What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you jurors deaf, dumb and blind?

How could you buy into another lie that Caylee Marie allegedly drowned and her grandfather hid her body so that Roy Kronk could find Caylee's remains for a huge reward that was for a live, breathing Caylee Marie? How could you forego Justice for a precious child who wasn't even important enough to inform LE of an alleged kidnapping? How did you fall for more lies, not one truthful word was spoken on behalf of ICA and her defense team? You have caused me to loose faith in our judicial system for you failed the victim, Caylee Marie...I hope you have a very hard time sleeping at night. I hope you never have to serve jury duty ever again for you have no common sense, which was the fear of LDB. How could you believe in lies when it's the truth that is supposed to set one free, not lies, unfathomable lies that you have now empowered this inmate for the future. She got away with murder, thanks to you 12 peers of this Inmate...you all have empowered (who I believe is a sociopath) this prisoner since you allowed her to get away with murder...How awful that our system truly didn't work for you took no time at all in deliberating. You've already had you minds made up, which is why you WANTED on this jury. You have now reinforced that for me..10 hours to deliberate a 6 week trial? ABSURD....it should have taken you at least one day for each week of testimony...so you've given an incorrect verdict that you now must live with..I do hope you're all very proud of yourselves...JMHO

NO JUSTICE WAS SERVED FOR CAYLEE MARIE :rose:

LLL, ITA!

Since the first NG spewed out I turned off my t.v. fully knowing what was to come. I sat down and cried for Caylee Marie. Clearly you did not listen to the testimony, nor the evidence. How could you possibly come up with a verdict in 10 hours time unless you had been discussing the case against HHJBP's admonitions? Did Caylee Marie even cross your mind? The fact that she was an innocent 2 1/2 year old child that was found rotted down to her bones which had been chewed on by animals. The state doesn't need a motive, and it is very clear to me furthermore that you did not read or understand these instructions.

I sincerely hope that you can live with yourself and sleep at night knowing this woman will more than likely bear more children. The very thought make me physically ill. I am wondering how you all are going to feel once you realize and see for yourselves how she and her DT played you all like a violin!

How can any of you remotely claim that murder wasn't proven??? I guess ALL of you just ignored the testimony of Dr. G....simply one of the best ME in Florida, maybe the country. Plus, she had statistics of research that was done regarding children and accidents. You guys are morons. And if there was but ONE of you who had your gut telling you it's obvious that KC killed Caylee...WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A STAND OR DID YOU GET PUSHED AROUND BY ANOTHER JUROR(S)!!!!! Disgusting. And a waste. A huge waste.

The jurors DID NOT take enough time in this case - 11 hours to go over four weeks of testimony is just absurd and if they had taken time to breath -at the very least they should have taken more time.

She is not very bright to put it politely as possible. As you say they weren't supposed to consider punishment, but even if they did, there were lesser charges she could have convicted her of. It's like she thinks their only option was putting her to death or letting her walk free.

my bold
ITA .... when I saw her interview I was ....well, let's say I look at myself from last week trusting this jury 100%.....then hearing the alt juror and this one.....I am devastated for poor caylee and ALL future victims of ICA....all due to 18 people who just werent capable of understanding the evidence, law, or instructions at all.

also, this jury CLEARLY WAS NOT DEATH QUALIFIED. all this "I'd be a murderer if I convicted her"

I wish you, the jury, had listened to more than the opening statement (fantasy story) of Jose Baez--if you had you would realize that you have freed a dangerous woman who killed her own baby. If I were in your position, I would be haunted for the rest of my life.

I keep thinking about what will happen if/when (probably when) Casey gives birth to a new baby. I wonder if the jury has given that any thought.

What I would like to say to the jury: You got it wrong, you cannot have listened very well to for instance Dr. Arpad Vass´ compelling testimony.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

That statement does not infer necessarily the the number of years to be served or the implantation of the death penalty.

If you can't determine what the crime was, such as allowing your child to go unsupervised and drowns in a pool or forcing inhalation of chloroform to sedate and then suffocating by means of duct tape, then you can fix the punishment of being guilty of aggravated manslaughter, murder in the first, felony murder etc.

I can see it being taken either way although I think it's most reasonable to keep it contextual as possible and not assume the worst.

Not having walked in a juror's shoes in this trial I must withhold my harsher feelings since I don't really understand what they understood about the facts and evidence in this case.

But to the jurors I say...........3 years of awaiting trial, 6 weeks of trial, and you made your mind up the day you were allowed to deliberate (just why did you ask to see the heart sticker when you were not supposed to be discussing the trial?). I'm not sure what was going on behind closed doors when you were not allowed to discuss this case among yourselves.........but its an insult to the justice system to have returned a verdict so quickly . Was the funnel of justice so narrow that nothing slipped in to reveal the evil that is ICA???? Was JB's opening statement so inflammatory that your minds closed that very first day? I hope the facts of this case find their way to you. I hope you feel the sickness we feel right now when you realize what miscarriage of justice has just occurred. I hope you understand its not your fault, but rather our broken system that enabled this to happen. The defendant's rights outweigh the victims' rights in our culture. I hope each juror does something positive as a result of this case to protect our voiceless and helpless victims. I hope each of you does SOMETHING with your life that would make Caylee proud.

Having people on a jury that beat up their father and has a background of drug paraphernalia was a huge mistake. These people dislike prosecutors to begin with and I'd say influenced the other jurors, who obviously couldn't or wouldn't stand their ground or take up for themselves.

Yeah, juror #3...I'm sick too. Sick that you were on that jury. Sick that all of you apparently do NOT have common sense or book sense for that matter. But I bet you watch a LOT of TV....as long as it isn't the news.

Nothing to say, what’s done is done, no going back, case closed.

Caylee’s name will be added to the thousands of Men, Women and Children in Cold Case Limbo for eternity. Justice will never come to her or any of them.

Juror number 3 gave an interview and again made it crystal clear that they wanted an UNREASONABLE amount of evidence just for the fact that it was a death penalty case. She even said if she found her guilty she herself would have been a murderer. How much more evidence do we need to show that these people DID NOT follow the rules??? You cannot consider punishment in the guilt faze!!!!!!!!! You cannot let that change the burden of guilt or innocence! It was explained clearly!!!!!!!!! Something needs to change, something needs to be done, i feel like im the only one upset at the fact that the jurors are clearly and with no problem admitting that they DID NOT follow Judge Perry's rules and the rules of this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you and totally agree S82200.....our system is broken and needs repaired. We need to review our jury system......

Do we live in an idiocracy???????

I hear you and totally agree S82200.....our system is broken and needs repaired. We need to review our jury system......

Do we live in an idiocracy???????

my bold

if you have any doubt of that, read over what jurors 2, 3, and the alternate have released.

I'm sick of people not taking into account 'circumstantial evidence' It's very rare that you will have video of someone actually murdering another person!!! Sometimes you just have to put 2 and 2 together and take in the bigger picture and USE COMMON SENSE!

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS?

We need better, very serious, grave and intense jury instruction about

1. Real life isn't CSI and there almost certainly won't be absolute evidence about everything. There will be questions left at the end, you can probably bet on. People should be asked questions during selection about whether they can convict without absolute proof, without a video showing the defendant committing the crime. Circumstantial evidence, as it relates to just doubt and reasonable doubt, and it's use in possible conviction should be explained and discussed during jury selection.
2. During selection, there should perhaps be some discussion of the importance of both not convicting the innocent but of also convicting the guilty. The system has become way, way to skewed toward defendants without balancing the rights of victims and the needs of society.
3. It's beyond REASONABLE doubt, not beyond ANY doubt.
4. Require the the jurors re-read the judge's instructions prior to deliberation. Maybe there should even be a test.

The jurors and alternate in the KC case who have talked appeared to be looking for things in the evidence JP clearly told them were not required. Apparently, they didn't listen to, read or understand his instructions. MO, and I'm entitled to it!

Can ALL of you NOT tell the difference between an accident & a MURDER?
Apparently one can get away with murder these days EVEN IF THE MURDER WEAPON IS WRAPPED AROUND A BABY"S FACE!!!!
I am reeling again today because this baby killer is getting out next week to have a torture more babies.
I guess it was more important to get home & start those money making interviews then to think of a murdered 2 year old...

Ceelo Green has a song that adequately expresses my thought's to this jury... the clean version is titled "Forget you" but I would express that the original title is a heck of a lot more appropriate as to what I think of this jury.

They didn't even request to see the photobucket account... the time cards... anything. Cindy Anthony lied A LOT more than George Anthony on that stand and she was caught red handed. Yet, they didn't believe George??

I hope Casey Anthony moves next door to one of them. Hopefully with one of the jurors who have children and I would like to see them let their children play outside by themselves.

I'm disgusted!

Oh people, people. Why did you make inane and lazy choices? Why did you not say to the judge: we are tired of this, we can't take another day, do the trial over and let someone else judge.....

You could have made a HUNDRED better choices in this whole situation. Why the most stupid one of all?
Karma and the world and Caylee's face will haunt you forever I would think.

Yes, the judge can do that. But I don't have any idea of the procedure. I remember once the judge did do that in a big case, and the jurors were mad after they had spent all that time and energy, not like this jury. Sorry, I can't remember any details..

I was thinking he could...my point is, everyone has thought highly of this judge. deservedly so. I thought him fair, strict, and human. but if he did not overturn this verdict, then it wasnt as cut and dry as people tend to think?

Here is my proposal to help "fix" the jury system...

Prior to start of either the trial the jury should have to go through "deliberation school" (for lack of a better term). It should last for a min of 2 days and could be taught by either the presiding judge or maybe by retired judges or attys that want to give back to the system. They can HAMMER home what reasonable doubt is, etc. They can also go over the charges before them and what each of them mean, etc.

What say all of you???

Also, in the future, can we PLEASE get a DP qualified jury for a DP case??????:banghead:

From the comments of the jurors, it sounds like they NEVER let the evidence guide them to murder 1 because they had NO intention of giveing anybody the DP.:banghead:

This case makes me sick, but my hope is we look to ways to improve the system.

My suggestion to Floridians, contact your congresspersons and find ways to improve, so that justice can be served for future victims. Lead the way so that other states will follow.

I was thinking he could...my point is, everyone has thought highly of this judge. deservedly so. I thought him fair, strict, and human. but if he did not overturn this verdict, then it wasnt as cut and dry as people tend to think?

I thought judges could only overturn guilty verdicts?

I know there are many, many wonderful folks on WS. I see your posts; I know you have hearts and minds, and you use them! Please good people, boycott these jurors' appearances and publications. They should not get to use Caylee as their meal ticket, too. Bad enough ICA will do it. Don't allow the jury to do it, as well. They traded a fast acquittal to get out of the courthouse, and into paid media events. I ask and hope that you all boycott these jurors' appearances and publications, in support of Caylee.
:tyou:

I have no interest in hearing their excuses. It only makes me more angry so boycott I will.
These jurors have shamed the Country.
I believe even JP is ashamed. He was good to them so they would do their job & do it well.
Money is the root of evil. Is their not one just juror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem