What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not the juror. Note, wrong age and juror has brown eyes, not blue, just to start with. Please stop with the campaign against the jurors.

You know what? I'm going to be the adult one here and say that now I think I was mistaken. I don't think it's the same person anymore. You're right; it appears juror #3's eyes are brown and the woman who was arrested has blue eyes and is 2 months away from being 32. However, I take offense at the notion that I said what I said because I'm involved in a campaign against the jurors. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry.

I'm locking this thread now. The jurors have been bashed enough. The shock should be wearing now and it is time to get our collective heads together and start finding the positive in this. I know that is difficult but wallowing in the mud is not going to make this better.

There are some positive things that will come from the loss of this beautiful little girl and it is time to start figuring out what they are and honor Caylee's memory with the love and beauty she so rightly deserves.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member