What Is the Defense Strategy #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Plus, I think she honestly believes she is going to walk free. This whole courtroom thing is just a social event for her until she can walk out and get on with her life.

I believe your right. I think she will take the stand, Joses' aha aha moment. I read on IS board a very good post by SteelyDan, about Casey taking the stand, admitting it was an accident, even covered the duct tape issue. Has me very concerned. Could get her a lesser sentence, and wouldn't that be a win for Jose. And then there is the jury consultant that has me worried as well. moo

I believe your right. I think she will take the stand, Joses' aha aha moment. I read on IS board a very good post by SteelyDan, about Casey taking the stand, admitting it was an accident, even covered the duct tape issue. Has me very concerned. Could get her a lesser sentence, and wouldn't that be a win for Jose. And then there is the jury consultant that has me worried as well. moo

:wagon:Lilly:greetings:
So glad you've joined us!! Don't get too worried-just hang in there with us and we'll support each other! I do agree with you-I think she'll take the stand and it will be an EPIC FAIL!! One thing that hasn't changed in almost 3 years is that the defense and the Anthony's are still arrogant, over-confident and delusional!!
Nice to see that you have already met SteelyDan-in a backwards kind of way!!:floorlaugh:

:wagon:Lilly:greetings:
So glad you've joined us!! Don't get too worried-just hang in there with us and we'll support each other! I do agree with you-I think she'll take the stand and it will be an EPIC FAIL!! One thing that hasn't changed in almost 3 years is that the defense and the Anthony's are still arrogant, over-confident and delusional!!
Nice to see that you have already met SteelyDan-in a backwards kind of way!!:floorlaugh:

Thanks for the welcome and reassurance.

I agree... She will take the stand, confess that this was a terrible accident (the baby drowned), and state something about using duct tape to make this look like a kidnapping because she was afraid of the reaction by her violent abusive father and controlling abusive mother. She will also throw in molestation by her brother for some more sympathy.

I too am afraid this will be our "Aha" moment and the DT strategy - JUST MAKES ME SICK!

Justice for BEAUTIFUL CAYLEE!

-bold by me-

Thank you for your reply. But, which board are your referencing? Sorry, I am a little slow here, lol.

Thanks!

I have a suspicion that on Monday morning, bright and early, we may see a bit of a change of expression on the face of one Missie ICA - because by then she will be sure to have heard our "good news".

I also wonder if CA will be on her very best behavior knowing no decision has yet been given in the request for an exception to excluded from the courtroom until both she and George have testified fully. CA will also know by then that the SA has requested transcripts of their depositions.

Wonder if the penny has dropped for either of them yet....:waitasec: - It's gonna be an interesting day!

Well, I saw more of a change in ICA, CA and Baez than even I was expecting!:great:

Baez kinda looked for a time there like he was expecting to get tarred and feathered by the judge for his latest media contributions on In Sessions...

I agree... She will take the stand, confess that this was a terrible accident (the baby drowned), and state something about using duct tape to make this look like a kidnapping because she was afraid of the reaction by her violent abusive father and controlling abusive mother. She will also throw in molestation by her brother for some more sympathy.

I too am afraid this will be our "Aha" moment and the DT strategy - JUST MAKES ME SICK!

Justice for BEAUTIFUL CAYLEE!

She is going to try and pull the sympathy strings any kind of way that she can. She will thrive off any sympathy that is given to her. :loser:

She is going to try and pull the sympathy strings any kind of way that she can. She will thrive off any sympathy that is given to her. :loser:

IMO, she is not going to get the death penalty. I bet there will be at least one person on the jury who says this is not all her fault, where was Cindy when this lying and stealing started. Everyone knows we have to teach our children and not let them get away with things or they end up doing whatever they want. Cindy bears some responsibility for this. LWOP or less. I think it will be lwop because it is premeditated.

And personally, I feell this is true. There was a total failure of parenting with Cindy and George and they overlooked incredible things to the point where KC felt I can say and do anything and every idiot I meet believes me. Until she had to deal with reality and that was LE. Then the real quesitons got asked but everytime she met up with her parents at the jail interviews, she reverted back to her nonstop lying and Cindy and George and Lee went right along and it just empowered her to continue.

Anyway...

I can't image what the defense strategy is now that ICA Or LKB admitted the nanny never existed. I mean how does the story go now? What did you do with Caylee on the night of the 15th?, where was she for 31 days if there was no nanny? Will she claim she left Caylee in the care of someone she knew but was protecting all this time? Or claim some other family member had her last and she didn't want to accuse them? No, way will this fly, you can't explain the 911 call and everything else that we have read and seen, so what will they say if not an accident, or she left Caylee with someone she knew, and didn't want to tell CA what the true story was. I can't see how they will get over this hump????? :banghead:

Any last minute desparate candidates for throwing under the bus?? Perhaps Mallery or CA's brother Rick Pleasa? After all CA told him she'd make him pay and he'd be sorry.

IMO the key piece of evidence is that duct tape. I know every piece of evidence is important, but that duct tape is the central item that the defense has to allow for in whatever defense they present. Now that even the DT has admitted publicly that Zanny was a lie (a nice counter-balance for that moment almost 3 years ago when Todd Black admitted on air that Caylee was dead before her remains were located), all I can think of for them is to say that this was an accident, that KC found Caylee after too much time had passed to make calling 911 necessary as there was no realistic hope of reviving her, and KC in a panic used the duct tape to stage what she thought would look like a kidnapping scene.

Then they still have to explain 31 days of partying and tattooing... Aaaaand we're back to "ugly coping." What goes around does, indeed, come around.

IMO the key piece of evidence is that duct tape. I know every piece of evidence is important, but that duct tape is the central item that the defense has to allow for in whatever defense they present. Now that even the DT has admitted publicly that Zanny was a lie (a nice counter-balance for that moment almost 3 years ago when Todd Black admitted on air that Caylee was dead before her remains were located), all I can think of for them is to say that this was an accident, that KC found Caylee after too much time had passed to make calling 911 necessary as there was no realistic hope of reviving her, and KC in a panic used the duct tape to stage what she thought would look like a kidnapping scene.

Then they still have to explain 31 days of partying and tattooing... Aaaaand we're back to "ugly coping." What goes around does, indeed, come around.

I think there are three: 31 days, June 20th picture of her dancing and the duct tape. Then you add in all the other bizarro things that one could NOT MAKE UP and you have a conviction.

Any last minute desparate candidates for throwing under the bus?? Perhaps Mallery or CA's brother Rick Pleasa? After all CA told him she'd make him pay and he'd be sorry.

Rick did not hear about this until after it had come out on tv I believe. I mean I don't think Cindy called and told him that Caylee was missing.He lived far from the area and he is the one who called LE about the "family" and what he thought they should know. He is the one family member who is going to tell the truth about Cindy.

I believe there is another brother, Dan, who wants nothing to do with the family - stays away - doesn't think much of Cindy and George but I don't see them calling him because it is hearsay. Rick Plesea, he is going to be called and he is going to be interesting.

George should get ready though.

I think there are three: 31 days, June 20th picture of her dancing and the duct tape. Then you add in all the other bizarro things that one could NOT MAKE UP and you have a conviction.

Everyone always forgets that the 31 days mean nothing if KC knew Caylee was somewhere safe. If I left my kid with my brother, mom, or trusted friend, and I was 22, I might be partying too for 31 days.

The DT has to start with: if KC didn't do it, how did Caylee get out of her hands and into the hands of another and who was the other??

The 31 days comes after that.

BBM

As you noted, even if she 'admits' to an accidental drowning, she will get ZERO sympathy. That Blockbuster video will be revolting to watch, considering her child just 'accidentally' died. And then there is the ugly, gruesome way she attempted the cover up. That, in itself, wipes away any natural urge to have compassion for a mother's loss.
IMO, admitting to an accident still has a lot of problems. Throughout the cover up she constantly 'reassures' her family that the baby is returning. She even suggests that her mother throw Caylee a birthday BBQ and prepare her favorite meal. HOW VILE can Casey be to ask her family to plan a birthday party for a child, who she knows is decomposing in a garbage bag in a swamp. I think she took some kind of sick glee in all of that.

Everyone always forgets that the 31 days mean nothing if KC knew Caylee was somewhere safe. If I left my kid with my brother, mom, or trusted friend, and I was 22, I might be partying too for 31 days.

The DT has to start with: if KC didn't do it, how did Caylee get out of her hands and into the hands of another and who was the other??

The 31 days comes after that.

The big problem for ICA is - which version should the Jury believe - we have so many to choose from ? Or, why should they even believe one word of what she says? All of her lies have been disproved.

Rick did not hear about this until after it had come out on tv I believe. I mean I don't think Cindy called and told him that Caylee was missing.He lived far from the area and he is the one who called LE about the "family" and what he thought they should know. He is the one family member who is going to tell the truth about Cindy.

I believe there is another brother, Dan, who wants nothing to do with the family - stays away - doesn't think much of Cindy and George but I don't see them calling him because it is hearsay. Rick Plesea, he is going to be called and he is going to be interesting.

George should get ready though.

I was just suggesting that perhaps they could try to present that Uncle Rick was the person ICA has been protecting since day one. Cindy and Casey trying to spin that uncle Rick was babysitting and there was an accident and Blah Blah Blah..... All that has happened between CA ICA and Rick is all an act. I know this is a huge stretch, but I don't put it passed them to try anything.....JMO

Well, one thing you can be certain of, is that if ICA takes the stand, the State is going to rip her to shreds, and ICA may not be able to hide that little angry/evil streak we saw very clearly in one of her taped visitations with her parents.

Well, I saw more of a change in ICA, CA and Baez than even I was expecting!:great:

Baez kinda looked for a time there like he was expecting to get tarred and feathered by the judge for his latest media contributions on In Sessions...

JB did look a little green around the gills, didn't he, lg! :floorlaugh:

I was imagining JB thinking: "Please don't talk about my recent interviews and 48 hours...please don't, please don't, please don't" with his fingers crossed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back