What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Juror #3's interview.....I wish I hadn't.

HOW HARD IS IT TO CONNECT THE GOD DAMN DOTS!!!!

I'm so sorry baby Caylee that Justice was left in the hands of these idiots.

Is this really juror #3?

Even if it isn't I think the jury consisted of people who believed she was not guilty before JS, uneducated, those who had trouble with the law and of course wanted $$$$$ Remember the woman whose son and grandson had trouble with law? Morally bankrupt the whole bunch of them. That's why they didn't blink when the defense threw innocent people under the bus.

She has absolutely no understanding of what a juror is supposed to do. She couldn't convict anyone unless there was direct concrete evidence. What a tool.

OMG Juror #3 the one that looks like a man had all expense paid trip to Disney for her entire family? Are you kidding me? An honest juror would have never been able to even think about going to Disney 2 days after a verdict. They would have been haunted by memories of Caylee. This jury? one day they can see a child's skull with duct-tape, then go eat special italian food, they can decide on a not guilty verdict and then go jumping and dancing around Disney. I hope the full names of these jurors are released. They deserve what they get.

I would like to know how the all expense paid trip to Disney was arranged while the jurors were sequestered.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,

Please MOVE. The mean IQ of the state of FL would instantaneously double.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
The People of the State of Florida.

I *dislike* you all as much as I dislike Casey Anthony. I think you are no better. She's a sociopath, what's your excuse?

OMG Juror #3 the one that looks like a man had all expense paid trip to Disney for her entire family? Are you kidding me? An honest juror would have never been able to even think about going to Disney 2 days after a verdict. They would have been haunted by memories of Caylee. This jury? one day they can see a child's skull with duct-tape, then go eat special italian food, they can decide on a not guilty verdict and then go jumping and dancing around Disney. I hope the full names of these jurors are released. They deserve what they get.

I'm hoping that by some divine intervention, there will be evidence of contamination and fraud on the part of this jury. I know it will be difficult to prove but I still have hope that it will happen. I do not and never will believe 12 jurors unanimously decided on non guilty based on the overwhelming evidence presented by this prosecution. There is something terribly wrong.

Me too Nenato5, I must have missed this about Disney. Nice reward for failing a murdered child, grrrr. This keeps getting more and more shocking :maddening:

Has anyone let Judge Perry know about this? It may not change KC's not guilty verdict but this jury needs to be punished harshly.

I want to know, jurors, have you seen Cheney Mason's video yet? The one where he says he thinks she's guilty? If that dysfunctional person could figure it out, Why Couldn't You? Heaven help you if you ever face a jury as inept as you all. Think about that.

Is this really juror #3?

Even if it isn't I think the jury consisted of people who believed she was not guilty before JS, uneducated, those who had trouble with the law and of course wanted $$$$$ Remember the woman whose son and grandson had trouble with law? Morally bankrupt the whole bunch of them. That's why they didn't blink when the defense threw innocent people under the bus.

I got it here

http://www.facebook.com/JeffAshtonFanPage

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-1...e-an-Embarrassment-to-America/113791232048782

What the :banghead:

"The jury didn't believe anything George Casey said on the stand, according to Juror No. 2.

But more importantly to the jurors who opposed the manslaughter charge, no one could say who was Caylee's caretaker — the mother or the grandparents — when the child actually died.

If it was murder, who did it? If she died accidentally, then who was the child's caretaker?

But Juror No. 2 didn't buy that.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

:waitasec:

I would be given a lifetime ban from WS if I said what is in my heart to say to these jurors.

That if I ever need a "get out of jail free card" I will be lucky enough to get the same jury.

In one of her letters she wrote to a friend saying she can't wait to sit on a comfy couch and watch reruns. And she wants to watch her favorite movie....Dumb & Dumber.... maybe implying this Jury???

Next time don't think about the sentencing phase while deliberating guilty or innocence.

I'd like to ask them if it bothers them even an iota to now be recognized individually as dumber than the OJ jurors.

How can you be so weak, so stupid and so lazy? (Oh yeah, I remember now - money.)

As I have been thinking about this the last few days...I think that the SA were aiming too high. LDB and JA really thought the jury would look at the evidence...use common sense and think.

When in fact the jury did none of those...

JB vita mix defense worked this time.

I can't believe that I have spent more hours pouring over evidence in this case then any of the jurors...and I have hardly spent any time.

I think they were overwhelmed by the information and if they couldn't understand it they discounted it.

Evidently...it didn't matter that there was duct tape...or 31 days....or an odor in the trunk or...or....

What the :banghead:

"The jury didn't believe anything George Casey said on the stand, according to Juror No. 2.

But more importantly to the jurors who opposed the manslaughter charge, no one could say who was Caylee's caretaker — the mother or the grandparents — when the child actually died.

If it was murder, who did it? If she died accidentally, then who was the child's caretaker?

But Juror No. 2 didn't buy that.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

:waitasec:

There was never any testimony or evidence that Casey "came home and found out her daughter was missing." Even Jose didn't claim that in his OS.

They just made up their own testimony and evidence, didn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech