What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all morally bankrupt...Please, never serve on another jury...and I hope Casey moves into your neighborhood.

I was thinking that yesterday, that she should have to live in Pinellas County. :D

and be their babysitter!

I see Jennifer F. #3... was careful not to fall into the same trap alternate Juror Russell H. did. When asked her opinion on how Caylee died,she refused to speculate, saying there was no proof of how she died.

I was thinking he could...my point is, everyone has thought highly of this judge. deservedly so. I thought him fair, strict, and human. but if he did not overturn this verdict, then it wasnt as cut and dry as people tend to think?

A Not Guilty verdict can not be overturned!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guilty verdict however, can be overturned by a judge!!!!!!!!!!!

To Juror #3 who felt they could have found her guilty if the prosecution hadn't sought the death penalty - I want to say "??????? that's why they included lesser charges, for that very reason."

though the verdict did not come back as we all hoped it would, thanks again for your sacrifice...I am VERY sorry you now have to deal with a lynch mob public, and I hope you are able to get past this aweful part of your lives. I am sure that it has been very traumatic, and you have my best wishes

Obviously not the juror. Note, wrong age and juror has brown eyes, not blue, just to start with. Please stop with the campaign against the jurors.

Considering comments made by an alternate juror post-trial in this case, I would like to ask the 17 jurors if they would be willing to stand before Judge Perry, swearing an oath, that they did NOT go against the Court's admonition to them not to talk to one another, at any point, during this trial?

To Juror #3 who felt they could have found her guilty if the prosecution hadn't sought the death penalty - I want to say "??????? that's why they included lesser charges, for that very reason."

Did they not get that...or that this phase of the trial was not about the DP?? I'm not listening to these people. They have nothing more I care to hear but every time someone relates an interview with them, it seems as if they were completely clueless.

though the verdict did not come back as we all hoped it would, thanks again for your sacrifice...I am VERY sorry you now have to deal with a lynch mob public, and I hope you are able to get past this aweful part of your lives. I am sure that it has been very traumatic, and you have my best wishes

Where has anyone been lynched? Who is dead from this mess, except Caylee Anthony?

I'm just curious, was Susan Smith a "good mother" before she let that car roll into the lake with her two babies strapped inside?

Did you bother to think about this at all? Or were you too worried about getting home and making money?? I mean really?? You suck. Everyone of you. I hope you are failed by the justice system very very very soon.

You are speaking for me there Sailor!:bananalama:

Where has anyone been lynched? Who is dead from this mess, except Caylee Anthony?

lynch mob (lynch mobs plural )
1 n-count A lynch mob is an angry crowd of people who want to kill someone without a trial, because they believe that person has committed a crime.
2 n-count You can refer to a group of people as a lynch mob if they are very angry with someone because they believe that person has done something bad or wrong.

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/lynch mob

lynch mob (lynch mobs plural )
1 n-count A lynch mob is an angry crowd of people who want to kill someone without a trial, because they believe that person has committed a crime.
2 n-count You can refer to a group of people as a lynch mob if they are very angry with someone because they believe that person has done something bad or wrong.

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/lynch mob

Perhaps, but lynch mob is usually pejorative, which of course works if the intent is to insult and marginalize. Just, me but I don't see the need to do that. I'd use other words. Demonstrators. 1st Amendment. Freedom of speech. Concerned citizens. Justifiable anger at an obvious failure with our legal system. Frustration that a murderer walks free.

The tears were still flowing Wednesday as Juror No. 2 (he did not want to be identified by name) spoke to Florida's St. Petersburg Times.

"I just swear to God … I wish we had more evidence to put her away. I truly do … But it wasn't there," he said in an emotional interview with the Times.

Juror No.2, who the Times reported is a black male, married and a father of two young children, said he was the last holdout on the jury who wanted to convict Anthony on a lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter, which would have carried a prison term of up to 15 years, according to the newspaper.

The prosecution's inability to prove who was Caylee's caretaker at the time of her death, Casey Anthony or the girl's grandparents, doomed the manslaughter charge, Juror No. 2 said.

"We truly don't know what happened. Somebody knows, but we don't know," he said in the Times interview.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/07/tearful-anthony-jurors-ask-prosecutors-where-was-the-evidence/

They were tired and ready to go home. One article that I read said that at one point they were down to six for aggravated manslaughter and 6 for innocent. It sure didn't take long for them to change the mind of the six who wanted the lesser charge.

This indicates to me that sequestration did play a part in this decision and something needs to happen to how jurors are sequestered to keep if from becoming a factor in decisions. Locking people up away from family and loved ones and forcing them to not talk about something as emotional as this is a type of cruel and inhuman treatment. I can't imagine going through something like they went through without some typed of support system and being able to discuss what I was feeling with someone.

I'm not in any way making an excuse for these people I'm just pointing out that if sequestration is influencing the guilt or innocent decision then it needs to be looked at and possible changes in the way that it is carried out need to be explored.

I really wish that people would stop saying bad things about the jurors- they came to their decision based on what was presented to them. I am sure they all think that she is guilty but they have to look at evidence or lack their of. I, myself am horrified and saddened by the outcome of this trial. I have been following this since beautiful little Caylee disappeard like most of us on here. I found this artcle from this morning. LINK AT END
Jennifer Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student, told ABC News that jurors were not persuaded of Anthony's innocence but that the prosecution provided insufficient evidence to convict her.
"I did not say she was innocent. I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be," she said.
"We were sick to our stomach to get that verdict. We were crying, and not just the women."
Ford said that the failure of prosecutors to offer a firm explanation of how Caylee died undermined their case.
"If you're going to charge someone with murder, don't you have to know how they killed someone or why they might have killed someone, or have something where, when, why, how? Those are important questions. They were not answered," she said.
An alternate juror, Russell Huekler, said that the hostile public reaction to the verdict was unfortunate.
"They didn't show us how Caylee died. They didn't show us a motive. I'm sorry people feel that way ... These were 17 total jurors. They really listened to this case and kept an open mind," he told ABC News.
Another juror, who was not identified, told the St Petersburg Times that, while he suspected Anthony was guilty, the prosecution did not make the case sufficiently.
"I wish we had more evidence to put her away," the juror said. "I truly do. But it wasn't there." http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/07/casey-anthony-freed-next-week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7