What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand your intriguing theory to mean that LA, in the above scenario, would pretend to be the killer to bail out ICA, not that LA actually was the killer.

That would be a remarkable thing, for LA to incur a possible life sentence or execution so that ICA would go free, while knowing he was not really guilty. I'm wondering what would motivate LA to go that route. :waitasec:

And if JB is in on this, he might think it really doesn't matter terribly if LA admits sexual misconduct on the stand. LA's coming admission of homicide against Caylee would render the sexual issue a moot point.

:juggle::eek:hoh:
wasn't Lee out of town at the time Caylee died? I honestly don't remember...

I have no idea what is up with Lee's sobbing on the stand. Remember when all he would do is laugh in the early hearings, depositions, etc.?

Somehow, I think Lee may be a troubled young man. Growing up in that household would be extremely difficult - especially, if CA (the only parent who really mattered, IMO) made such a difference between the two children - as it appears she may have.

moo

i have no idea but I think they were always close. No friends allowed over... only had each other.. There are pics of them at bars very close...after Caylee was born.
IMO Lee was more than likely told to hide the pregnancy as well being that CA was ashamed to have an unwed pg daughter.
Maybe what JB said about the pregnancy part is true and Lee feels bad for going along with his mom "forcing her to hide the it"

CA lied about the baby shower! It didn't happen the wekend prior to delivery soo...

could have just been in a time out...:crazy:

I figured GA was told to stand in the corner and he did. I think ICA told Cindy that LA raped her and the baby was his. This way momma wouldn't be mad that her baby girl was sleeping around. Cindy went into "We mustn't let anyone know how messed up we are" mode and they were all sworn to secrecy. I always thought it odd that GA didn't even think to ask who the father of the baby was when he found out ICA was pregnant. That would explain that.

I also agree with the other poster that GA refused to fall on his sword for ICA, so now the other two lunatics had to put their heads together to figure another way to save ICA.

I'm wondering if CA's earlier testimony where she broke down on the stand was really an act to lull everyone into the false sense that she now is going to be totally truthful and not cover up for ICA, just as a prelude to this week's pack of lies.:waitasec:

Contact child protection!!! Nyquil is ONLY for people over the age of 12, IIRC. :banghead:

Yeah, I knew someone would say that to me - have you ever called child protective services because you "think" a mother "might" be giving her baby nyquil??? If you have, and they responded before the child turned 18, then I'd be amazed, simply amazed.

I called child protective services on an open case a few weeks ago. One of my residents is a hooker (for real, please don't put me in time out), and she has a two year old who she sees on the weekend every other week. Her boyfriend has at least 4 felony convictions and carries a gun - oh, and he was convicted of exposing himself, not sure whether to a child or adult. Anyway, I call the caseworker and I give her all this information and that the man and the child are in the apartment together NOW. The case worker said she had an appointment in two weeks and would talk to her about it then. She was miffed that I had her cell phone number.

I called my courtesy officer and he handled the felon carrying a gun - now all I can do is not evict the woman of ill repute until I know the baby is safely taken away from her.

All CPS would do is talk to the baby's momma about the nyquil. She would say it was for her and I'd never see the baby again - which would mean I'd never observe something worse if it happened. :banghead:

i have no idea but I think they were always close. No friends allowed over... only had each other.. There are pics of them at bars very close...after Caylee was born.
IMO Lee was more than likely told to hide the pregnancy as well being that CA was ashamed to have an unwed pg daughter.
Maybe what JB said about the pregnancy part is true and Lee feels bad for going along with his mom "forcing her to hide the it"

CA lied about the baby shower! It didn't happen the wekend prior to delivery soo...

In one of CA's depo's in the past she indicated that the Anthony's house is where all the neighborhood kids hung out. They both had plenty of friends growing up.

He and Casey appear to have a very close relationship, from what was said during his jail visit, in addition to him being the one to talk to her in her room when Caylee being 'missing' first came to light. However, on the witness stand he has led everyone to believe he was angry at being left in the dark with her pregnancy, left out of the baby shower and emotionally broke down, which caused Casey to apparently break down also. So did they just become close recently, as in immediately after Caylee "went missing"? :waitasec:

MOO

I think he was probably pretty close to her as they were growing up but maybe they grew apart when he began his own adult life. My vibe about him is that he was the protector of his little sister, confidant, etc., but then as all our lives go, we move forward and become adults. I think once Lee started to leave the family to be his own person, he could see that his parents were allowing her to flounder, lie, steal, etc. It must have been very frustrating when she became pregnant. I still think his hurt was more that his parents were irresponsible by not setting boundaries for her. I'm sure that any attempts by him to complain about her behavior were promptly shot down by CA as she insisted life is perfect or it will all work out.

I know that KC is 100% responsible for making the choices she made but Lee blames his parents for letting it go as far as it did. And now look what happened. :(

As to the "high fiveing" his sister; anyone who has ever dealt with a sociopath knows what a tightrope you walk when talking to them. It's a very delicate balance and you have to be careful not to alienate them, especially when you are trying to get information. They can be very cunning.

MOO - subject to change!

You are not the bad one, in my eyes, you are the better one...

Thank you...the one thing I did was break the cycle. I knew when I had children, they would not be exposed to the dysfunctional family I had.
I gave up relatives of my own so they could have a normal life. I haven't regretted it for a second. One is an M.D. today and the other is working on his PHD..they don't know that my father molested me and he and my mother mentally and physically tortured me. The sky is the limit for them.
My husband and I have been married almost 33 yrs.
I pray that Lee can break the cycle..that he can learn to set boundaries. He can live without Cindy running their life and he can live without her approval or disapproval. He can set the rules and I hope he does. He isn't powerless anymore...and I have a feeling that he is beginning to feel it. ^i^
I also do not believe for a second she was abused by either. I wouldn't have left my children alone with either of my abusers....not for one second..ever!

wasn't Lee out of town at the time Caylee died? I honestly don't remember...

You could well be correct on this, I'll have to check on LA's whereabouts then. If LA or GA were to now "confess" to the crime (falsely, as an act of chivalry toward ICA), would the jury even believe them?

The jury would still have to fit this "confession" into all the other known facts. Why, for example, would LA have let ICA take the rap for three years, knowing she was innocent. Why would ICA have gone along with this?

ICA would have put forward three fabricated stories on Caylee's fate (two Zanny stories and the pool), while either knowing LA did it, or not knowing what caused Caylee's death. In either case, her multiple cover-ups make no sense.

I suppose a jury can basically ignore even a confession under oath. The jury might just think that LA's confession would have no credibility, and continue to aim their sights on ICA.

:websleuther:

I also have to ask, since my memory is not what it used to be, but wasn't Mallory pregnant?? In other words, does Lee have a child now that was born since Caylee died? It may seem irrelevant to this thread, but it really isn't because if he has his own child he has to be very careful about what he is willing to do to save ICA. And are he and Mallory still together?

Do you think we could all chip in for a good divorce lawyer and a one way ticket out of town for GA, because I have a feeling he's going down, courtesy of CA and her son.

:escape:

I think he was probably pretty close to her as they were growing up but maybe they grew apart when he began his own adult life. My vibe about him is that he was the protector of his little sister, confidant, etc., but then as all our lives go, we move forward and become adults. I think once Lee started to leave the family to be his own person, he could see that his parents were allowing her to flounder, lie, steal, etc. It must have been very frustrating when she became pregnant. I still think his hurt was more that his parents were irresponsible by not setting boundaries for her. I'm sure that any attempts by him to complain about her behavior were promptly shot down by CA as she insisted life is perfect or it will all work out.

I know that KC is 100% responsible for making the choices she made but Lee blames his parents for letting it go as far as it did. And now look what happened. :(

As to the "high fiveing" his sister; anyone who has ever dealt with a sociopath knows what a tightrope you walk when talking to them. It's a very delicate balance and you have to be careful not to alienate them, especially when you are trying to get information. They can be very cunning.

MOO - subject to change!
Didn't he say he was still living at home when Casey was pregnant? I also recall he said she told him but no one else included him, etc. which leads me to believe there was a lot more going on in the house than what has been revealed so far. I do agree, however, he probably feels somewhat responsible for what happened after he left home and not being around for both Casey and Caylee very much.

MOO

Happy Birthday gngr snap!!!

I also have to ask, since my memory is not what it used to be, but wasn't Mallory pregnant?? In other words, does Lee have a child now that was born since Caylee died? It may seem irrelevant to this thread, but it really isn't because if he has his own child he has to be very careful about what he is willing to do to save ICA. And are he and Mallory still together?

Do you think we could all chip in for a good divorce lawyer and a one way ticket out of town for GA, because I have a feeling he's going down, courtesy of CA and her son.

:escape:

They are still together and no, they do not have a child.

If Lee was so traumatized from his unwed sister becoming pregnant with Caylee, why was it no biggie in 2007? Why would she feel free to tell him and not Cindy?

Casey confides in her jail pal that she had a miscarriage in 2007. She told her brother, Lee Anthony, about it and he told their mother on her 21st birthday.

I had forgotten about Jesse. It wasn't like ICA did not claim to know who the father was. The entire family believed it was Jesse. Jesse had been there at the birth also, wasn't he? He had been ICA"s bf since Jan 2005..so the family all believed, because ICA told them, Jesse was the father

So what was Lee so upset about during that time? He says he was left out. For a man of 28 yrs. old, this just isn't gonna kick it for me.

I figured GA was told to stand in the corner and he did. I think ICA told Cindy that LA raped her and the baby was his. This way momma wouldn't be mad that her baby girl was sleeping around. Cindy went into "We mustn't let anyone know how messed up we are" mode and they were all sworn to secrecy. I always thought it odd that GA didn't even think to ask who the father of the baby was when he found out ICA was pregnant. That would explain that.

I also agree with the other poster that GA refused to fall on his sword for ICA, so now the other two lunatics had to put their heads together to figure another way to save ICA.

I'm wondering if CA's earlier testimony where she broke down on the stand was really an act to lull everyone into the false sense that she now is going to be totally truthful and not cover up for ICA, just as a prelude to this week's pack of lies.:waitasec:

Your points are intriguing. On the proposal in bold above: For ICA to knowingly accuse LA falsely of rape and incest---then sit back and watch him twist in the wind---would be cold and sinister beyond belief (though I don't rule it out).

If I were LA in that fix, I would spring into the nearest DNA testing agency and prove my innocence of the rape charge. I also wonder if LA would have been so seemingly positive toward ICA since June 2008, if in fact she had earlier slandered him in so heinous a fashion.

:coffeews:

I need to know something and maybe it has been said here before, but whose idea was it to name Caylee after Casey and Lee??? Was it ICA or CA's? Did anyone ask LA his opinion before?

There is also an interview on tape with Lee talking to a reporter. He states he knows who the father is. Lee said he lives out-of-state and will never reveal his name.

Lee was dating MH's ex-wife. She got pregnant and had an abortion. Lee went Ballistic. There was a letter he wrote her on line at one time about it it.

Brandon S was at a party in May 2008 (?). He was visiting Orlando. It has been told by others that ICA went bonkers on him. Her friends say she was mad because she was pregnant and had a miscarrige.

This brother and sister sure take pregnancy REAL serious. Since ICA was furious at BS about her pregnancy, why was she not that way regarding Caylee's father. Did she really have a miscarriage or was there another reason she was very angry and out-of-control?

Lee could have been pizzed if the ex (MH) of his ex Tara was/is baby daddy. I have always believed he is. But even if hypothetically speaking only, I think this would infuriate LA. I think CA and LA knew from day 1 who the real father was and kept it secret with ICA. I think they let GA believe it was JG. It would be a dirty embarrassment to the family to have brother impregnating Tara, and Tara's ex hubby MH impregnating ICA. That is weird.
ICA had something she needed to tell MH in person that she had already told her mom and brother. I think it is true.
MH only said he did not have sex with her during a certain time period, leaving 2005 open for speculation. He was a security guard at Universal at that time, he did go to school with ICA, and it maybe was a one nighter, imo.
Always parts of truth when ICA or CA weave a story.
Yeah...that would T off LA for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back