Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My first post, so I hope I'm doing it correctly.... Lots of comments surrounding MWT's video, commenters talking about the possibility of JS stealing the Rolex from Qassim's friend. Surely, from what I have read previously, JS's own comments re stealing the watch were prior to his arrival at the house and there was allegedly a scuffle at the nightclub, associated with the theft, also prior to this? I've tried reading every post but confess I may have missed something along the way!

Not to mention, when he did decide to walk out of there, if indeed that's truth, he went the wrong way??? Seriously?

And whether he was drugged up or not, he had the presence of mind to want to charge his phone, to be able to communicate with others (who haven't brought up that he was loony tune stoned), able to make and receive calls, snapchats, etc. etc.

Nope. Not makin' sense to this ole boy....something smells bad.

Not to mention, when he did decide to walk out of there, if indeed that's truth, he went the wrong way??? Seriously?

And whether he was drugged up or not, he had the presence of mind to want to charge his phone, to be able to communicate with others (who haven't brought up that he was loony tune stoned), able to make and receive calls, snapchats, etc. etc.

Nope. Not makin' sense to this ole boy....something smells bad.
you raised a good point. If Qassim was outside as he claimed when Jay left why did HE not tell Jay he was going the wrong way?

My first post, so I hope I'm doing it correctly.... Lots of comments surrounding MWT's video, commenters talking about the possibility of JS stealing the Rolex from Qassim's friend. Surely, from what I have read previously, JS's own comments re stealing the watch were prior to his arrival at the house and there was allegedly a scuffle at the nightclub, associated with the theft, also prior to this? I've tried reading every post but confess I may have missed something along the way!
Purely my thoughts only but as far as I am aware there is no proof Jay stole the rolex outside the rave venue. Maybe Qassim or his friend stole it or maybe got it from the man who reported it gone with force for a drugs debt. They could have brought it to the air bnb, Jay saw it lying around and mad spur of the moment thing took it without thinking of the consequences then became scared knowing who he was dealing with and got out fast. All my own thoughts and no proof!

This case is eerily similar to the plot of the web series White Lines - a young man jetting off to a Spanish Island (Ibiza) for the summer, going on multiple drug fuelled benders, mixing with shady characters and then disappearing. The subsequent search and investigation by his sister unearths a web of corruption and deceit.I just hope in JS’s case it’s not that sinister or complicated.

Could it be as simple as this...
Jay takes a watch or valuables from the house and if that is the case the last thing he is going to do is wait at a bus stop just down the road. He realises the bus won't get here quickly enough, he doesn't want to walk on the path or road as that is the first place the two men will likely look for him. He takes off off-road, gets lost and the rest is a mystery ?

Do you think
I wrongly understood?? :rolleyes:

Hahaha

It was in early MSM reports
tbh if the bus was due in 10 mins it made no sense for him not to wait but personally I believe he was murdered anyhow

Last edited:
tbh if the bus was due in 10 mins it made no sense for him no not wait but personally I believe he was murdered anyhow

Allegedly Q told him a bus is not coming in 10 mins
and offered to take him by car LATER, after good sleep.

I can imagine Jay preferred to return by himself than sit in strangers' house with others sleeping.
And in "boring" neighbourhood.

JMO

Could it be as simple as this...
Jay takes a watch or valuables from the house and if that is the case the last thing he is going to do is wait at a bus stop just down the road. He realises the bus won't get here quickly enough, he doesn't want to walk on the path or road as that is the first place the two men will likely look for him. He takes off off-road, gets lost and the rest is a mystery ?
This makes the most sense and if Jay did Rob something from the Airbnb even in the moment then regrets it he would have been scared to go back and if Lucy was leaving out the bad bits in her report to police it could explain why she said you have to go back there jay and he was scared of the repercussions and wandered off in the unfamiliar

For reference.

1st bus from Masca to LC is at 06:48 Journey time 4 hr 08
2nd bus is at 10:04 Journey time 1 hr 50
That's the first time I've seen the confirmation of the bus times, I've thought it crackers from the start that anyone would believe that buses would run every 10 minutes in such a rural area, common sense would have told anyone that couldn't be true, no?

Regardless of the time taken to walk the whole way back to the resort I can see that someone might think that rather than hang around in the same place for 2 hours why not start walking and pick up the bus further along the route. I realise that Jay might have been walking in the wrong direction but maybe he didn't realise that

JMO

This makes the most sense and if Jay did Rob something from the Airbnb even in the moment then regrets it he would have been scared to go back and if Lucy was leaving out the bad bits in her report to police it could explain why she said you have to go back there jay and he was scared of the repercussions and wandered off in the unfamiliar
Yes but Qassim claims he was outside when Jay left which is not the impression we have been given before.

- a "burly" Eastern European (could be Russian) person who has been involved in a "scuffle" at the nightclub due to...

This begs the question: who knows who on this island, and who is looking out for who's interests?

1. Please don't assume nationality like this, it is xenophobic. Eastern European usually means Czech, Slovak, Polish, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Romanian, Slovenian, and so on. I know "Russian" evokes this image of someone scary and illicit but there are way scarier types in Europe proper who are more likely to own a Rolex or adjacent expensive brand. We don't even know this guy exists.

2. The question is valid though, and I'm sure LE are well focused on connecting the dots in spite of telling the media they think Jay got 'lost'

"Jay said 'nah, I need some scran, I'm hungry" is the other bit I find very surprising. Because I think most of us are in agreement that Jay had been on drugs at the rave (absolutely no judgement) and those drugs would have most likely been MDMA/ecstasy or cocaine, and no-one is hungry so soon after that due to them being appetite-surpressants. Thirsty absolutely but his appetite wouldn't have returned until the evening at the earliest. So either Jay lied and said he was hungry as an excuse to leave, or Ayub is lying and Jay never said that.

I respect your personal experience, but we actually have no idea if Jay did drugs, what drugs he did or how he felt and have no choice but to take Q at face value until there is evidence to suggest otherwise. IMO he is very sus, but he doesn't need to lie about whether Jay was hungry or not. The lie would be that they have nothing to do with his disappearance if they indeed do. Everything else they have said could be 100% true and they could still have driven him to a cliff and shoved him over the edge.

1. Please don't assume nationality like this, it is xenophobic. Eastern European usually means Czech, Slovak, Polish, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Romanian, Slovenian, and so on. I know "Russian" evokes this image of someone scary and illicit but there are way scarier types in Europe proper who are more likely to own a Rolex or adjacent expensive brand. We don't even know this guy exists.

2. The question is valid though, and I'm sure LE are well focused on connecting the dots in spite of telling the media they think Jay got 'lost'

I respect your personal experience, but we actually have no idea if Jay did drugs, what drugs he did or how he felt and have no choice but to take Q at face value until there is evidence to suggest otherwise. IMO he is very sus, but he doesn't need to lie about whether Jay was hungry or not. The lie would be that they have nothing to do with his disappearance if they indeed do. Everything else they have said could be 100% true and they could still have driven him to a cliff and shoved him over the edge.
You say that you have no choice but to take Q at face value, does that apply to all the other parties as well? We can't believe them all as they are contradictory and IMO it's perfectly reasonable to think that a known and convicted criminal is the most likely not to be truthful and habitual liars will often make up unnecessary details to try and make it seem like they are telling the truth.

Personally I'm not convinced that anything he says other than the basic facts that Jay was there and then he wasn't are true

JMO

You say that you have no choice but to take Q at face value, does that apply to all the other parties as well? We can't believe them all as they are contradictory and IMO it's perfectly reasonable to think that a known and convicted criminal is the most likely not to be truthful and habitual liars will often make up unnecessary details to try and make it seem like they are telling the truth.

Personally I'm not convinced that anything he says other than the basic facts that Jay was there and then he wasn't are true

JMO

But the local woman said she saw Jay "walking quickly" along the road, and then in the hills - or something like this.
She was driving a car then.

So
He LEFT the house UNHARMED.

Ayub Qassim posted  a video of himself on the doorstep of the AirBnB where missing raver Jay Slater stayed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceroy9101
Back