What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
I never thought they would take her to protect and care for her to give her a "better life". I honestly do not believe she is still alive.

It goes back to the bond between Crystal and Haleigh. I think Teresa and Haleigh have that bond instead which leads to jealousy from Crystal...IMO. I do believe Crystal bonded with Rj and it could be the reason he was left behind.

Wow! This one has me scratching my head... you believe Crystal took Haleigh because she was jealous of the bond between TN and Haleigh... and left Jr. behind because she, Crystal, has that bond with him??
I think that's going to take some explaining for me to understand.
Are you saying you think she took her and then murdered her?
Kind of risky to break in someone else's house in the middle of the night and kidnap the kid you don't have a bond with, just because of jealousy, isn't it?
Wow! I'm speechless.

I don't think Crystal did it. However, Crystal may know who did it and exactly why they did it. I don't think it was simply because Teresa and Haleigh shared a bond that Crystal perhaps no longer had with Haleigh either.

Crystal has many of her own reasons for hating the Cummings clan and obviously...so does her mother. These should be considered when discussing motives for Haleigh to have gone missing. They are blatant and all over the media thanks to Marie, Crystal, and KP.

Misty, IMO, is one of those reasons. I saw the way Crystal looked at Ronald in the first few days before the war started. I saw the way she touched him and cuddled against him. It was there for the world to see that she still has feelings for Ronald.
It helps to read the other posts. No, I don't think it is what happened or why. I do think it could play into why Rj wasn't taken along with Haleigh tho.

The best way to get back at Misty and Ronald would be to set her up to make her look like she did something to Haleigh. Getting back at Ronald is to take his daughter. I can't think of a worse revenge to be exacted on either of them.

I don't think Crystal did it. However, Crystal may know who did it and exactly why they did it. I don't think it was simply because Teresa and Haleigh shared a bond that Crystal perhaps no longer had with Haleigh either.

Crystal has many of her own reasons for hating the Cummings clan and obviously...so does her mother. These should be considered when discussing motives for Haleigh to have gone missing. They are blatant and all over the media thanks to Marie, Crystal, and KP.

Misty, IMO, is one of those reasons. I saw the way Crystal looked at Ronald in the first few days before the war started. I saw the way she touched him and cuddled against him. It was there for the world to see that she still has feelings for Ronald.

Crystal and Ron were clinging together in the beginning because it is THEIR CHILD that went missing. It's natural to have feelings for each other when you've had two children together and you are naturally going to reach out and comfort each other when something happens to one of them.

My guess is that it was TERESA who did not like that exchange between Ron and Crystal in those first days.

I am getting the impression that lots of females like RC...must be his charm!

Crystal and Ron were clinging together in the beginning because it is THEIR CHILD that went missing. It's natural to have feelings for each other when you've had two children together and you are naturally going to reach out and comfort each other when something happens to one of them.

My guess is that it was TERESA who did not like that exchange between Ron and Crystal in those first days.
Not true when you are in an obvious bitter custody dispute over the children and one goes missing! I would agree with you if it were two people who did not have such animosity between them such as back child support and had been close after the split.

I don't think Teresa minded seeing a closeness between them because of Haleigh and Rj. There is a video of Teresa with Crystal standing behind her with her arm literally wrapped around Teresa during the entire interview hugging her while Teresa spoke of Haleigh and cried. I can imagine how surprised Teresa was when Crystal turned on a dime and this sheer hatred of Ronald surfaced right after Rj's birthday party tho.

I would have to say Marie was the one who was not so happy about seeing Crystal's interactions with Ronald.

I have often wondered how this affected Misty, too. Surely she had to notice when she watched the videos. I do recall seeing a photo of both Crystal and Misty embracing Ronald at the same time during a vigil. It appeared Misty was being very generous to me.

You may have extrapolated that from what you saw...I can assure you that the entire world did not extrapolate the same. BTW - do you happen to have a link where the world has indicated such to the media? TIA

Not true when you are in an obvious bitter custody dispute over the children and one goes missing! I would agree with you if it were two people who did not have such animosity between them such as back child support and had been close after the split.

I don't think Teresa minded seeing a closeness between them because of Haleigh and Rj. There is a video of Teresa with Crystal standing behind her with her arm literally wrapped around Teresa during the entire interview hugging her while Teresa spoke of Haleigh and cried. I can imagine how surprised Teresa was when Crystal turned on a dime and this sheer hatred of Ronald surfaced right after Rj's birthday party tho.

I would have to say Marie was the one who was not so happy about seeing Crystal's interactions with Ronald.

I have often wondered how this affected Misty, too. Surely she had to notice when she watched the videos. I do recall seeing a photo of both Crystal and Misty embracing Ronald at the same time during a vigil. It appeared Misty was being very generous to me.

That "bitter" custody dispute did not begin until later. In the first couple of days, Ron and Crystal seemed to lean toward each other, which is natural since they are the parents. It does not matter how much bitterness you have, when something happens to your child, the parents will cling together. My husband and his ex had a lot of animosity between them, and I was right in the middle of it... but when their son died, they came together and grieved together and I encouraged that. They shared a kind of grief and sorrow that neither of us stepparents could understand.
I'm sure neither Marie or Teresa wanted to see Ron and Crystal together. And it really doesn't matter what Misty thought, because it was none of her business... she was just the girlfriend at the time.

The problem i have with Misty is someone snaching this child in feet of where Misty was sleeping.If she was not drugged out of her mind t how could this happen?So that leaves one alternative,she was not there.

The problem i have with Misty is someone snaching this child in feet of where Misty was sleeping.If she was not drugged out of her mind t how could this happen?So that leaves one alternative,she was not there.

I don't think it is that far fetched actually. Some people are just sound sleepers - especially teenagers. And, let's face it - if Misty really had the long weekend she is alleged to have had, chances are she was really tired. I know people that can sleep through most anything.

How much noise is really required to tip toe into a carpeted room and grab a sleeping child that only weighs 39 pounds?

Room.jpg

Good question..... what is Misty Hiding?

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that 73 voters thought Misty's inconsistencies didn't mean much?

Also of the 557 people that voted, only 61 believe that Misty "did something" to Haleigh.

Also worth mentioning in my opinion that 207 people feel Misty might not have been at home.

Not sure how up to date this poll is, perhaps by moving it up we will get some new voters

Interesting that the new article at Art's has Chelsea saying Misty is a very sound sleeper.

I don't make it a point to visit Art's blog on a daily basis but I think I will go and check that out. Thank you Flossie for the heads up.

Misty is hiding the fact that she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.She may be the one that harmed her and she told RC it was an accident. Haleigh may have drowned in the tub. To cover his butt and remain the "better" parent, he goes along with Misty's version of an accident. It also could be the opposite and he caused harm to Haleigh and Misty is covering for him. They each have reasons for protecting each other.

I suspect they both were together at some point after he said he went to work.

I don't make it a point to visit Art's blog on a daily basis but I think I will go and check that out. Thank you Flossie for the heads up.
Welcome, it just happpened to pop up last nite while I was surfing around

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that 73 voters thought Misty's inconsistencies didn't mean much?

Also of the 557 people that voted, only 61 believe that Misty "did something" to Haleigh.

Also worth mentioning in my opinion that 207 people feel Misty might not have been at home.

Not sure how up to date this poll is, perhaps by moving it up we will get some new voters

How can you get new voters in a CLOSED poll?

Voters: 557. This poll is closed

lol....oops. Thank you...I did miss that. I have my reading glasses on and everything. I never realized it was a poll that was closed.lol. Still it made for an interesting read this morning when I was digging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GEC0704
Back