What question do you want to ask the Jurors most?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were they too embarrassed to stay and answer questions from the media? What will they think once they get home and see that an entire nation is shocked at their verdict?

I want to know if ICA being Caylee's sole guardian wasn't responsible for the care and welfare of Caylee, then who was?

I also want to know if they believe it was an accident, where was ICA when she should have been watching her child?

I want to know what Child Abuse means to you????

Do you realize you bought into the lies of a pathological liar and master manipulator?

Are you sad that ther will never be justice for Caylee whose mother threw her away like trash?

Why don't you invite Casey Marie Anthony to move in with you and your family. You obviously think she is safe for society.

I also want to know why you couldn't/wouldn't speak to the media?

Quite honestly I dont think i COULD ASK THEM ANYTHING FOR WANTING TO PUNCH EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM IN THE FACE how sad am I x I cannot believe how upset I am x a

How are you going to be able to live with yourself on setting a cold blooded killer free??? A baby killer at that!

How do you think the duct tape got on Caylee's face, or do you not believe that it was on her face at all?

I also want to know why you couldn't/wouldn't speak to the media?

I feel the reason is obvious. Why would good law-abiding, sworn-to-duty Americans who did exactly that required job, subject themselves to more of the same "stoning" by the public?

I feel it's truly a shame that they now need to be protected for doing what they were sworn to do at the order of Judge Perry.

I want to know how they think Caylee got in the swamp with tape "around" her skull. Did she accidently drown, fall out of the pool, roll over the tape into 3 bags and continue to roll to the swamp down the road?

It may have been circumstantial evidence, but it was strong evidence. If they believed it was an accident, then couldn't they still have charged her with the child neglect and abuse? I just don't understand. I apologize if my spelling is not correct, I can not even think right now......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back