What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a link to support the October 2007 computer searches? I haven't seen forensics on the searches. I'd like to see exactly when the chloroform search was made as well. From what I know, there was a ZFG search conducted on July 16th by someone in the A home, which was after the name was brought up to LE.

TIA!

If there was a ZG search on 7/16/08 Casey was in Jail, so it would have had to be someone else in the family looking up ZG, they probably have never heard of that name before and they were looking for information on who ZG really was.

"How to cook up chloroform" research, no real innocent explanation... very troublesome IMO, need more details re search. Also, would be curious to research what movies KC viewed during past year and whether any would reveal story lines centered around use of this deadly chemical.

Quote: I wonder WHY Casey was doing this and also how she kept it straight?? I wonder if Casey did give Cindy a number to call at some point and Casey or a friend got on the line and pretended to be the nanny? It's just WEIRD.

I don't believe CA even claims to have ever talked to "the nanny." My sense is I suspect CA's "MO" was probably to turn a blind eye and let KC's lies slide when they freed CA or served her, but was just as relentless in disproving the ones KC used to exploit HER. KC's deception and manipulation was learned. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. JMHO

This is for things that have been discussed since the beginning of this case. That you just cant shake from your mind. Things that just dont add up.

I go back to the relationship between Kiomarie and CA. Something about this just seems very fishy to me.

**I still think LA was the one looking up Chlorform on the home computer and it is no way tied to this case. I think he borrowed CA car to transport the Chlorform in for Meth making.

**I also think JGrund knows something too.

This is for things that have been discussed since the beginning of this case. That you just cant shake from your mind. Things that just dont add up.

I go back to the relationship between Kiomarie and CA. Something about this just seems very fishy to me.

**I still think LA was the one looking up Chlorform on the home computer and it is no way tied to this case. I think he borrowed CA car to transport the Chlorform in for Meth making.

**I also think JGrund knows something too.

Whilke I guess anything's possible, LA doesn't live at his parents home.

O.K. I have read the doc. and followed from day 1 but what still has be stumped is KC stealing the money from AH. If you were trying to hide the fact you killed your child why would you do something as stupid as stealing your friends checkbook and forging checks? She had to know she would be on tape at target and the Bank. In fact, she doesn't even try to hide the fact it is her. Seems strange to me you would want to get catch my the police when you are in the middle of covering up a much larger crime. The other thing is if she stole the money to skip town then why pick up AH from the airport and act like nothing happened. She had to know she would be caught.

BTW, I am a new poster and a very bad speller. Be nice to me please.

O.K. I have read the doc. and followed from day 1 but what still has be stumped is KC stealing the money from AH. If you were trying to hide the fact you killed your child why would you do something as stupid as stealing your friends checkbook and forging checks? She had to know she would be on tape at target and the Bank. In fact, she doesn't even try to hide the fact it is her. Seems strange to me you would want to get catch my the police when you are in the middle of covering up a much larger crime. The other thing is if she stole the money to skip town then why pick up AH from the airport and act like nothing happened. She had to know she would be caught.

I really don't think that she thought aobout being on tape in stores or even the bank.
When i am shopping i don't think about it.

Whilke I guess anything's possible, LA doesn't live at his parents home.
WOW! I have always thought drugs were in involed. Just not sure where it all fit in the timeline.

I believe I have seen other posts this same thought and I could never come up with why a person would do this? Does anybody think after the fight on the 15th with her mother she got more brazen in her stealing and figured it was just a matter of days before she was arrested for either the money thing or Caylee missing?

Warbuckle: "O.K. I have read the doc. and followed from day 1 but what still has be stumped is KC stealing the money from AH. If you were trying to hide the fact you killed your child why would you do something as stupid as stealing your friends checkbook and forging checks? She had to know she would be on tape at target and the Bank. In fact, she doesn't even try to hide the fact it is her. Seems strange to me you would want to get catch my the police when you are in the middle of covering up a much larger crime. The other thing is if she stole the money to skip town then why pick up AH from the airport and act like nothing happened. She had to know she would be caught.

BTW, I am a new poster and a very bad speller. Be nice to me please."

You are right, it is ridiculously risky! You would think she'd be in fear of her life and laying very, very low. Seems like all of her risky behaviors escalated w/ Caylee's death (ie stealing, sexing etc). Oh and I wanted to say welcome (uh I've been here a whole month now lol). And your spelling's not so bad, "we" have seen much, much worse!

Welcome:)This has always puzzled me also. I can come up with no plausible explanation . I mean, your bank account being empty is something that you are going to discover pretty quickly, so exactly how was she planning to get out of this one? I guess there are some things we just may never understand. :confused:

A) It bothers me that NO one knew or saw this famous ZF....I mean c'mon! I have a regular sitter. She brings my kids to her mother's, to work, my MIL's....EVERYONE knows her! It's absurd that NO ONE would know a nanny that she ha for like a year and a half let alone even a couple weeks!

B) That first or second 911 call when CA said "what have you done?" or whatever (I'm going by my own recollection here...) and spoke of the "smell." GA spoke of the smell. At that time, you could hear in CA's voice that she was terrified and that she knew that something terrible had happened.

C) The fact that she ha has never ONCE tried to assist in the search for Caylee. Well, except for her wild goose chase in the beginning. For example, with the Hudson case, with Julian King, the mother was on the news pleading and grieving and obvioiusly terribly upset by her son being missing. That is very telling to me. That is how a mother in this situation should be acting if she were innocent!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back