What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
I agree that is what WS should be about, however I think allowing the rumors caused alot of problems in this particular case. IMO people are hung up on rumors so when they read articles or hear an interview they put it together with the rumors and draw conclusions and that clouds things. I have no ties to Misty, RC, or Crystal or speak with them, the only agenda I have is to try and sort thru what little info we have and base my theory on that.

I see no motive for RC or Misty, I see no opportunity for RC to have committed a crime, their actions after Haleigh went missing are not suspicious to me (some poor choices yes), I do see all these things with regards to the Sheffield family and that is why I lean that direction, then next would be stranger abduction.

I don't know if this is okay to post or not, but here on WS were are here to see what adds up and what doesn't fit. It can help solve a crime. I hope that is what we are all doing here. When you pick sides or lean on one person and not check out others, you blind yourself to the facts. I also learned that you don't know WHO is giving you information, or WHAT their agenda is. You could be trying to convince a person that is very close to Misty or Ron or Crystal about things you see. They will never agree with you, because they have an agenda. It is frustrating when this happens and you can't understand why they don't see the evidence or red flags. It's because they can't.

I am not saying this because of any person here, just pointing it out, to be careful when you get "INFO" because sometimes they make it fit. I am still working on all the theories, picking them apart one by one.

I look for Motive

Is there an Opportunity to commit the crime

do they have the Means to commit and and carry out the crime.

The last question is: why was Jr left behind?

When I can answer all those questions, without making stuff fit, or including people who I don't believe would help, I will be satisfied with my theory.

I believe Haleigh went to bed in the pink shirt, I go back and forth on how the pink shirt got into the laundry. I sometimes think it got wet and Haleigh took it off herself and that is why the light was on in the kitchen by the laundry room is Haleigh turned it on when she changed shirts. I sometimes think whoever took her removed the shirt so the description of what she was wearing would not match what was put out there.

I do not think Misty is lying about finding the shirt in the dirty clothes, just doesnt make sense to me. If she was lying in the first place about the shirt she wouldnt mention it to police because I am sure Haleigh has more than one pink shirt and they would of had no clue that was the shirt unless Misty pointed it out.

I think whoever took her changed Haleigh's shirt. They knew there would be an amber alert and changed her clothes to something else.

I believe MC is the key.I feel they and cobra were on the right track at first.I feel they need to go back to where they were at first and keep reinvestigating it again and I feel they will find out what happened to Haleigh.

I agree that is what WS should be about, however I think allowing the rumors caused alot of problems in this particular case. IMO people are hung up on rumors so when they read articles or hear an interview they put it together with the rumors and draw conclusions and that clouds things. I have no ties to Misty, RC, or Crystal or speak with them, the only agenda I have is to try and sort thru what little info we have and base my theory on that.

I see no motive for RC or Misty, I see no opportunity for RC to have committed a crime, their actions after Haleigh went missing are not suspicious to me (some poor choices yes), I do see all these things with regards to the Sheffield family and that is why I lean that direction, then next would be stranger abduction.

Here is where I get stuck on a family member taking her. I agree there could be motive, there may be opportunity, but the means gets in the way for me. I don't know how they are hiding her, she has health issues and where do you take her to see a Dr? It would also cost money to carry out this plan, is there a family member on this side that has enough money to carry this out? The big thing for me is where is she going for her medical needs? Even out of State, someone may recognize her face. Any ideas?

That to me is the saddest part, Bern. If a family member on the other side did take her, she knows too much now for them to return her, imo. They would go to prison for kidnapping her for life and anyone who she talked to, saw, or anyone who knew about it would then become an accessory after the fact. So unless they are willing to offer some kind of blanket immunity for all those involved...how can they possibly return her alive?

That to me is the saddest part, Bern. If a family member on the other side did take her, she knows too much now for them to return her, imo. They would go to prison for kidnapping her for life and anyone who she talked to, saw, or anyone who knew about it would then become an accessory after the fact. So unless they are willing to offer some kind of blanket immunity for all those involved...how can they possibly return her alive?

If they took her to get her away from Ron and Misty and Crystal, to protect her and give her a new life, I never thought they would return her to them. I don't think they would kill her either if the intention was to give her a better life. My question is; how can they hid her and support her and get her medical care? I never dreamed you thought family took her and then killed her :doh:

But Busy, If this was an accident.. (due to 'heavy handed' discipline, which I believe is what happened.. JMVHO) there would be no *motive*. I would SHOCKED to find out it was intentional...
So for me at this point in time motive is a moot point. I don't believe that Ron/Misty were *abusing* these children by DCF standards (which I'm very familiar with in my state anyway.. just by way of volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem for many years) or even by the standards of which they were probably raised themselves. But I do believe that discipline probably got excessive at times and went too far this time. By which one, I'm not sure yet...at first I believed by Misty..because although I discount almost all rumors, I DO believe her party weekend happened, which btw, has that ever been confirmed or not? I KNOW if anyone knows the answer to that question, you do with your infinite knowledge Busy! :blowkiss:..Now though..I am really am looking at Ron, cause among other things..that wedding really sealed the deal for me. I believe that Misty would 'cover' for "her man", but I don't believe that there's anyway in he!! that he would cover for her behind. He looked disgusted to be EVEN getting married! ALL just MY VERY OWN OPINION, before anyone pounces! :croc: (not you Busy...you're not a *pouncer*, lol :crazy:, I just happened to be bouncing off of your post :crazy:)..

If they took her to get her away from Ron and Misty and Crystal, to protect her and give her a new life, I never thought they would return her to them. I don't think they would kill her either if the intention was to give her a better life. My question is; how can they hid her and support her and get her medical care? I never dreamed you thought family took her and then killed her :doh:
I never thought they would take her to protect and care for her to give her a "better life". I honestly do not believe she is still alive.

It goes back to the bond between Crystal and Haleigh. I think Teresa and Haleigh have that bond instead which leads to jealousy from Crystal...IMO. I do believe Crystal bonded with Rj and it could be the reason he was left behind.

I never thought they would take her to protect and care for her to give her a "better life". I honestly do not believe she is still alive.

It goes back to the bond between Crystal and Haleigh. I think Teresa and Haleigh have that bond instead which leads to jealousy from Crystal...IMO. I do believe Crystal bonded with Rj and it is the reason he was left behind.

Wasn't another one of your "theories" that Chad did it, possibly abused and murdered her, then kept a trophy?

Wasn't another one of your "theories" that Chad did it, possibly abused and murdered her, then kept a trophy?
;) I bounce around a lot of theories, Blackwatch. Yes, I did mention it as a possibility since we have not been able to determine what the relationship between Haleigh and Chad was like at all.

It goes back to the bond between Crystal and Haleigh. I think Teresa and Haleigh have that bond instead which leads to jealousy from Crystal...IMO. I do believe Crystal bonded with Rj and it could be the reason he was left behind.

That is the most bizarre theory I think I have heard yet..Out of curiosity how do you come up with this ?

The bond thing is just to far fetched for the liking of me but I would love to hear why you can go there?

Mystic

ETA: mabey this should be in the theory thread...:)

While I believe she is alive, I do share the opinion of yours that I bolded.

I think what really bothers me is MC's stories changed alot(and these are the ones we are aware of.)What really bothers me they appear to me to drastically change.Why would she say Haleigh and JR was in the living room.pink shirt on,under a blanket watching movies.Then change it to they fought and she put them in two different rooms,two different movies(no movie in the player?)and now she says on national T.V.Haleigh was wearing her pajamas?These are two totally different stories.why did she feel the need to change them?I feel very strongly if your telling the truth then there is no reason to keep changing your stories.What would she possibly be trying to hide?There were many stories changed that way by her.why?There are too many red flags to me.LE needs to put thier focus back on MC.I will echo what her great grandmother just said."If can't never get your story straight, then who would you be protecting except your self? The truth has one face. The truth has one voice.....and it doesn't change.

What is I see happening here is someone will find an excuse as to why a fact was said this certain way or not. The belief is so strong in the POI's involved innocence that excuses are made for their behavior and also for why something was said. Whenever excuses are made the alert buttons should go off in your mind.

I have just exposed a fact that the pink shirt was most likely the shirt she wore to school. I have given the words used. Matt Lauer has said the pink shirt she wore to school to Misty, Misty agreed that was the shirt that she found. STILL, people are going to change the fact around and say Misty meant to say a different shirt.....there are many pink shirts. See, excuses, again.

This is human nature, I suppose, to defend the people you believe in to the end. We have been told over and over again that Misty is not consistent (IOW, she is lying) but regardless, of how many times and how many sources have relayed this, the defenders are going to say she is innocent and a victim. The victim may not be Misty at all but some of the people she runs across in her life. She appears to be a very confused young girl with many issues....and yes, that is my opinion and I had credentials to say it, but have since retired from my field.

When excuses and explanations are being given for why POI's do things, the art of investigation is compromised

The fact is Misty said she found the shirt in the laundry. LE has never confirmed that. The shirt was recovered on 2/17/18. We do not have to believe what M says, since she has proven herself to not report facts clearly or accurately.

Her fact of the shirt in the laundry has not been confirmed. Yes, a shirt was "recovered" but the time and place is yet to be known.

You also have to consider why Misy was allowed to go through evidence at a crime scene.

I also want to know why TN was let in that night to the crime scene (unless she there so close to the arrival of LE, they thought she lived there.) Or was it because she was sporting an emblem on her sweater that said "Sheriff's Department"?

Why wasn't Ron in there with Misty at the time the detectives let her in and root around in dirty laundry? Can RC back up her statement about the laundry...was he with her? Or did he let her go in there all by herself?

Why didn't TN know Misty found the shirt?

Why did Misty and TN say the cousin had a fight with Ron and the cousin took RC' gun and Ron deny it? Now, this is a good statement for the people who believe in the Cummings family.

The medical thing was a stumbling block for me as well, until I took my daughter to her pediatrician for an appointment. I thought what a great place for missing childrens posters to be displayed, I asked if I could bring a flier in and post it they allowed me to do that but had said they had never had that request before. I took the flier in and the receptionist had no cllue who Haleigh was, granted I am in a different state than Florida. I also went to CVS and Walgreens which are walk in clinics and asked to post flier out of the 8 locations I went to only one person had heard of Haleigh. Ran into the same thing at the medical plaza office parks and the childrens hopsital, they did not know who Haleigh was. It was really sad to me that there where so many people who had no clue who Haleigh was.

My major concern now is that this did not go as planned and too much time has passed and the risk or returning her is growing greater and greater. After 5 months she will be able to describe her surroundings to LE unless she has been moved around.

Here is where I get stuck on a family member taking her. I agree there could be motive, there may be opportunity, but the means gets in the way for me. I don't know how they are hiding her, she has health issues and where do you take her to see a Dr? It would also cost money to carry out this plan, is there a family member on this side that has enough money to carry this out? The big thing for me is where is she going for her medical needs? Even out of State, someone may recognize her face. Any ideas?

OMG, I am so sorry you think Crystal would sneak into a MH, take her daughter out and kill her because of jealousy of TN. I didn't know this was your thoughts on this... I thought you were thinking they took her away to get her from Ron and Misty and TN. I understand your posts better now that I know your theory. Well, I don't see that in Crystal, I don't know what to say. :silenced:

It is very sad that many don't know of this case. It never made the main stream media.

The way the department is handling it keeps it further from the minds of people who could help....makes you wonder. If this was a stranger abduction, it should have been forced down the throats of Florida and America.....nothing!

I am pretty convinced the department wants this case to go away and out of our heads.
It is not a good case for main stream because of the characters involved and the drug habits of the community. People get turned off by that. The public doesn't like their news time being used for this type....it is a shame that the family can not do anything because of public perception. LE most likely doesn't want the public's eyes on the community either. Bill O may take a personal issue like he did with Jessica L. and blast the heck out of the system. He also wanted all three of those low lifes in that trailor brought up on charges. The more I type, the more I am convinced Putnam County wants us to go "away".

I agree if it was an accident motive would not come into play. The stumbling blocks for me on this are the timing. RC would of had to hurt Haleigh in the 10 minutes or so he saw her between school and him heading to work. Then others outside of family members saw Haleigh after that. If we go with a closed injury of some type and she died later that night after JR was asleep Misty would of had to have help to dispose of the body. The more people involved the more risk someone will break. I can't see Misty being able to cover for anyone this long with LE. I do believe the party weekend happened, but I also believe she was done partying early Sunday morning and back home Sunday night and things were settled before Haleigh left for school Monday morning.

I don't understand the timing of the marriage, but if RC would of looked happy and excited I would of been more concerned.

But Busy, If this was an accident.. (due to 'heavy handed' discipline, which I believe is what happened.. JMVHO) there would be no *motive*. I would SHOCKED to find out it was intentional...
So for me at this point in time motive is a moot point. I don't believe that Ron/Misty were *abusing* these children by DCF standards (which I'm very familiar with in my state anyway.. just by way of volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem for many years) or even by the standards of which they were probably raised themselves. But I do believe that discipline probably got excessive at times and went too far this time. By which one, I'm not sure yet...at first I believed by Misty..because although I discount almost all rumors, I DO believe her party weekend happened, which btw, has that ever been confirmed or not? I KNOW if anyone knows the answer to that question, you do with your infinite knowledge Busy! :blowkiss:..Now though..I am really am looking at Ron, cause among other things..that wedding really sealed the deal for me. I believe that Misty would 'cover' for "her man", but I don't believe that there's anyway in he!! that he would cover for her behind. He looked disgusted to be EVEN getting married! ALL just MY VERY OWN OPINION, before anyone pounces! :croc: (not you Busy...you're not a *pouncer*, lol :crazy:, I just happened to be bouncing off of your post :crazy:)..

I don't know if this is okay to post or not, but here on WS were are here to see what adds up and what doesn't fit. It can help solve a crime. I hope that is what we are all doing here. When you pick sides or lean on one person and not check out others, you blind yourself to the facts. I also learned that you don't know WHO is giving you information, or WHAT their agenda is. You could be trying to convince a person that is very close to Misty or Ron or Crystal about things you see. They will never agree with you, because they have an agenda. It is frustrating when this happens and you can't understand why they don't see the evidence or red flags. It's because they can't.

I am not saying this because of any person here, just pointing it out, to be careful when you get "INFO" because sometimes they make it fit. I am still working on all the theories, picking them apart one by one.

I look for Motive

Is there an Opportunity to commit the crime

do they have the Means to commit and and carry out the crime.

The last question is: why was Jr left behind?

When I can answer all those questions, without making stuff fit, or including people who I don't believe would help, I will be satisfied with my theory.

Bumping for Whisperer..... I understand your frustration with Misty and all the excuses or theories or what ever we call them. LE and FBI all analize what people say, and the written statement. I don't think anything has gotten past them. I just don't think they know at this time if she is dead or alive, I really believe that. You know how many times I have looked at all of these theories and I still can't get all of it to fit. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back