What evidence does the prosecution have?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of ppl are making a play on that word "circling". It could simple mean going around/passing his truck and can completely be taken out of context. JMO

Because, I believe, DG stated that GZ indicated TM circled his truck 3 times.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ot-after-stand-your-ground-defense-fails?lite

This is the problem with those who try to use this as a defense when in all actuality, they are just trying to beat out doing jail time...It appears more premediated action since she left the home and returned with a gun..This is not how SYG works...Glad the jurors did see it for what it was.

The gun was in their garage, in her car. Shouldn't the garage be considered part of the house since it was connected together.

I do not understand the point of running over to the next street for an address when GZ's expectations where that TM was headed for the back gate. He did not see TM walking down that center sidewalk so he continued to walk towards the next street to see if he could find TM. IMO GZ was NOT looking for an address on Retreat View Circle when dispatch ask him for the address. He was looking for TM. And that is why there is a hesitation to give out an address where his car was. His car certainly was not on Retreat and I don't believe he ever intended to get an address on the next street when TM was obviously moving away from that area.

On GZ's way back it appears from Papa's timeline that there is a good chance he almost made it back to the car and then doubled back because in GZ's mind where could TM have gone if he did not live in those first few condos. When he doubled back is when I think TM came out from his hiding place and was ready to continue walking home and GZ spotted him and that is why GZ asked him what are you doing here? We know from TM's gf that TM thought he had lost him and if GZ went down that cut through you know TM ducted in somewhere to hide from GZ, which is pretty much what anyone would do when they felt they were being targeted and followed. jmo

What was the time period from when the dispatcher last talked to GZ until the time that TM was shot? I thought it was 5 minutes. Does anyone know the time period? Seems like there was not enough time for all that running around and fighting.

BBM

I feel the same way and I know my dad would have grounded me forever.

One thing that I have been wondering is if Trayvon was in jeopardy of failing the school year because of all the days he was suspended? When a student is suspended, it is my understanding that those days are considered unexcused absences. (At least that is how it was when my son's were in school.) Since the days are unexcused, the school work missed can't be made up and the student would fail any missed test. On top of that, the days suspended count towards the amount of days a student may be absent in the grading period. I'm not sure what the school policy is at the school Trayvon attended, but where my son's went to school being suspended for 10days would have put a student in jeopardy of failing that grading period or possibly the school year. I know things change, but I just ask some friends with high school aged children and there still is an amount of days a student can be absent in one grading period and for the entire school year. At our local school its 7 days in a 9 week grading period. Unless there is a doctors excuse a student can be held back. Maybe someone knows the policy for suspended days and the attendance policy at Trayvon's school.

The other suspensions could've been alternative to out-of-school (ATOSS) where they get excused absences and teachers can allow them to make up work or in-school suspension (ISS) where they still go to school and work independentally.

What was the time period from when the dispatcher last talked to GZ until the time that TM was shot? I thought it was 5 minutes. Does anyone know the time period? Seems like there was not enough time for all that running around and fighting.

19:13:41 COMPL NEW REQ LEO 1045 BEFORE 1056
19:16:55:47 GUNSHOT

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7851777&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Timeline[/ame]

Papa laid the timeline out and figured the time it would take make the trip over to Retreat View Circle and back and it appears he was still on the phone after he doubled back and passed the area where the sidewalks join before he disconnected his call with LE. jmo

The other suspensions could've been alternative to out-of-school (ATOSS) where they get excused absences and teachers can allow them to make up work or in-school suspension (ISS) where they still go to school and work independentally.

I think with those suspensions they are still responsible for making up their work. It's meant to teach them a lesson not to be confused with corporal punishment. lol I think most educators want the child to finish school, they just don't want themt to think they are getting away with anything and how important it is to follow the rules. jmo

I thought LE said they had collected GZ's clothes but they did not say when.

One thing about the photo of the back of GZ's head is that the blood from both wounds start in a straight line with each other. Almost looks as if he had a hat on and someone dropped blood onto his head and it rolled down from there. I know, I know....I'm going to get jumped on for saying this but really that is what it looks like to me. jmo

Not only will I not jump you, but ITA with you. Frankly, the "blood" doesn't even look like blood. It looks like the red substance you get for Halloween to simulate blood. Also, it was raining and wouldn't that have diluted the blood and washed away those neat little trickles? When this so-called injury occurred, if it did, wouldn't the person have to have been standing up and leaning his head side to side to have the blood flow downward and to the side, not flat on his back? In fact, I have my doubts that it is even GZ. It is obviously a bald man and you can see the pattern of stubble where what hair this person has has been shaved. In the SPD surveillance video, George doesn't have that big bald spot and his stubble is much more obvious. It could all be accounted for by different light, but until someone can prove they took it at the time claimed and can prove it is indeed Zimmerman, I have my doubts.
I also have my doubts about the "Enhanced" video which shows a big red "X" on top of George's head. It does not resemble the so-called three minute photo in any way. One would have to hold George by the feet and bounce him up and down to make a mark on the top of his head.
I am going to have to say IMO for the following because I remember hearing it from one of the witnesses only once and then not again and it was on a mainstream TV channel. The witness claimed that a police officer at the scene was mouthing "Self-defence" to GZ. It was a woman and it was her impression that LE was coaching GZ. Does anyone else remember this?
From the events of that night and as I understand what happened and from the evidence released so far, I believe that the police helped GZ with his claim of SYG and that they never dreamed that TM's family, reputable and respected people, would object to the murder of their son because they thought it would be impossible for them to go against the Sanford Police Department. IMO neither TM nor his GF called 911 because AA know from experience and teaching by their parents that sometimes asking for LE help doesn't work for them. Had it not been for the calibre of TM's parents, this charge would never have seen the light of day, IMO. And I hope the DOJ is investigating the violation of TM's civil rights and will bring charges against SPD, Zimmerman, and anyone else involved in what is, IMO, a cover-up and business as usual for that bunch.
I sincerely hope the prosecution is reading here and other forums and that they will take what they can use of our comments and opinions.

Please do not take my posts out of context. I never said there was evidence Martin was smoking pot. My statement was unless you have seen the autopsy report to say there is no evidence he was is false. Based on what we know so far? What do we know so far that is evidence he was OR was not smoking pot that night?

By the way, the high number of minutes he was on the phone with his gf? IIRC, one of the effects of smoking pot is the smoker becomes more talkative.

And, if, he had been smoking pot, where does the hour before come into play? If he had been smoking, he could have finished mere seconds before George Zimmerman saw him.

There is no physical evidence TM was smoking pot. GZ did not see him, nor are there any eye witnesses statements that we know of to say he was. Based on what we know so far the statement is not false. And since nothing was found on him and no witnesses to say he was until we hear otherwise he is presumed innocent of any wrongdoing on his part.

And what would TM having smoked pot an hour before have to do with GZ shooting him? I don't think TM needed the pot. From the amount of minutes on the phone with the gf it appears he had a bad case of "puppy love". jmo

Please provide a source, or link that proves "There is absolutely zero evidence that Trayvon was smoking pot" is not a false statement. We do not know if there is evidence he was, or was not; the autopsy report will be that evidence, and it is currently sealed.

By the way, if LE took some/any of Zimmermans clothes that night, I am sure they are in the possession of the Prosecution now. Those clothes should/would have some of Zimmerman's blood on them. Can they possibly do a tox screen on that blood now?

They did a tox screen on Martin as part of the autopsy. IIRC it's standard operating procedure at autopsies. They didn't single Martin out by doing a tox screen on him.

No,I believe it's not a false statement...

What I find very odd is why didn't they check GZ for drugs/alcohol??? But the decedant was checked...more shoddy police work...they didn't even take GZ's clothing...horrible investigation if one can call it an investigation...:maddening:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinio...on-martin-zimmerman-police-justice/53793008/1

Please provide a source, or link that proves "There is absolutely zero evidence that Trayvon was smoking pot" is not a false statement. We do not know if there is evidence he was, or was not; the autopsy report will be that evidence, and it is currently sealed.

I wonder where the evidence is that GZ wasn't smoking pot. After all, LE didn't even bother to take blood for testing from him. Maybe he was drunk. Where is the evidence he wasn't? We'll never know because LE didn't bother to take his blood for testing.

So under these circumstances, to say that GZ was neither drunk nor high is a false statement. We don't know. The difference is that with TM we will know. With GZ, we'll never know.

I wonder where the evidence is that GZ wasn't smoking pot. After all, LE didn't even bother to take blood for testing from him. Maybe he was drunk. Where is the evidence he wasn't? We'll never know because LE didn't bother to take his blood for testing.

So under these circumstances, to say that GZ was neither drunk nor high is a false statement. We don't know. The difference is that with TM we will know. With GZ, we'll never know.

There is some evidence George had been drinking.

The night of Feb. 26, Zimmerman made a non-emergency call to police before fatally shooting Martin, in which he told a dispatcher, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, on drugs or something."

But law enforcement expert Rod Wheeler who listened to the tapes tells ABC News that Zimmerman, not Martin, sounded intoxicated in the police recordings of the 911 calls.

"When I listened to the 911 tape the first thing that came to my mind is this guy sounds intoxicated. Notice how he's slurring his words. We as trained law enforcement officers, we know how to listen for that right away and I think that's going to be an important element of this entire investigation," Wheeler said.

But Zimmerman was not tested.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...gation-killing/story?id=15949879#.T66bznpo9XY

There is some evidence George had been drinking.

The night of Feb. 26, Zimmerman made a non-emergency call to police before fatally shooting Martin, in which he told a dispatcher, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, on drugs or something."

But law enforcement expert Rod Wheeler who listened to the tapes tells ABC News that Zimmerman, not Martin, sounded intoxicated in the police recordings of the 911 calls.

"When I listened to the 911 tape the first thing that came to my mind is this guy sounds intoxicated. Notice how he's slurring his words. We as trained law enforcement officers, we know how to listen for that right away and I think that's going to be an important element of this entire investigation," Wheeler said.

But Zimmerman was not tested.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...gation-killing/story?id=15949879#.T66bznpo9XY

WOW that would be bombshell :what: info call nancy, so according to RW GZ was drunk and the cops didn't smell anything, or they did and didn't do anything. jmo :fence:

WOW that would be bombshell :what: info call nancy, so according to RW GZ was drunk and the cops didn't smell anything, or they did and didn't do anything. jmo :fence:

I think if you had most any cop listen to that tape they would want to check him for alcohol.

By the way, if LE took some/any of Zimmermans clothes that night, I am sure they are in the possession of the Prosecution now. Those clothes should/would have some of Zimmerman's blood on them. Can they possibly do a tox screen on that blood now?

They did a tox screen on Martin as part of the autopsy. IIRC it's standard operating procedure at autopsies. They didn't single Martin out by doing a tox screen on him.

There doesn't have to be a link. There is nothing they we have seen that proves he was smoking pot. With the evidence we have, GZ did not see him smoking anything, nothing was found on him. Just because someone may want there to be evidence, so far there is none that he was smoking pot that night.

How long does that stuff stay in your system that it stills shows up in a test? Does the test tell you how long it's been since you smoked pot? I don't know the answer. But if he was suspended from school for having an empty bag of suspected pot then he could have smoked pot right before he was suspended. It proves nothing, zippo, nada. Even if he smoked it that night...what does it prove, we know the Skittles were not for him. We know he only purchased the tea and the Skittles. It seems to me had he been high on pot those darn Skittles would have been history by the time he got to the front gate.

So what does pot have to do with TM being dead????? I'm not getting that part of it. jmo

I think if you had most any cop listen to that tape they would want to check him for alcohol.

Or a head injury. Hmmm, now that has me thinking. Is it possible that Zimmerman had the head injury before the entire incident with Trayvon? Perhaps it had stopped bleeding before he got in his truck that night but something caused it to bleed again later. That or he had been drinking.

MOO

Please do not take my posts out of context. I never said there was evidence Martin was smoking pot. My statement was unless you have seen the autopsy report to say there is no evidence he was is false. Based on what we know so far? What do we know so far that is evidence he was OR was not smoking pot that night?

By the way, the high number of minutes he was on the phone with his gf? IIRC, one of the effects of smoking pot is the smoker becomes more talkative.

And, if, he had been smoking pot, where does the hour before come into play? If he had been smoking, he could have finished mere seconds before George Zimmerman saw him.

Can the same be said for posting???? Boy, am I in trouble. lol

Or a head injury. Hmmm, now that has me thinking. Is it possible that Zimmerman had the head injury before the entire incident with Trayvon? Perhaps it had stopped bleeding before he got in his truck that night but something caused it to bleed again later. That or he had been drinking.

MOO

Had he been drinking I would think falling over backwards and banging his head would have been easily done on wet slippery grass. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214