What one question would you ask Casey, if you were the State?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which video of Caylee do you want playing continuously during your 14 yrs on Death Row to remind you of what you took away from your family and the world?

Why did you beg for ONE MORE DAY during the 911 call? What were you planning to do then?
Why did you tell your dad he was the best dad in the entire world during the jailhouse tapes?
Why if you hate your parents so much, would you lie for them for 3 years and sit in jail if this was all a big accident?

Do you believe in the existance of evil, Miss Anthony? What do you think of the type of person who killed Caylee?

I would ask these questions because I don't think you will ever shake her from her story, but you CAN shake her tree, a little or a lot. Her only fear is in having HERSELF exposed, not in whether she's a liar.

I don't have a question, but I get the feeling the State could get her ugly side to come out during cross. Their strategy should be to go at her in a way that exposes her for the fraud she is. Not the lies, those are obvious. But the way she used those lies to sustain her ego. She was intoxicated with her own vanity. Special people don't have babysitters, they have nannies. Special people don't work from 8-5, special people are (fake) Event Planners who work from home. You get the point.

Ms. Anthony you're a HS dropout is that correct?
Ms. Anthony, how long did you actually work at Universal Studios as an entry level greeter for the theme rides?
Ms. Anthony, isn't it true that you've been convicted of six felonies? Isn't it also true those felony convictions occurred after you dumped Caylee in the swamp?

Yeah, her narcissistic self won't be able to handle being exposed as an uneducated unemployed unwed single mother living with her parents who steals indiscriminately from relatives to pay her phone bill and keep gas in her car. That's special all right.

I don't have a question, but I get the feeling the State could get her ugly side to come out during cross. Their strategy should be to go at her in a way that exposes her for the fraud she is. Not the lies, those are obvious. But the way she used those lies to sustain her ego. She was intoxicated with her own vanity. Special people don't have babysitters, they have nannies. Special people don't work from 8-5, special people are (fake) Event Planners who work from home. You get the point.

Ms. Anthony you're a HS dropout is that correct?
Ms. Anthony, how long did you actually work at Universal Studios as an entry level greeter for the theme rides?
Ms. Anthony, isn't it true that you've been convicted of six felonies? Isn't it also true those felony convictions occurred after you dumped Caylee in the swamp?

Yeah, her narcissistic self won't be able to handle being exposed as an uneducated unemployed unwed single mother living with her parents who steals indiscriminately from relatives to pay her phone bill and keep gas in her car. That's special all right.

Great post.

Plus, I would add: 'What could you tell us today, that could make this Jury BELIEVE YOU? No more questions, your Honor'!!!!!

1) Where was Caylee when you and AL were captured on video surveillance at Blockbuster? We know she wasn't with your parents.

and

2) When did you put the roll of duct tape back into your parent's garage?

and

3) Who is Michael Duggan?

I would ask her what would have happened if Cindy hadn't called 911.

Very interesting. Wonder what her plan was to keep the facade going? Obviously, she couldnt keep it up forever. Did she not think about it at all?? she just wanted to keep the freedom as long as she could and live it up until the inevitable?

I'd ask her to describe in detail exactly how her " new Bella Vita " was to look like each of the 31 days after she Killed Caylee and from that day forward?

Personally I'm just not seeing it.....lying, cheating on " current " with numerous bed partners, stealing money, shopping with stolen money, pretending to be anything you are not and ......? ? ? ? ...... JMO

Trust no one, only yourself...How's that working out for you?

ugh...I have so many it's hard to pick just one. I don't think she has the capacity to answer why, which would be my main question.

What in the world were you thinking when you took an inmate's advice to hire Baez?

It has been established that your mother and father for the most part reared your daughter.

Is it safe to assume that the person who watchers her when your parents cannot is indeed the Nanny?

Did you not list a prior job as being a Nanny on a resume?

Ms. Anthony since your lead defense counsel stated at the opening of this trial you were a liar and you have given sworn statements that admittedly were lies why should anyone sitting here today believe a word that comes out of your mouth while under oath?

For 3 years I have had many questions for ICA. I can honestly say after watching the trial, I don't have a single question to ask. I have all the answers I need

I'd ask her if she molested her child. Let her get a hint of how her brother and father feel.

If you knew you're child drowned, why did you wear Caylee is missing pins & T-Shirts 24/7?

To quote George, I'd tell Casey that there is definitely a difference between trash and garbage and you're it. Then I'd ask if she thought the dose that didn't kill the dog would kill Caylee yet be weak enough to use on her theft victims. I'd also ask what happened to Amy with the wrecked vehicle. I'd also ask what was going on the other times that she was "bloated" according to Cindy. Of course the state would never ask these questions, they're just ones that I'd like to know but never will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back