What has R. Dick (LP's Security Guy) Revealed after Casey-Sitting ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't LE suppose to be in Calif today? I wonder if LP will be on NG tonight and give us the scoop.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the supposed "script"? Like that will ever happen!

Interesing indeed, if this was her said "bible" to keeping her daughter safe and alive, you would think it would be by her side at all times and the first piece of evidence given to LE to search for wee Caylee! :confused:

I don't believe anything that RD and LP say. All they are doing is spreading more rumors. Nothing these to men say can be proved as true, or fact. IMO they will do anything to keep there face in front of the camera, and stay on the NG circus show.

Why would they lie or fabricate information at this point, Kalie???:confused:

Why would they lie or fabricate information at this point, Kalie???:confused:

I believe they are creating information to promote his business. I think if anyone has a book deal in the works it would be him.

It seems to me that everytime he appears on NG he has something new to say.

He was only in the house once. He was not allowed to talk to KC, he was not allowed to talk about Caylee.

seems like a lot of talking was done in that little amount of time he was in the house.

I think he has to come up with something to new everyday so that NG keeps inviting him back on her show. No one else will have him or take him seriously.

I'd like to see the part ordering KC to enter a Hot Body contest, boink a few guys, hit on her lawyer, and clean out Amy's account.

Oh! There is also the part ordering her to hide a dead human body in her trunk, and drive around, for a few days.
Removing all of her pics of Caylee on her Myspace and Facebook, then getting a tatoo must have been in the script too...bizzare that those things would have been added to her performance as well. Maybe worthy of an Oscar nomination?

Has anyone at asked her "Where is the script?"????

That would be a key piece of evidence. Oh, wait, I bet it was in the pocket of the pants CA washed.

Convenient! I never knew anyone whose life was so darn convenient.

This is from Tonights (9/19) NG Show:

RD: LA went from being helpful to lying about everything.

Casey told RD that lots of people had access to her trunk.

LP and RD saying Lee changed his story as time went on. Lee says KC wasn't effected at all by air sample results!!!!!

Cindy had no reaction to hearing about the Air sample results

Lee lied to RD

He tells RD that Cindy almost had to call an ambulance after hearing the results

'They almost had to call an ambulance because her blood pressure shot sky high'

She was distraught

Lee is lying

Just a little off topic here.. Isn't RD the guy that Casey was said to have "Flirted" with non-stop??

Is it legal to record a conversation if the other person dosen't know it's bieng recorded, in Florida?

I ask this because I know LP said they didn't have any wires in the house, but could it be that the female did have a wire on when she wasn't supossed to? Maybe she got a lawyer to protect herself from that.

Just a little off topic here.. Isn't RD the guy that Casey was said to have "Flirted" with non-stop??

That is what I understood.:blowkiss:

I thought it was interesting, too, that RD said that Casey never shut up! He said that she talked constantly....and about anything.

I find this interesting because the people that I have known who are like this, are liars. They can't stand a moment of silence.

He said that when he drove her places, she talked non-stop. That seems to be born out, also, by the phone records. NG said she called/texted people non-stop.

While a lot of phone activity is pretty normal for twenty-somethings, NG and guests seems to say it was even more than that.

Aaahh! Thanks for answering that. I thought it was him but wasn't sure!

:blowkiss:

Goodness. I swear, that girl is unbelievable! Out of jail on bond, missing a daughter, protesters and media outside her front door, and she finds time and the desire to flirt!?!?!?! She has problems.

I thought it was interesting, too, that RD said that Casey never shut up! He said that she talked constantly....and about anything.

I find this interesting because the people that I have known who are like this, are liars. They can't stand a moment of silence.

He said that when he drove her places, she talked non-stop. That seems to be born out, also, by the phone records. NG said she called/texted people non-stop.

While a lot of phone activity is pretty normal for twenty-somethings, NG and guests seems to say it was even more than that.

Here's hoping that she talked too much about the wrong things! I'm still waiting for other interviews with people that knew her. She's bound to have said something out of turn!

We know Casey is a liar, however I am not sure if LP or his security are being honest, IMO they may have their own agenda.

IMO, LP is definitely in it for TV airtime, and I don't particularly find him credible. If he has any information, why wouldn't he reveal everything at one time? Why does he have something new to tell us everyday? And what he reveals as "new info" is really not anything we don't already know.

Just yesterday on NG, he "revealed" a new theory that Casey had an accomplice. He has no facts to support this, it is only HIS theory, no different from our theories on this site. So why is this news?

As far as R. Dick is concerned, I really have no reason to not believe what he says, he really doesn't have a motive to lie, as does Casey. However, I would still question his agenda.

Nancy won't let him finish what he says half the time. She either interrupts or they go to commercial.
He's throwing out theories just like everyone else.
As for him saying what Casey has said.. he might be repeating what his staff has said... not what she told him personally. I do think they might have exchanged a few words here and there, but he wasn't in the house that much after she was let out of jail. Mostly he talked to Cindy and George or Lee.

NG keeps saying that Casey had not had a job in YEARS! Last night she said 4 years. If Casey was fired in 2006, that's two years.... not 4.
NG lies too.

This must be what she is doing all those hours in the attorney's office. She's writing and rewriting ZG's script and Baez is proofing it for her.

Lies, lies, and more lies. When will it stop? Her stories and her family's stories seem to change by the day. Have her friends' stories done the same? I do admit I haven't completely read through the entire 400+ pages of testimonies.

When questioned about Caylee's whereabouts during that first month, she said Caylee was with the nanny. During the interview with the police, she said Caylee was never separated from her for any length of time before this. That must have been some humdinger of a fight she had with Cindy for Cindy to believe all the lies of Caylee being away with the nanny when they spoke on the phone during late June through mid-July. :rolleyes: Were all these lies supposed to be part of the script? If Caylee and Casey hadn't been separated before, why was everyone believing this for an entire month?????? Maybe they didn't really care what Casey was up to and only half listened to her spiel. :(

I'm thinking the changed story from the steps at Sawgrass to J. Blanchard Park was the story she gave her parents and the 30 days was the explanation as to why she didn't report it to LE. Cindy and George bought it!! Thus Cindy's comments to the affect of: There's a lot more that people don't know!

I believe they are creating information to promote his business. I think if anyone has a book deal in the works it would be him.

It seems to me that everytime he appears on NG he has something new to say.

He was only in the house once. He was not allowed to talk to KC, he was not allowed to talk about Caylee.

seems like a lot of talking was done in that little amount of time he was in the house.

I think he has to come up with something to new everyday so that NG keeps inviting him back on her show. No one else will have him or take him seriously.

And you been to the house how many times? Just trying to point out that you have opionions and theories on this case, same as he does. Your posting and chatting here... he is doing the same, but with a different sort of crew. <wink>

Just like your reading high and low, developing your opinions... he is doing the same. And he is chatting with co-workers. The male and female guards that was with him. What he has learned from them, has went into his opinions.

We know Casey is a liar, however I am not sure if LP or his security are being honest, IMO they may have their own agenda.

IMO, LP is definitely in it for TV airtime, and I don't particularly find him credible. If he has any information, why wouldn't he reveal everything at one time? Why does he have something new to tell us everyday? And what he reveals as "new info" is really not anything we don't already know.

Just yesterday on NG, he "revealed" a new theory that Casey had an accomplice. He has no facts to support this, it is only HIS theory, no different from our theories on this site. So why is this news?

As far as R. Dick is concerned, I really have no reason to not believe what he says, he really doesn't have a motive to lie, as does Casey. However, I would still question his agenda.

Any outfit such as theirs that is willing to put up the bond to cover a half million dollar bond just to find out where this baby is has already revealed their own agenda. These people have no reason to lie. They even revoked the bond, for heavens sake but they still want this baby to have justice for what has happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back