What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why doesnt Law Enforcement get a search warrent for toothbrushes for the kids for dna?

2. What were the exact hours jeremy worked on his first job and his second job?

How many cell phone numbers do you two have including the alleged work phone?

DB - Enough fooling around...where the F is Baby Lisa and what did you do?

HONESTLY, reading through this entire thread of questions, this is the best group of questions I've seen in this case, both for and against the family. I swear, LE should read this.

They do. :crazy:

If I could ask a question of anyone, I don't think I would ask either DB or JI as I wouldn't likely get an honest answer.

I would ask the neighbor on either side of the Irwin home, and a couple of neighbors to either side and across the street, what they can tell me of the family in the Irwin home.

Neighbors usually observe and have an opinion about the people who make up their neighborhood. If you talk to the neighbors, you'll get a pretty good idea of what's going on with one particular family in the neighborhood. Some neighbors have interacted with the family in either a positive or negative way. If you pull all that information together you'll probably have a clearer idea of character.

Of course, of the neighbor woman who was reportedly drinking with DB that day, I'd ask specifically, "did you see baby Lisa that day and at what time. Did she seem sick and what did you observe? Did you see anything that concerned you?"

i would like to ask the person that is paying for the high price lawyers, why insert yourself via your money in this case? or are the lawyers claiming there is a mystery person, when they just want the high profile case?

DB if you blacked out from drinking to much, how in the world did you get sobber when hubby came home and the cops got there.

To LE: Are the neighbors (one was at the house) and the brother co-operating with investigation?

Why have you not taken your boys in to at least give DNA samples so that LE can eliminate what DNA they have found in the home and get on with their investigation ?

This totally baffles me ...

For JI:

Since you were expected to be home at 10:30 why did your girlfriend pick this exact time to ask the two boys if they wanted to sleep in your bed? Where would you have slept if you got home on time or just a little late? Is this a normal occurance on a school/work night?
Did you go to work at all on Monday during the day? For how long?

Were you supposed to go to work on Tuesday during the day?

BBM:

Good question; never thought about that. Considering Jeremy reportedly thought it odd enough to question (right off the bat) why the little boy was sleeping in his bed, doesn't sound like it was a regular occurence.

Were the little boy and the kitten mentioned to kind of alibi that Debbi had been asleep through whatever happened, or had the little one really been in bed with Debbi because she "likes to do that sometimes", as she stated. Or, was it because he had a nightmare, as she later mentioned? Was the 8 year old ever in Debbi's bed or not? First, he wasn't. Then, he was. Now, he was but he left for his own bed sometime. I don't understand why all the changes in this story (but I bet the boys could tell us where they were, if they still remember, if they were allowed to talk).

P.s. I don't see the 8 year old wanting to sleep in the bed with his stepbrother, his dad's girlfriend and a kitten, but that's only based on 8 year old boys that I've known.

Please give me the phone numbers and carriers for all 3 phones, include all the numbers you have called in the last 2 years...

QUESTION:
What was the cell phone activity (to, from, and ping location) for all calls/texts sent and received from the 3 missing cell phones and the Irwin land line (if there was one) on Oct 2, Oct 3, and Oct 4? Include the phone numbers and the names attached to the those numbers, along with the names of any previous owners of numbers dialed out.

TO WHOM:
IT Director at the phone service providers.

Sorry, more questions:

Have there recently been any other attempted abductions of babies approximately Lisa's age? Have there recently been any other unexplained break-ins, or attempted break-ins, to homes with babies approximately Lisa's age? Where did DB and/or JI take Lisa recently which could have divulged information as to where she lived, along with JI's work schedule for that night?

To Tacopina, why the heck would we care that you think they're innocent after you defended Joran van der Sloot? You sure seemed to distance yourself after the Peru murder...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back