What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Opps! another one.

Jeremy: What did Lisa have on when you left for work?

DB. What did you do all day monday, half hour increments.

Neighbors. Any activity you saw on monday. Boys going to school, dad leaving for work, picking up mail, gardening, etc.

To DB ...

Is JI Lisa's father?

Is that why you are upset and don't talk to LE because it will end your relationship with JI?

Debroah.

I know you may have blacked out and everything, but, is it possible that you went into a drunken rage because Jeremy was late returning home from work ... remember he couldn't call and tell you that he would be late.... you were expecting him home around the time you ask the two boys if they wanted to come sleep with you....only.. he didn't show up...

DB: Are you able to look at yourself in the mirror?

After the new highlights and haircut, I think that DB is rather pleased with the reflection in the mirror because she only cares about herself. jmo

For DB ...

What RX's do you take?

Have you been treated for postpartum depression in the past?

When is the last time Lisa saw her doctor?

For DB: If you put your daughter to bed at 6:40--knowing she was sick--and you shut her door before you preceded to sit outside on your front stoop for several hours, why didn't you take the baby monitor with you?? How would you have known if anything had happened to her while you were outside? How can you be certain that it did not?? :waitasec:

DB: Enough is enough, how long are you going to stall LE, just answer their freakin questions already...I want this case solved and your daughter found, I wish you would want this too!

QUESTION:
What, if anything, did you find in the cell phone records of the parents and their family members (and other case players) that you consider pertinent in Baby Lisa's abduction? Did the phones ever ping outside the house after 10:30 p.m. on Oct 3rd? (Okay, I snuck in 2 questions)

TO WHOM:
Lead Detective

All questions for DB. Then Lisa's brothers.
Where did Lisa usually sleep?
When was the last time, before Lisa disappeared, that she slept in her crib?
Could Lisa climb stairs?
Could Lisa climb out of her crib by herself?
Did Lisa like to play with her brothers?
Did Lisa's big brothers like to help with their little sister?
Did they help feed Lisa?
Did the boys comfort her when she would cry?
Did the children take baths October 3?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico