay with them in their home?
give ICA a job? want to befriend her? date her?

Casey Anthony has destroyed so many lives. I'm sorry that you've all become more casualties. Peace to you all and your families.

You are a better woman than I am today. I've only been able to pray to God this morning that He will help me even find the will to want to pray for the jury. so far....I got nothin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech