What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say thanks, but no thanks. You did your duty, but you did a rubbish job at it. You're fired.

Last night the alternate juror stated the jury felt the duct tape had come off the trash bags and got on Caylee. Guys the heat and the hurricane took away the sticky stuff...It could only be adhered to the hair mass and keep the mandible on the skull if the glue/sticky stuff was still on it. So it had to be applied before or shortly after death. Why would someone put duct tape on a drowning victim?????? Are you all nuts??????

Apparently they all are as you say. Yes, three pieces of duct tape, two small torn ones came off the bags and adhered themselves over the mouth and nose, and then one very large piece came off of the bags and wrapped itself around the head. This one statement proves they are not of the right mind.

You know once they get home they are going to research this case, and websleuths is one of the first sites to come back in the results. What do you personally want to say to them, ask them, or want them to know in light of their decision?

Are you jurors deaf, dumb and blind?

How could you buy into another lie that Caylee Marie allegedly drowned and her grandfather hid her body so that Roy Kronk could find Caylee's remains for a huge reward that was for a live, breathing Caylee Marie? How could you forego Justice for a precious child who wasn't even important enough to inform LE of an alleged kidnapping? How did you fall for more lies, not one truthful word was spoken on behalf of ICA and her defense team? You have caused me to loose faith in our judicial system for you failed the victim, Caylee Marie...I hope you have a very hard time sleeping at night. I hope you never have to serve jury duty ever again for you have no common sense, which was the fear of LDB. How could you believe in lies when it's the truth that is supposed to set one free, not lies, unfathomable lies that you have now empowered this inmate for the future. She got away with murder, thanks to you 12 peers of this Inmate...you all have empowered (who I believe is a sociopath) this prisoner since you allowed her to get away with murder...How awful that our system truly didn't work for you took no time at all in deliberating. You've already had you minds made up, which is why you WANTED on this jury. You have now reinforced that for me..10 hours to deliberate a 6 week trial? ABSURD....it should have taken you at least one day for each week of testimony...so you've given an incorrect verdict that you now must live with..I do hope you're all very proud of yourselves...JMHO

NO JUSTICE WAS SERVED FOR CAYLEE MARIE :rose:

How could you sit through that trial and come to that hurry-up decision? What a shame! There was too much at stake to hurry through this. Are cruises, TV shows, book deals, going to amusement parks more important to you than really looking at everything carefully? I am still crying over this decision. I am glad I was not the one to let this woman go free. I couldn't live with myself if I had any part in something like that. I guess it doesn't bother some people.

You can go add "Russ Huekler" as a friend on facebook and ask him anything you want. Judging by the pic and the fact that he is a Pinellas County high school teacher, it's a pertty safe bet that is Alt. Juror 14.

I'd block myself on FB if I were these jurors.

Juror #3.....That sick feeling in your stomach.....it's called REASONABLE DOUBT.

I'm going to try and rise above these really really bad feelings I have for the lot of you and pray for you. Because you're going to need it when you have to explain this to your diety on your OWN judgement day.

Over and OUT.

Marcia Clark even says the 31 days is enough on circumstantial evidence.
Any of the jurors want to offer ICA to stay with them in their home?
give ICA a job? want to befriend her? date her?
Let her babysit your children? Since she is innocent then you should have no problem letting her take care of your children, huh?

The entire country was invested in "Justice for Caylee" and all you cared about were yourselves!

You claim that the prosecution could not provide cause of death,or even if murder occured?!!! How did a a jury in California manage to convict Scttt Peterson under similar circumstances? Nobody ever knows exactly what took place,only the victim and the murderer,but most people have a smidge of common sense and connect the dots.None of you apparently has any!

I'm sick of people not taking into account 'circumstantial evidence' It's very rare that you will have video of someone actually murdering another person!!! Sometimes you just have to put 2 and 2 together and take in the bigger picture and USE COMMON SENSE!

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS?

I wish you, the jury, had listened to more than the opening statement (fantasy story) of Jose Baez--if you had you would realize that you have freed a dangerous woman who killed her own baby. If I were in your position, I would be haunted for the rest of my life.

Juror number 3 gave an interview and again made it crystal clear that they wanted an UNREASONABLE amount of evidence just for the fact that it was a death penalty case. She even said if she found her guilty she herself would have been a murderer. How much more evidence do we need to show that these people DID NOT follow the rules??? You cannot consider punishment in the guilt faze!!!!!!!!! You cannot let that change the burden of guilt or innocence! It was explained clearly!!!!!!!!! Something needs to change, something needs to be done, i feel like im the only one upset at the fact that the jurors are clearly and with no problem admitting that they DID NOT follow Judge Perry's rules and the rules of this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juror number 3 gave an interview and again made it crystal clear that they wanted an UNREASONABLE amount of evidence just for the fact that it was a death penalty case. She even said if she found her guilty she herself would have been a murderer. How much more evidence do we need to show that these people DID NOT follow the rules??? You cannot consider punishment in the guilt faze!!!!!!!!! You cannot let that change the burden of guilt or innocence! It was explained clearly!!!!!!!!! Something needs to change, something needs to be done, i feel like im the only one upset at the fact that the jurors are clearly and with no problem admitting that they DID NOT follow Judge Perry's rules and the rules of this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is not very bright to put it politely as possible. As you say they weren't supposed to consider punishment, but even if they did, there were lesser charges she could have convicted her of. It's like she thinks their only option was putting her to death or letting her walk free.

You know how I know all hell has broken loose and the world is upside down? When I watch Bill OReilly and nod my head in agreement lol. Not to make this political again, but for me as a liberal to be agreeing with Bill OReilly about ANYTHING shows how crazy this all is.

Dear jurors,
did you understand the legal definition of reasonable doubt. If not here it is!
The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.

As if we needed more proof that this jury doesnt understand the law, now Juror number 3 is saying if the prosecution had brought a lesser charge than 1st degree murder, they would have found her guilty...

Was she EVEN there????????????// Did they not see the aggravated child abuse charge??? Have I woken up in some bizarre universe where everyone is nuts????? And the interviewers dont even point out to her that there WAS a lesser charge and they STILL found her not guilty!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done, something needs to be done, i am furious

Casey Anthony prosecutor responds to juror remark
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 7, 2011 -- Updated 1318 GMT (2118 HKT)

(CNN) -- A prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial responded Thursday to a remark by one of the jurors who acquitted Anthony, saying the jury should not have considered possible penalties in deciding whether she was guilty.

"I hope that was not what they based it on," Jeff Ashton told CNN.

Juror Jennifer Ford told ABC News that she and the other jurors cried and were "sick to our stomachs" after voting to acquit Anthony, who was accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

more
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/07/florida.anthony.juror.attorneys/

Juror #3.....That sick feeling in your stomach.....it's called REASONABLE DOUBT.

I'm going to try and rise above these really really bad feelings I have for the lot of you and pray for you. Because you're going to need it when you have to explain this to your diety on your OWN judgement day.

Over and OUT.

Can someone please give me a link if it is T,V.
Thanks

As if we needed more proof that this jury doesnt understand the law, now Juror number 3 is saying if the prosecution had brought a lesser charge than 1st degree murder, they would have found her guilty...

Was she EVEN there????????????// Did they not see the aggravated child abuse charge??? Have I woken up in some bizarre universe where everyone is nuts????? And the interviewers dont even point out to her that there WAS a lesser charge and they STILL found her not guilty!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done, something needs to be done, i am furious

Solange, was this a TV interview or an article you read? If it's an article can you post a link, I'm interested to read it....thanks! I am dumbfounded at what these jurors considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem