Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OR........

I really don't understand this need to make up completely new scenarios for what happened in order to make the evidence fit NG.

Its hardly a new scenario. Its very plausible it could of happened. I have done it myself several times collating old writings and thoughts into a new book. I know many people do the same.

IMO, Cindy disputed the pool story when she was questioned by LDB. Cindy stated that: A. She unhooked the pool ladder and put it on the ground after she got out on the evening of June 15th. and B. She stated that there was no way Caylee would have been able to lift the ladder off the ground.

This only covers that brief time frame on the 15th. I am not focused on "the pool story" given by Mr Baez in opening statements. I am just wondering how drowning as the cause of death (accidental or otherwise) was proven false from a forensics perspective as I quoted in my original post.

Lets talk odds here. What would the odds be for a family to take their 2 year old daughter, put her in a garbage bag, duct tape her head and place her next to a tree in the swamp on top of the ground after she drowns without calling 911 or contacting anyone outside the family?

I would guess this would open at about 1 million:1 odds.

Lets talk odds here. What would the odds be for a family to take their 2 year old daughter, put her in a garbage bag, duct tape her head and place her next to a tree in the swamp on top of the ground after she drowns without calling 911 or contacting anyone outside the family?

Possibly similar odds to people winning the lottery, but people do win the lottery.

Possibly similar odds to people winning the lottery, but people do win the lottery.

Perhaps if Caylee came from an abusive home and there were prior signs of abuse or neglect then perhaps it would seem plausible that her family could have bagged her and thrown her away like trash. But NOT with CA, GA, LA, and if you believe all the friends that testified during trial, then prior to June 16th, 2008 not even Casey seemed to abuse or neglect little Caylee. No bruises, broken bones, withdrawal, or fear associated with Caylee as seen in abuse of a child. So, since by all accounts and given the tons of pics, videos, etc. it's pretty clear that Caylee was loved by all and especially treasured by her grandparents. So NO, the chances are that Casey's family did to Caylee what we know was done to her (thrown away like trash) just doesn't make sense IF you USE your common sense.

Perhaps if Caylee came from an abusive home and there were prior signs of abuse or neglect then perhaps it would seem plausible that her family could have bagged her and thrown her away like trash. But NOT with CA, GA, LA, and if you believe all the friends that testified during trial, then prior to June 16th, 2008 not even Casey seemed to abuse or neglect little Caylee. No bruises, broken bones, withdrawal, or fear associated with Caylee as seen in abuse of a child. So, since by all accounts and given the tons of pics, videos, etc. it's pretty clear that Caylee was loved by all and especially treasured by her grandparents. So NO, the chances are that Casey's family did to Caylee what we know was done to her (thrown away like trash) just doesn't make sense IF you USE your common sense.

Ok good points so let's say the odds are 20 million:1 that this manner of death and disposal could happen. Are these odds beyond reasonable doubt?

IMO, Cindy disputed the pool story when she was questioned by LDB. Cindy stated that: A. She unhooked the pool ladder and put it on the ground after she got out on the evening of June 15th. and B. She stated that there was no way Caylee would have been able to lift the ladder off the ground.

I always wondered if Casey came back home after everyone left, went swimming forgot the ladder, got on the computer to "play" and forgot about Caylee which was obviously easy for her to do....Caylee went outside drowned in the pool and the rest is history.....

About the same odds that Casey was abused for years and no one noticed, about the same odds that CA never met a nanny that watched Caylee for 2 years, about the same odds that a mother would enter a hot body contest a few days after child died, about the same odds that you would find a car that smelled like death and drive it home and go to work.....we are not dealing with sane rational people......

In this case, I think it's pretty reasonable to consider the actions of all parties involved after June 16th, 2008. CA & GA wondering where Casey & Caylee were and why weren't they allowed to see Caylee anymore - CA being the most vocal about it on MySpace and w/friends/family - as a grandmother (OR woman as controlling as CA is) would be. And then consider Casey's behavior. Partying, suddenly staying with Tony L. when she couldn't before, giving excuses for Caylee's absence, lie, lie, lie, and more lies. I don't see anything to doubt. Maybe it's just me though.

In this case, I think it's pretty reasonable to consider the actions of all parties involved after June 16th, 2008. CA & GA wondering where Casey & Caylee were and why weren't they allowed to see Caylee anymore - CA being the most vocal about it on MySpace and w/friends/family - as a grandmother (OR woman as controlling as CA is) would be. And then consider Casey's behavior. Partying, suddenly staying with Tony L. when she couldn't before, giving excuses for Caylee's absence, lie, lie, lie, and more lies. I don't see anything to doubt. Maybe it's just me though.

Ok Caylee drowns and Casey covers up accident and eventually discards body in resting spot in the swamp. I follow this. But the celebration reaction to such an accident is where I leave this theory. How could even a sick headed individual celebrate their only child's accidental drowning? I am sorry but this thought is beyond the twilight zone IMO.

Absolutely the "poem" could of originally been thought of and written in 2003 (perhaps on a scrap piece of paper) just as many other writing pieces are penned over preceding years. She buys a diary in 2004 and begins a journal of thoughts that she doesn't want to forget.

There is no rule that says you can only write new original ideas from this day forth in new diaries. They can be old writings, poems, thoughts etc. Thats why we date them to remember when it was originally written.

I've gotta agree, as my daughter is just about finished transferring all her musings, poems, inner most thoughts she wrote in High School and Jr. College.
I didn't count them myself but I would estimate a guess of 12-15 cheapy spiral notebooks worth of writings over the course of 4-plus years.

When she gets coupons for Michaels Craft Store, she buys a couple nicely bound journals and starts transferring her words into the new books.

The difference here: I, as her Mom, would never even entertain the thought of going through her journals, finding a missing date and writing the date in myself. :)

Ok Caylee drowns and Casey covers up accident and eventually discards body in resting spot in the swamp. I follow this. But the celebration reaction to such an accident is where I leave this theory. How could even a sick headed individual celebrate their only child's accidental drowning? I am sorry but this thought is beyond the twilight zone IMO.

We can't apply our logic or normalcy to it. It will never make sense if we do. People do "twilight zone" existences and do things akin to Alice down the rabbit hole.

What about pedophiles makes sense?
What makes sense about killing people and chopping up their bodies to eat or store in your wall cavity?
What is normal about beating up and raping a 95 year old woman?
How about bludgeoning your parents to death and throwing a party with your parents bloody bodies upstairs?

Something deep within their psyche makes sense to them about it. Not to me, or you, or most people here but to them, yes.

If you do something terrible OR you find yourself in a terrible situation that you feel the need to have to cover up, rational thought and normal behavior tend to fly out the window. Then you try to act normal to appear normal.

I never believed that Caylee drowned, so to me, her celebration in those 31 days were from the fact that she had won her freedom from parenthood thru other means. I have never gotten past those 31 days. Ever. To me, that reeks of foul play by one person only, Casey. And quite honestly, if CA didn't care enough to find answers and find Casey & Caylee, then would Caylee have been reported at all? Cause Casey surely didn't report her daughter missing.....Cindy did.

Yes - GA absolutely denied that on the stand.

As it relates to the diary, I am surprised that through forensics they couldn't determine that the ink was only a short period of time old vs. several years if we are to believe this was written in '03. And...if the diary wasn't made before '04, then it seems this would have been another piece of valuable circumstantial evidence....

I wonder if someone here could compare the diary entry to one of the reports KC filled out. Usually, at least for me my writing changes. Some characteristics stay the same but I develop different techniques as life brings me along. I can look at my journals a few years ago and see a difference.

I always wondered if Casey came back home after everyone left, went swimming forgot the ladder, got on the computer to "play" and forgot about Caylee which was obviously easy for her to do....Caylee went outside drowned in the pool and the rest is history.....
Yes, that was a something I would have liked to have seen, the computer history for that day, especially during the 30 odd minutes between talking to Tony at 3:30 and the string of phone calls to Cindy and George just after 4 pm.

Not sure where I could have posted this...mods please remove if necessary.

Dear Mommy,
I wanted to write you this letter to tell you that I am happy and okay. I didn’t want you to think that you took my sunshine away because here, in Heaven, there is plenty of sunshine for everyone. You should see it , Mommy, it’s pretty! Anyway, I think it’s been three years since you’ve seen me. I’m a big girl now and there are some things that Jesus wants me to say to you. Everybody loves you here and we want you to join us one day, especially me, Mommy. Just like I had to learn how to go potty by myself, there are some things that you must learn how to do by yourself. So with the guidance of the Angels, I am going to tell you how to get to Jesus and me!
The first thing you have to do, Mommy, is pray and ask God for a soul. I don’t know what happened but you don’t have one and I don’t think your soul is going to come right away. You have to work hard for it. Like stop telling lies. Lies make baby Jesus cry. Lies don’t have a place here in Heaven. There is only truth. Mommy, you have to practice telling the truth because you have been telling lies too long. Practice makes perfect just like how I learned to say some of my ABC’s, remember? I got all the way to the letter K! Another thing is that you worship yourself. You must learn to worship God. He is worthy--not you, Mommy. You make big mistakes that gets you into big trouble like it said on my shirt. But this all can be turned around. Don’t seek money, truly seek God and turn this ugly thing into something good. Jesus says not to tell your story--yet. He has work to do through you. You have attention from all around the world. Let Him deliver you so that you can truly tell of His goodness. If you really allow this to happen, THE WORLD WILL BELIEVE YOU! There will be no mistaken of His guiding light that will shine right through you and my sunshine will be there too! :) These are the first steps that you must take for yourself, just like my first steps that I took to get to you when I was learning to walk. There are more steps but in time you will receive them if you are sincere with the Lord.
I know I said I am happy (and I am) but there is something that I see that does make me sad at times. Jo-Jo always wears a frown. It doesn’t look very becoming with his pretty snow white hair. I know why Jo-Jo and Cee-Cee are sad. They miss me. But I am always right there with the Teddy Bear! :) You guys, please smile. If you think of me I know that makes you smile so think of me all of the time. I love you and I love Mommy too. So get to work, Mommy, I’ll be here cheering you on and praying that you make it here to see me one day. Oh, Jesus said watch the devil because the devil has law degrees…whatever that means.

Love,
Caylee

Maybe she celebrated Caylee drowning so she did not have to actually kill her...who knows. We are not talking about the average family here, and there is nothing normal about Casey, IMO.

Rest assured - it's not just you. It's all of the rational thinking world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member