What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe Casey knows there are no camera's in Blanchard Park??? (knowing anything that took place there is untraceable?)
Ahhh...but the cell phone pings, do they place her in the park the same time she says she met Zanny and her brother Sam there?
Any locals know if there are camera's in the park?

Sam is apparently and older sister of Zenaida. Her name is Samantha.

when and under what circumstances did Casey change her story to the park?

When does Casey lie? Whenever she opens her mouth!!!

Prove something to me and I will believe it - otherwise, it's all hogwash. Her parents should have that figured out by now.

I would like to know where this came from and if it can be verified. Anyone?! :eek:

Okay folks! About that list. I am not about to speculate on the truth behind it, but I can tell you that I did a pretty good search on this and I only found it two other places. It was on SM and it was on the Topix forum. Under a thread called "Oh Well" and it was post number 26282, I believe and it read as follows in it's entirety:

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It is with great sadness that I leave you today but I feel that this board is an obsession with me and I need to kick the habit. I will miss all of you. You have made me laugh, you have made me cry. We all have done a great job sleuthing. Maybe someday this case will be resolved, justice will be served, and little Caylee will be happy in the arms of the Lord. Meanwhile I feel I must pursue other activities that I have neglected the last 11 weeks, cooking dinner, cleaning the bathroom, acknowledging the presence of other family members, etc. God bless you all. I may rejoin you when the trial starts. If you move somewhere else, please, someone, email me. Many thanks. Glad to have met you all. Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car

McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off "

The name of the poster was "Enquiring minds" spelled that way. I am digging now to see what I can find on if she responded to anyone asking questions on t. Will post if I find anything, I assume that is okay?? If I am doing something wrong here, please PM me and let me know and I will delete it. New here but very curious about this list!!

I first want to say if the mods feel like moving this into another thread, please do... I just didn't see it discussed in the already started threads.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-US

So LP says Casey opened up to Lee and Cindy on Wed when the prelim results came in, told them some of the "truth" and thats why they are more than ever certain Casey is alive !:bang:

Her story changed from dropping her off with Zanny to Zanny and her sister Sam taking her in the park and giving her a script to follow (Cindy told this to LP)

it goes on from there and unfortunatley the interviewers cut him off !!!!

Also covers his dumpster theory
Thanks for the information. Would it be possible for you to contact a mod and have your thread combined with http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70198?

I guess we won't be able to verify it since it came from another site, but it is curious. That is a lot of stuff to have been in that trash bag tho. I have to question it because of the fact that I don't think Casey as placing trash in a trash bag...it doesn't sound like her. So who did?

1) A pizza crust isn't a piece of pizza.

2) The parking ticket should be easily located.

3) Withdrawal slips with various names etc.

Just a few things which I find intriguing.

I can't imagine Baez not asking (demanding) that Cindy stop discussing the case with anyone, especially the media. It's one thing to ask for the public's help in finding Caylee and then another to insinuate that the public needs to search in specific areas ranging from Texas to Puerto Rico. Has the FBI put Caylee Anthony on their missing/kidnapped persons list? Last time I checked she was not even listed. What's up with that?

Thanks for the information. Would it be possible for you to contact a mod and have your thread combined with http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70198?

I saw that thread but I felt this was totally different interview so started a different thread... it answers alot of what that thread was questioning in this new interview.... but if the mods think they should move it I would hope they will...thanks

I can't imagine Baez not asking (demanding) that Cindy stop discussing the case with anyone, especially the media. It's one thing to ask for the public's help in finding Caylee and then another to insinuate that the public needs to search in specific areas ranging from Texas to Puerto Rico. Has the FBI put Caylee Anthony on their missing/kidnapped persons list? Last time I checked she was not even listed. What's up with that?
About the missing/kidnapped list...don't know about the listing, but I'm sure if she belongs on the list, she'd be there. If they have evidence that points otherwise, I trust their judgment.
Cindy's never ending media "campaign"- maybe LE and FBI like her to talk. I'm sure there are transcripts with LE of everything she says. They may come in handy someday, when she's on the stand. The Anthony three might just turn on each other like a pack of wolves.

I saw that thread but I felt this was totally different interview so started a different thread... it answers alot of what that thread was questioning in this new interview.... but if the mods think they should move it I would hope they will...thanks
I thought it would be helpful, at least in my mind, my mind right now is right now...., but no biggie. I didn't think mods usually combine unless they are asked, which is why I asked you, but I could be very wrong about that also.

Not that this was the truth or anything but Cindy plainly said on NG last night that Casey hasn't talked to her or anyone in the family that she was instructed not to, to keep them out of legal trouble....right???

Soooo... how all of a sudden is Cindy coming up with this CRAP !!!! And if she is saying that she didn't tell her anything then how does she know????She is talking out of both sides of her mouth if you know what I mean !!

I guess we won't be able to verify it since it came from another site, but it is curious. That is a lot of stuff to have been in that trash bag tho. I have to question it because of the fact that I don't think Casey as placing trash in a trash bag...it doesn't sound like her. So who did?

1) A pizza crust isn't a piece of pizza.

2) The parking ticket should be easily located.

3) Withdrawal slips with various names etc.

Just a few things which I find intriguing.

I think that IF the list is legit, (which I am doubting at this point since I have gone pages and pages in at this point and the person never returns with any sources or anything and claims to be leaving that forum) it would not be the stuff that they got from the bag G threw over the fence at the tow yard, but rather the white trash bag with blue handles LE picked up at the Anthony house. ANd that it would be the items that they took out of the car when they were cleaning it--which I think I have mentioned about 500 times before, with her being a nurse and him being LE, they knew that smell and knew they had no business doing that. THat SOOOOOO bothers me.

Padilla is assuming Casey gave Cindy and Lee some info, based on the preliminary reports coming back because Padilla feels the mood changed within the household.

Of course the mood in the household would change after the reports show "decomposition in the trunk."

I am a fan of BH Padilla!

Patty can you please tell me when and under what circumstances Casey changed her story about leaving her at the park? I try very hard to stay updated on this case, but I am at a loss on this part. Thanks.

George has bothered me from the beginning of this case. His outright lies about kidnappers, his "people" watching them, his gas can fiasco, going into Casey's trunk, lies of seeing both Casey and Caylee leave the house, changing dates, and the FACIAL expressions of this guy...

Maybe Lee and Cindy found something out that involved George. Remember, he drove the car home from the tow yard. Do you think that being in LE, he DIDN'T know what a dead body smelled like.

Now he goes on the down low. Doesn't stand beside his wife anymore. Just goes to work? I smelled a rat in George. George knows more.

Has anyone wondered if he is working with LE now. Maybe to save his own skin?

Maybe teh father of Caylee is identified. And he's not dead. And it's someone the Anthony's haven't thought of.

I was wondering if it could be the brother.....after all she named her baby
CAY(Casey) LEE (brother?) .

There is just so much info and so many possibilities I cant seem to keep track! I think I need a tylenol IV until this whole case is over! I am sure when it all comes out there will be few that had it figured out.

Originally Posted by Rose Mom
I first want to say if the mods feel like moving this into another thread, please do... I just didn't see it discussed in the already started threads.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

So LP says Casey opened up to Lee and Cindy on Wed when the prelim results came in, told them some of the "truth" and thats why they are more than ever certain Casey is alive !

Her story changed from dropping her off with Zanny to Zanny and her sister Sam taking her in the park and giving her a script to follow (Cindy told this to LP)

it goes on from there and unfortunatley the interviewers cut him off !!!!

Also covers his dumpster theory

What LP said was the fact that they started sounding so sure she was alive made him doubt them even more. He thinks they are covering for Casey.

I was wondering if it could be the brother.....after all she named her baby
CAY(Casey) LEE (brother?) .

There is just so much info and so many possibilities I cant seem to keep track! I think I need a tylenol IV until this whole case is over! I am sure when it all comes out there will be few that had it figured out.

Please do not start with the "incest" again....we have been warned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back