What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today, it seemed ICA was communicating through DS and their laptop. I may be wrong, but as soon as CA was dismissed from the witness stand, ICA and DS were busy chatting and using that laptop. I do notice CA's head down quite a bit. I assumed she was on a blackberry?

OT - but I thik CA looks so much better with her hair short. I saw a pic of her today and IMO she just looks younger with short hair.

I saw the tears and I was affected by the heartfelt grief as I've been in the duldrums of that kind of pain before and I recognized it. I also saw the truth coming from CA and that's good enough for me. I don't think they will ever forgive themselves for not realizing what was happening to their only grandaughter that they loved so much. Add to that, as a parent, who in this world could imagine one of your kids could cause such havoc in your lifetime? Lee didn't turn out that way. They've been facing the truth and finding out they don't even know who this person is that is supposed to be their "daughter".

I'm determined that through this whole fiasco, I refuse to end up as callous or hardened in heart toward anyone. Yes, I've been angry at certain people associated but, I have no right to act as jury and judge toward what's left of this family. It would be more just to be more mindful of children everywhere as you just don't know what they may be going through in spite of how things "look" and what kind of life they may be enduring. All I want is for justice to be served for Caylee.

:tyou:

Since this all first began, my thoughts and feelings have ranged from shock and disbelief to anger and sadness. I've had bouts where I was stuck in a place of anger which led to feelings of being overwhelmed by all the case facts, and then feelings of helplessness took over - knowing that justice for Caylee is in the hands of a jury of individuals who may not know all the info that we've been privy to since 2008.

Lately, though, I've convinced myself that Caylee's death shouldn't be in vain and somehow, some way, some good should come of it, even if it's only a change of outlook within myself. Her untimely and unnecessary death shouldn't be a lasting reminder of, or justification for, hatred, negativity, distrust, or anger.

Instead, I've tried to focus on the positive ... reflect on the positive things that have happened in my life and within me as a result of learning so much about this little angel that I never even met.

I'm learning to be more understanding, compassionate, forgiving, empathetic and tolerant of others. I've learned to be a little less quick to make assumptions - especially negative ones. I remind myself not to stereotype others. I can't say I'm always successful, but my awareness is heightened.

These positive changes in my way of thinking are a much better remembrance of Caylee. IMHO.

Yeah and there are a couple of green UFO guys fooling around.

CHA-ching.........does that answer the question? LOL Cindy is a <modsnip> plain and simple who sold her granddaughter out for a movie and book deal and now lies in court to save her daughter. IMO she is worse than Casey if that is possible!!!!!

Now that the verdict is in and we know the outcome, do you have any new insight on what CA was doing while writing during the trial? With the 2nd (from Houston) cousin discussing on the radio show about the book, could CA have been writing notes for this book?

I have a few thoughts floating around in my head and I would like to get some feedback from all of you.

1. Do we know how long the As will be getting security at FL taxpayers expense during the "cool down" period?

2. How bout ICA? How long are we (FL taxpayers) going to provide her with protection?

Like so many others I am appalled (sp) at how much money the As have soaked out of hardworking Americans. All the search hours, investigation hours, protective custody, all because of the lies.

We have talked about this before but I don't know if we ever found out what is going on with CA and GA employment. CA is on emotional disability and GA is on social security disability. I'm not sure if CA disability is provided as an employee insurance benefit from Gentiva or not. If it is, then this does not apply to her. But, if she is on social security disability, if she turns those notes over to someone to use for a book (in which she receives financial compensation) , that is considered working, which is not allowed under social security regulations (she sat there everyday for at least 8 hrs a day for over a month) that is full time employment. Both GA and CA can not receive financial compensation in exchange for knowledge or information while they are receiving disability benefits.

With all the $ that has been spent on all the Ants, now the whispers of "telling their story" and making money off that, it would be a disgrace if they contribute to this in any way and continue to draw disability. Not only would it be a disgrace, it would be fraud. Essentially while they sat there during the trial, they were info gathering to trade for financial compensation. That is working. That is income generating.

Also, if you are drawing social security disability benefits and you are investigated for violating your conditions (working more than 20 hours per week) then you are required to pay the govt. back the disability money you received. You can not file bankruptcy to get out of paying it. Like the IRS you have to pay it back.

I hope I explained this well enough. I have tried to search for info on their disability (if it's social security that they filed for and received, it should be public record) but my internet searching skills are really nothing to speak of.

Any thoughts or insights?

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

People - Cindy is the one who escalated on finding Caylee... give that old woman a point. she may acted that way because she is a "mother"...

If she didnt act this way, Caylee is still possibly with Zanny, in florida.. i mean new york...or anywhere else.. IMO..

Their lawyer was asked about book/movie deals. He stated they could go back to nursing/LE or normal life. He stated he would help them find ways to normalize. He was asked about book/movie and laughed/nodded a bit and then said he couldn't answer. Clearly there will be IV and/or book deal. That's how they will support themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back