What Is the Defense Strategy #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec:

Strange kidnapping, if the criminal puts sticker hearts on the victim....

Respectfully snipped from Solace post...Cindy let this happen, IMO.
Cindy did let this happen with all the enabling she has done/does. Mother knows Best..doesn't she? What a huge mess she has helped to create. Sadly, I do not think she realizes this but her "perfect" family is being destroyed. Gonna be squashed by the wheels of that bus.

CM reportedly said the big A word today ... ACCIDENT ... on InSession. Hoping someone uploads the video.

It all fits -- they've been telling anyone who would listen that Dr G can't say how Caylee died. It was clearly authorized for LKB to make the "she lied" pronouncement about the nanny. An accident is their only chance IMO ... convince the jury that she was ashamed and too scared to tell mommy and daddy. Had the shrinks been able to testify about ugly coping, it would have been even better .... good thing that got thwarted!

I think JB is hoping for one of those compromise verdicts he spoke about in the long InSession interview. If he can convince just a few that it MIGHT have been an accident, the jury might compromise on a lesser charge and she could end up with 15 years or something. With a 15% reduction (is that what Florida allows??) and time served, she could be out in less than 10 years ... at the ripe old age of 35.

Another interesting tidbit from today. I posted on the first "Defense Strategy" thread that I wouldn't be surprised to see a tearful confession of the "accident" to mommy and daddy just before the trial. I think most people scoffed .. and that's okay! :) Today there is news that G&C are requesting a visit. Could the DT have put them up to the visit ?????? Hmmmmmmmm!

I started feeling a bit anxious as I read about this possible defense .... then I realized- we're talking about JB and CM here, :great: they could not convince me to cross the road without looking both ways.
Really it could not have happened better, CM is befuddled and no matter what his past reputation was, those days have GONE, and JB.... as RH has stated, is just a moron. Karma is a *advertiser censored*.

So what are everyone's thoughts on why the parents - CA and GA - have requested a visit with ICA this week before the trial starts?

........Getting stories straight?.......Letting her know they won't go along with any far fetched tales where they take the blame? ....Wishing her Godspeed? :banghead:

Let's hear some theories about whether or not this fits in with some Defense scenario. Apparently waiting for Baez to give permission .....on behalf of ICA of course! Of course! :innocent:

Respectfully snipped from Solace post...Cindy let this happen, IMO.
Cindy did let this happen with all the enabling she has done/does. Mother knows Best..doesn't she? What a huge mess she has helped to create. Sadly, I do not think she realizes this but her "perfect" family is being destroyed. Gonna be squashed by the wheels of that bus.

It may be true that Cindy did let this happen, but this was ICA killing her child, Caylee. So in the end, it really doesn't matter what Cindy "let happen" - it was ICA who chose to commit murder and it will be ICA who pays with her life or at least her freedom for committing this crime.

It's been almost three years since they visited, so there has to be a reason. I believe they are going to plan their strategy, get their stories straight and reassure her that mom and dad are going to continue to clean up her mess. GA is possibly going to tell his beautiful girl that he is going to sacrifice himself for her with Mom's blessings. They will probably tell her that everything will be fine and she will be home and mom will make her a big pot of chili and buy her an RV and they will happily travel the world and live out their delusional lives together.:maddening:

It may be true that Cindy did let this happen, but this was ICA killing her child, Caylee. So in the end, it really doesn't matter what Cindy "let happen" - it was ICA who chose to commit murder and it will be ICA who pays with her life or at least her freedom for committing this crime.

Agreed! I see how you got your name logicalgirl.

So what are everyone's thoughts on why the parents - CA and GA - have requested a visit with ICA this week before the trial starts?

........Getting stories straight?.......Letting her know they won't go along with any far fetched tales where they take the blame? ....Wishing her Godspeed? :banghead:

Let's hear some theories about whether or not this fits in with some Defense scenario. Apparently waiting for Baez to give permission .....on behalf of ICA of course! Of course! :innocent:

I like the theory upstream from JerseyGirl. She wondered if the Anthonys mkight orchestrate a visit in which Casey makes a tearful confession of the tragic accident. Then I suppose they can go on the stand and tell her story for her.

Fortunately (or not) if it happens we shall be able to watch it, right?
I don't think she will agree. She would have some explaining to do, otherwise what's the point...

I like the theory upstream from JerseyGirl. She wondered if the Anthonys mkight orchestrate a visit in which Casey makes a tearful confession of the tragic accident. Then I suppose they can go on the stand and tell her story for her.

Oh, good one! Hadn't thought of that...
The best people are WS members!

And to think HHJP is only worried about media influence in this case.....

CM reportedly said the big A word today ... ACCIDENT ... on InSession. Hoping someone uploads the video.

It all fits -- they've been telling anyone who would listen that Dr G can't say how Caylee died. It was clearly authorized for LKB to make the "she lied" pronouncement about the nanny. An accident is their only chance IMO ... convince the jury that she was ashamed and too scared to tell mommy and daddy. Had the shrinks been able to testify about ugly coping, it would have been even better .... good thing that got thwarted!

I think JB is hoping for one of those compromise verdicts he spoke about in the long InSession interview. If he can convince just a few that it MIGHT have been an accident, the jury might compromise on a lesser charge and she could end up with 15 years or something. With a 15% reduction (is that what Florida allows??) and time served, she could be out in less than 10 years ... at the ripe old age of 35.

Another interesting tidbit from today. I posted on the first "Defense Strategy" thread that I wouldn't be surprised to see a tearful confession of the "accident" to mommy and daddy just before the trial. I think most people scoffed .. and that's okay! :) Today there is news that G&C are requesting a visit. Could the DT have put them up to the visit ?????? Hmmmmmmmm!

Hope you checked out the Tru/TV thread - News_Junkie has been working like a dog over there posting all six or more parts! She needed 8 thwartcakes to get through all that work! LOL

Oh, I did not know that. Gets more ominus every day for her. Watched Schaeffer last night and his opinion on KC's crying in court and he thought the reality of the magnitude of the penalty for this crime is setting in and the trial is Just Around the Corner. He also said that whenever she cries, it is always about KC; he said he has never noticed her crying about Caylee, the mother, the father or her brother. It is always about something that has to do with her.

And he is right. Even when she cried at the 911 when her brother said I love you - the tears were real, but it was about her. I have never seen her cry the "cry" when it comes to Caylee. When Ashton talked about it a while back, KC cried but it was obvious that it was not real.

I remember when she high fived her brother when they were at the jail - think they were leaving - and I though you care nothing about this child. Things have changed dramatically.

I think she thought she could continue to lie to the world as she had been doing with her parents for the last few years - just outrageous lies - and could get away with it. Cindy let this happen, IMO.

Bold mine.

Hi Solace :seeya:

My thoughts on KC's crying, when Ashton was talking about the three pieces of duct tape, was that it was not about her, but Ashton made KC soooo very angry that she started making her "angry face" and Andrea L. saw that and grabbed KC's arm to get control of her. KC then realized what she was about to do, in front of a camera, and switched over to fake tears to cover up the anger, at that point. She was so angry that she started breathing deep breaths and if looks could kill...well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be the object of those soul-less, empty, angry eyes pointing daggers at me!

I saw that in the news thread and wondered why no one had started a thread on that proposed jailhouse visit before trial. I had thought of starting a thread on that subject, but then was away from the computer for a while. The whole idea of a jailhouse visit after 2 and 1/2 years of no visits, just sounded like some sort of ruse.

What you've suggested - a confession to mommy and daddy - sounds entirely plausible. This has all the elements of an underhanded defense tactic to try to get their client off of a murder charge.

I saw that in the news thread and wondered why no one had started a thread on that proposed jailhouse visit before trial. I had thought of starting a thread on that subject, but then was away from the computer for a while. The whole idea of a jailhouse visit after 2 and 1/2 years of no visits, just sounded like some sort of ruse.

What you've suggested - a confession to mommy and daddy - sounds entirely plausible. This has all the elements of an underhanded defense tactic to try to get their client off of a murder charge.

I've been thinking about this. I feel that at this point the only reason George and Cindy would want to visit with Casey is to find out which one of them or is both going to be thrown under the bus, and should they expect pure humiliation. After the events of the last year or two, I believe that their own humiliation out weighs Caylee's justice.....once again.

It's been almost three years since they visited, so there has to be a reason. I believe they are going to plan their strategy, get their stories straight and reassure her that mom and dad are going to continue to clean up her mess. GA is possibly going to tell his beautiful girl that he is going to sacrifice himself for her with Mom's blessings. They will probably tell her that everything will be fine and she will be home and mom will make her a big pot of chili and buy her an RV and they will happily travel the world and live out their delusional lives together.:maddening:

With the jailhouse visits video taped and released to the media it would be difficult to do much planning. If this is something the defense is planning, then it would be carefully orchestrated ahead of time. Casey would no doubt cry and spill it all, how it was a terrible accident and she didn't know what to do and was so afraid to tell them what had happened. So she tried to make it look like a kidnapping, and spent the next 31 days trying to block that terrible accident from her memory.

The media and the state would likely get the video of the jailhouse visit before the trial starts.

I'm sure the state is aware of what the defense team is saying publicly (on In Sessions and at other media events) regarding an accident and is preparing for that to be introduced by the defense.

I was reading on the Dalia Dippolito case going on in Palm Beach right now. She is accused of hiring a hitman to kill her husband of 6 months. Perhaps this is the theory the defense will try:

On the first day of her trial in West Palm Beach, her attorney, Michael Salnick, told jurors of her unusual defense — that the entire thing was a set up for a reality television show.

“It was a hoax,” Salnick told the jury. “A ruse. A plan. That Mike Dippolito – whether he’ll admit it or not — hoped to capture the attention of someone in reality TV." They are calling it the "Snooki" defense

:floorlaugh:

Fortunately (or not) if it happens we shall be able to watch it, right?
I don't think she will agree. She would have some explaining to do, otherwise what's the point...

The point is to orchestrate an accident defense by owning up to it to her parents, knowing it is being taped and many will most likely see it before trial. I don't believe the A's will ask many questions but will be coached by JB of what to ask. Such as, why wouldn't you tell us? That's her opportunity to explain those 31 days and everything after. CA and GA will not ask why did you dump Caylee like trash and go party and get a tattoo in celebration. No, those questions would be asked by the SA's if they were able to get her on the stand. I do not believe she will take the stand for that very reason. I think the SA would have no problem showing Casey for her true self to the jury. Naturally the SA won't request it be admitted at trial but I'm sure there is a good chance it will be and the DT knows it. They are admitting the others so if a tape like this is made imo a very sneaky way to get Casey's accident story in without her taking the stand. Explains the shaking and crying for which we weren't sure from ICA and CA. There will be an admission but a different kind. CA and ICA can no longer blame anyone else anymore!

KC somehow had been emotionally and financially blackmailing her mother for 3 years. She had been acting out with arrogance, attitude and resentment and getting away with it. She was in the driver's seat and her ability to carry it off has got to have something to do with the 'don't worry, I haven't said anything' statement in the first jail visit. She was holding something powerful over her parents. OK, that and the fact that she was Caylee's biological mother but I think it was something more.

When Caylee died the tables turned. To me it looks like a rage killing because of the duct tape in the hair. If it had been an accident and Caylee was wrapped in bags with the duct tape on the outside to keep it together the hair wouldn’t have been involved and the tape wouldn't have been ripped into separate pieces. I’ll leave that up to LDB (I love her), JA and Mr. George. When she came out of her rage she panicked and said sheet, sheet, sheet. Now what. Oh, I know, I’ll drive around in circles until I can distract myself with my own neediness and hunker down with TonE. I’ll figure out what to do with the squirrel in the trunk after I get my head together.

She no longer had the power. She knew she'd be caught in the end but hid out with a gusto only her selfish, entitled, narcissistic personality could pull off. Because of her pathological lying and not being caught right away she gained confidence and had time to weave and embellished the story of Zanny. She was now premeditating the set up of Zanny and the kidnapping with friends by mentioning her name to them. It became a power game. In the end she lost. Amy said that on July 15 when KC was confronted she acted like a 16 year old who was caught by her mother doing something really wrong. Amy was surprised at this dynamic probably because she had never seen KC so out of character. KC had to face the formidable force that she’d been able to control so effectively but now she had nothing.

Her Zanny story was strongly established in her mind and when challenged by her family she came to the end of the hall and offered up Zanny and the kidnapping. They were buying it so that boosted her confidence in her ability to baffle with bull stuff. When she couldn’t control that story anymore she went silent to everyone but the DT

I think the defense argument has something to do with the origins of that 'don't worry' statement. What was KC holding in order to blackmail so effectively? JB says that he may not have been able to get the forensics thrown out but he is confident because the defense has KC. What kind of story has she woven for them and do her parents know it's going to involve their ‘secret’? I can only expect they do.

OK, so this is just my opinion of course and I'm not even sure it addresses the question of defense strategy but what the heck, it's 2:00 a.m. and my submit post finger is impaired. I just wish that the truth comes out sooner than later and that Caylee is honored with dignity during the trial. She will always be a special part of the lives and memories of many, many dedicated people.

Then, let's go S H O U T it from the rooftops!!! Go, go, go on now and start a thread that focuses on the maybe-meeting and how we know that this very meeting is an attempt to wrap up the DT's plans to shift their defense to an 'accident' explanation. ok? please?

I think we have it all figured out now. Gosh, we are smart :)

Then, let's go S H O U T it from the rooftops!!! Go, go, go on now and start a thread that focuses on the maybe-meeting and how we know that this very meeting is an attempt to wrap up the DT's plans to shift their defense to an 'accident' explanation. ok? please?

I think we have it all figured out now. Gosh, we are smart :)

So hopefully the state has already worked out their strategy to argue against this bogus attempt to thwart justice.

For example, how did this accident happen and when exactly did it happen?

If the child drowned, then why didn't she call 911? kids can often be revived. Surely Casey knows that. How long was she left in the pool without help?

Was the child wearing that pink t-shirt in the pool? Or was she changed afterwards? Why was there so much chloroform in the trunk then?

And if the accident is going to be from overdosing on something like chlororform, then she deserves LIFE in prison anyway, imo.

And if it was a tragic accident then why was she so happy and carefree?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back