What if the body isn't 6 months decomposed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL at your questions- I think I am just going to wait and see what stems from the results from the autopsy, etc- My poor brain is screaming -its on overload- To me the body has to show 6 months of decomposition because she died in June. Maybe she used the pesticides, if there were pestacides to try and rid of the maggots in trunk. I cant think straight right now- my brain needs a break. Maybe someone else can give their opinion on your questions better

Like you my brain is on overload.... I have even tried to start my own post concerning the Psych aspect of this case because I feel until the forensics come in we all need to have a way to think deeper like the CSI guys... You know they are working overtime this weekend on this case. Maybe this ....maybe that... what caused KC's actions??? The fight with CA oin June 15th?? What put a young mother in such a rage to kill her daughter...???...
Caylee's body and the eveidence with it will tell us the story... because KC has been coddleded all hwer life... no matter who she stole from... and her family will continue to proctect her... SHE is the BABY of the family.... who gave birth to the BABY didn't want..... WHY do you think she hid her pregnancy so LONG????!!!

Well, they were still sifting the soil on Sunday so, I think they are missing some parts. That tells me there is no problem with the 6 months.

Maybe those sprayers and vacuums were some of the tech equipment.

THAT was an eye opening article. Whew!

Malatheone. A very common yard spray, used to keep bodies from stinking by interferring with the release of gases. Hmmm.

Yuck! I spray my bushes with that and dormant oil. Could malathion interfere with gases enough to have kept the body from floating to the top of the area when submerged under water?

I used to have two pump sprayers, in answer to another post. One for spraying weeds, and the other for the bushes.

sorry, new poster here and i am just giddy that i can finally ask all of my questions :crazy: i was hoping someone could tell me whether or not a search warrant was a one shot deal. could it be that LE had a list of items they realized they should have grabbed the first time and were waiting for another opportunity? i can't imagine the LE has the right to continually search someone's house, taking more and more items. i speculate that LE already had a plan in place for another warrant as soon as any new evidence or body surfaced. all of these confusing new items that are being removed ie pestides, vacuums, pillows etc. were relevant to prior working theories and not necessarily prompted by anything in the bag of remains.

LE would have to obtain a new search warrant if they feel they need to search again. I think, as has been stated by LE, that something found with the remains - something that tied it to the Anthony home - triggered the need for another search warrant.

Imagine if Caylee was wrapped in a sheet - the bottom (contoured) sheet, with a blue floral pattern on it. LE searches the Anthony home and in the linen closet is a sheet set in the exact same pattern - but the bottom sheet is missing.

Tannic acid from leaves decomposing in the standing water where the body was found would act as a preservative. Tannic acid also has antibiotic properties.

And bodies have been found in Florida almost perfectly preserved which were hid in bogs........

Well, they were still sifting the soil on Sunday so, I think they are missing some parts. That tells me there is no problem with the 6 months.

They need to look around to see if there are any bird nests in the area. They will take bones and other things to make their nests.

Yes, thank you. My thoughts exactly. We have one of those sprayers, and we use it for weedkillers too.
Question for you sleuthers... does anyone else out there have 2 pesticide sprayers? It seems kind of odd to me. Like the 4 vacuums, and 2 gas cans. They seem to have extras of everything!

With GA's background, who knows what all homicide hiding chemicals that sprayer could have really contained.

We don't have any pesticide sprayers, but then we don't get giant monster bugs here like they do in Florida. I have 5 vacuum cleaners including a shop vac. One for carpet upstairs, one for carpet downstairs, one for floors, and a canister vac for furniture and drapes.

The Pesticide bothers me. Who else would have known to use that on the body except GA...I dont think KC was that smart in that aspect.

Someone looked up "death" on one of the computers, maybe she learned it there, allthough I dont know the dates on the searches. Just thinking...

Is it possible that they found grass/soil particles in/on or around her body in the bag and when tested it showed specific pesticides and they want to match up and see if these pesticides were used on the Anthony's lawn?

I saw two vacuums go out and one shop vac. I cant help but think the remains had been moved a few times starting with the back yard . I am suspicious about GA being out where Casey was suspected as seen by the two men , with a shovel and a bag. Also if the area the remains were found in had been searched already, why didnt they find her then, esp. if there was no water in the area in June , I have seen dispute about that fact on t.v., LKL show.Too many questions and not enough answers.MOO

Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the pestisides came in due to Casey may have "sprayed" them somewhere in attempts to cover up the smell.. Sure we will know soon enough what her plot was..

Oh dear me....reading the post about KC perhaps using the pesticides to kill maggots in the trunk brought the most awful picture and question to my mind. How in the world could she view her daughter's little body with maggot infestation? How could a loving mother tolerate such a sight without going into some kind of melt down emotionally. Remember folks....she continued to party hardy. I really had not allowed myself to think about this until your post...now I wish I hadn't. Poor little Caylee.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Hi Lady Sleuth, I wanted to allay your fears, as I just red a site on decomposition, and after death, the first 3 days are initial decomposition. Everything happening is pretty much inside the body.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/initial_decay.htm

In a nutshell:

Stage 2 . . 0 - 3 days after death . . . . . . initial decay
Stage 3 . . 4 -10 days after death . . . . . . putrification - gasses, bloating
Stage 4 . . 10-20 days after death . . . . . . black putrif. - body collapses flat
Stage 5 . . 20-50 days after death . . . . . . butryic fermentation - dries out

So I assume from that there would be no bugs seen at that point within the first 3 days when Casey would look at her. IMO

We have been using a 2.6 day scenario from some source before Casey or whomever disposed of the body. I am no expert, but this site which I just posted on another thread, explains the stages pretty well.

xox

If she made clorophorm, maybe she stored it in the pesticide containers. Where do you make clorophorm? Where there's other gross, chemically stuff .. I assume.

I'm really confused because I thought Jane (covering for NG or on her own show) had someone on that said pesticides speed up decomposition and mask the smell.

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Yes, exactly. And we don`t know the precise date when these computer searches were done, how it correlates with the ever-evolving timeline. We don`t exactly know when she disappeared. There`s been so much misinformation about that -- lies I should say -- out of the Anthony family home.

One thing I want to go back to Jane, we talked about pesticides earlier. I used to be a counsel to the chief medical examiner`s office here in Massachusetts. Pesticides are commonly used when the homicide is, you know, not necessarily intentional, but you are trying to get rid of the body.

It speeds up decomposition and covers up odor; covers up odor. Think about that. Summer, hot; they`ve got to cover up the odor. Try to get the body to decompose quickly so it won`t be discovered. Perhaps that`s why they were looking for pesticides.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ijvm.01.html

But how would Casey know that Pesticides covers up the smell and speeds up decomp? Did they find searches on her computer and if so why didn't they take those two items long ago in the first search warrant??
If Casey didn't search for info like that on her computer then is it something GA would have known from being a cop?

But how would Casey know that Pesticides covers up the smell and speeds up decomp? Did they find searches on her computer and if so why didn't they take those two items long ago in the first search warrant??
If Casey didn't search for info like that on her computer then is it something GA would have known from being a cop?

From CSI shows?

There were searches for 'killing fleas' on the A's computer. Maybe Casey gleaned this information by accident.... or..... Does anyone know if this was on any of the T.V shows she liked?
My first thought when hearing of this was that she just used pesticides to kill the flies and maggots in the trunk. No previous thought or knowledge of what reaction it would have on decomposition.

After finding the remains, LE searched the Anthony home and removed pesticides, among other things.

I've heard it said that pesticides preserve the body or slow decomposition.

Does that mean the body does not appear to have 6 months decomposition or that pesticides were immediately detected?

If pesticides aren't found, if the body doesn't show 6 months decomposition, if the pesticides don't match what was taken from the Anthony home... Questions, I have questions.

JoAnn_W

Or, what if the bag she used already had a some yard debris inside it when Casey put the body inside of it? Maybe she put poor Caylee in a bag of yard waste to disguise it as yard trash if it came open.

The pesticides could be matched to the lawn clippings. I'm thinking that if that's the case the other organic material in the bag would excellerate the decomposition of the body though.

The discovery of the body is leading to more questions instead of fewer ones isn't it?

In order to get the search warrant, I would think they need to show just cause to ask for the items . . . based on something that was with the body or they suspect (e.g., poisoning)?

And welcome, scratchthatitch. :)

And, when are we gonna see the search warrant??:)

Or, what if the bag she used already had a some yard debris inside it when Casey put the body inside of it? Maybe she put poor Caylee in a bag of yard waste to disguise it as yard trash if it came open.

The pesticides could be matched to the lawn clippings. I'm thinking that if that's the case the other organic material in the bag would excellerate the decomposition of the body though.

The discovery of the body is leading to more questions instead of fewer ones isn't it?

Ugh the suspense is klling me. It could also be that the black trash bags were stored near or around pesticide. Plastic absorbs odors. Who knows:confused:. I think a lot of people here have great theories on what the COULD BE's are..it's interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back