What is LP real role in this case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. Fields only represents Misty. It would be a conflict for him to give legal advice to any other person related to this case. He cannot tell any other member of the family that they cannot speak to Leonard Padilla. And would never get a cease and desist order. What he could do is refuse to talk to her parents and siblings about the case though. And I doubt he has the control over Misty for her to do what Casey Anthony did by barring her parents from visiting. Misty isn't going to let that happen IMO.

I think we need a poll about whether Misty takes the LP deal or not.

He can advise them on behalf of Misty as Misty's legal counsel to steer clear of LP.

Okay legal eagles:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22639438/detail.html

Since RF is not Hank and Lisa's lawyer - can he really tell LP not to speak with them just because they happen to be Misty's parents ? Or even Tommy for that matter ?

You know - RF tried this same tactic with Ron when the divorce was finalized if you recall, he issued a little statement that Ron could not talk to Misty except through him, which was obviously a complete failure and we never heard him sqwak about that.

There was an old BNN chat where LP talked about taking Misty to Canada. If you listen to that one, you'll get a good idea of LP's true thoughts, I think. Not sure if that was the show that Grund was on or not, but it was around that time. Simon's show.

Okay legal eagles:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22639438/detail.html

Since RF is not Hank and Lisa's lawyer - can he really tell LP not to speak with them just because they happen to be Misty's parents ? Or even Tommy for that matter ?

You know - RF tried this same tactic with Ron when the divorce was finalized if you recall, he issued a little statement that Ron could not talk to Misty except through him, which was obviously a complete failure and we never heard him sqwak about that.

He can tell LP not to speak to Misty's parents, but so what? As you said, Fields is not representing Hank or Lisa.

Also, if Misty were to contact LP (not the other way around), I don't think there is anything Fields could do about it, other than to get mad and drop his client for not following his advice. LP contacting Misty direct would be another story.

~OMO~

LP doesn't really have a role in this case he only wishes he does IMO.
Why does LP only attach himself to Florida cases? I think it's the sunshine laws personally. They give him lots of publicity. That's all he's in it for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back