What has R. Dick (LP's Security Guy) Revealed after Casey-Sitting ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, LP is definitely in it for TV airtime, and I don't particularly find him credible. If he has any information, why wouldn't he reveal everything at one time? Why does he have something new to tell us everyday? And what he reveals as "new info" is really not anything we don't already know.
I have to respectably disagree. I think there's a reason for everything he says. Kind of like the LE "leaks."

I believe they are creating information to promote his business. I think if anyone has a book deal in the works it would be him.

It seems to me that everytime he appears on NG he has something new to say.

He was only in the house once. He was not allowed to talk to KC, he was not allowed to talk about Caylee.

seems like a lot of talking was done in that little amount of time he was in the house.

I think he has to come up with something to new everyday so that NG keeps inviting him back on her show. No one else will have him or take him seriously.

LP is not in the book business, he's a bounty hunter.

If everytime he appears on NG he has something new to say, it's because he does. He had the cell phone records which he provided to NG, didn't he?

He never claimed to be in the house but once but RD was and he works for LP. Now that they have left that whole fiasco, they would be expected to compare notes since they are employer, employees. I also don't think LP needs to be on the show as much as NG needs him on the show. She's trying to see this thing through along with everyone else.

I'm thinking the changed story from the steps at Sawgrass to J. Blanchard Park was the story she gave her parents and the 30 days was the explanation as to why she didn't report it to LE. Cindy and George bought it!! Thus Cindy's comments to the affect of: There's a lot more that people don't know!

I think the story came after she realized that sawgrass had cameras and other places might have cameras. No cameras was mentioned in the case with the jogger, so she thought it might be a 'safe bet.'

I do not believe her lawyer came up with it. She could come back later and say he came up with the idea. It's not worth loosing his job over.

I don't think the parents bought it. I believe at that point, they had a better grasp of the situation they were dealing with.

I think the story came after she realized that sawgrass had cameras and other places might have cameras. No cameras was mentioned in the case with the jogger, so she thought it might be a 'safe bet.'

I do not believe her lawyer came up with it. She could come back later and say he came up with the idea. It's not worth loosing his job over.

I don't think the parents bought it. I believe at that point, they had a better grasp of the situation they were dealing with.

So all the shpeel that the g'parents are dishing out is what, cover or denial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85
Back