What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, we saw how she behaved on the days around when her daughter died, and not even Casey is denying she was there.

Happy, partying, not a problem in the world, and her daughter was in her trunk.

Some 'victim'.

(Sorry- not quite over this yet).

I was actually speaking more about the WS rules of not raking the family over the coals. Since she's been declared innocent, does that change her status from murderous mommy to suffering mommy, therefore rendering her untouchable here? (But I personally do not think her a victim ...)

Once again jurors, thank you for your service and your willingness to tolerate hate filled mobs to do your duty as a citizen.

Welp to best some up what i want to say to the 12 jurors i created this video montage last night. I had this original song i created last year that i feel fits this debacle of a trial nicely. It's fairly angry, as i'm sure quite a few of you are right now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1xO8t85cew"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1xO8t85cew[/ame]

Once again jurors, thank you for your service and your willingness to tolerate hate filled mobs to do your duty as a citizen.

What service would that be?? Seems to me they have it made.

I would tell them that they failed Caylee. They failed to help a beautiful child get the justice that she deserved. So many tears in heaven.......

After hearing the words of the female nursing student (juror)...I will not listen to another word out of their mouths. The prosecution did not have to show COD! How many times did they have to be told that???????????????????

Who are these people? Did they believe Baez' opening statement was evidence? Reasonable doubt does NOT mean beyond a shadow of a doubt. I guess it would have taken a photo of Casey taping Caylee's mouth shut and putting her in the trash bags to get her convicted? I'm so sad that nothing was done....nothing, and a precious little baby is dead.

Casey treated poor little Caylee like garbage; and so did you! Another child lost too early, but hey no reason we can't make some money off of it.

If this was your child, would you have wanted someone to only spend 10 hours deciding their fate and then decide to let them walk because it's just too time consuming to spend time looking at the evidence?

She will kill again and it will be on your (jurors) backs

I would tell them like Clark Griswald ranted in Christmas vacation.....but substitute a few words!

""I wanna look THEM straight in the eye, and tell THEM what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, XXXXless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey XXXX THIS VERDICT is! Hallelujah! Holy *advertiser censored*! Where's the Tylenol?" :maddening:

I want to know if they are sleeping well at night knowing that they leave the impression with those who followed this case that children are disposible when they are in the way of the beautiful lives their mothers want to live? And do any of them feel the least bit of guilt knowing that the majority of the country (who followed the same case they did)think this mother was guilty of murdering her child? And do any of them feel the least bit of remorse when looking at their own children, that they committed an injustice to Caylee in almost the same degree as KC did? I feel so bad for Caylee...it seems she didn't matter at all to the very people who could have seen that the person responsible for her death was punished.

I would be banned from websleuths for the rest of my life if I answered that truthfully. I'm sure it would start off with something like......."How stupid are you??" Today is a dark day for me. I have lost faith in humanity, our legal system, I will never serve on a jury - I no longer believe in the system, I will never watch a court case again. There was no reasonable doubt, no one else could have done it, the defense put on a rediculous, unbelievable case, they lied, they perjured, all the while ICA sat there smirking, never a tear for anyone but herself. I would never want to be the parent of a murdered child, but I would hope for that job to be for any/all of the 12 jurors that cause a complete miscarriage of justice to be done for a dead little girl, who was murdered in cold blood by the one person who was supposed to care for her. I hope they are haunted by this, I hope they are spit upon and bothered for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope ICA is sued for every penny by any/everyone with a stake in this trial who's lives have been destroyed (Roy Kronk, Zenaida Gonzoles to name two). I hope kidfinders and Texas Equsearch sue her for wasting their time. I hope she is hunted down wherever she goes, I hope the state can sue her for lost manpower during the search since she was found guilty of lieing to law enforcement. I will NEVER watch any channel that hosts an interview with her. I have nothing but sick hatred for every person on that jury, I'm sorry. I hope they are hounded, I hope karma gets them in the end, I hope one day they are victims, preferably of a violent crime and I hope the perpetrater walks free. What I really want is to open up the newspaper one day very soon and read the headline "Casey Anthony Murdered Today"....

I feel you, friend. Deeply.

I hope that if YOU or a loved one are in a situation like this, the jury gives the same importance to your case as YOU did to precious Caylee.
Your decision will haunt you forever.. Either here or in the afterlife.

And at what point were you dropped on your head?? Really??? Hope you enjoyed The Dessert Lady. At the taxpayers expense.

CAYLEE - who killed her? Her mom. Thanks for freeing her fools.

Please do not EVER refer to this non-human monster as a "Mom". Casey Anthony is an egg donor. And baby disposer. PERIOD.

Thank you.

Casey treated poor little Caylee like garbage; and so did you! Another child lost too early, but hey no reason we can't make some money off of it.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sad but true. How did the world get to this point? and why? :cry:

when you are doing these interviews.(while making money for these interviews btw)..will you ever think about the little girl (Caylee) who did not get justice because of your financial gain?

You reap what you sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member