What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for me. .. . .I am over here now. .. .LOL. .

Where were we?

Hi EELET-Are you the one that posted about none of the Anthonys being charged with a crime?
If so-that is my question to..why-after all this family has done,not 1 of them has ever been charge with ANYTHING and the list is long..are they connected to high powered people and can not be touched..why does it seems like they are untouchable??

>>>>That conversation occurred while Casey was in jail..it was in one of the jail visitation videos.
Cindy had a photo of Caylee and there was a drum set in the picture. Cindy invited friends of Casey's to come over and talk so they could piece together information..it was during this meeting that Cindy found out that the photo was taken at Ricardo's apartment.
Cindy asked Casey during one of the jail visits who's apartment it was..she said to Casey "I know how's apartment it is" Casey says Zanny's apartment looked the same<<<<<...

Actually, it was at home. Amy confirmed it during the car ride on the 16th of July. .. . .The point is,
There is a Zanny named Zenaida Rosado . .26 yo .(prev. Fernandez Gonzales), married to Carlos. .. sister named Samantha. . .roommate Raquel Ferrell worked at TGI Fridays. . ..pg 21586
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

the FBI interview with Casey;
51 Zani kept changing phone numbers.
52 Zani also lived at Alafaya apartments She only lived there a few months
53 I know that Zani was on two different phone plans.
54 Zani has had three different phone numbers in the last 4 years that I have meet her.
55 Zani just used to say how much she loved Caylee and that she was a good kid And you know she was very, very proud of how she was raised.
56 Zani was nonchalant with meet the morning of. . &#8230; . .. .Everything was perfectly fine.
57 Where is Zani? . . . . . She could have gone back up to New York. She could have gone up to Jacksonville where we have a friend. Could have gone down to Miami where her Mom and her sister live now. She could've gone anywhere.
17 Zeneida has everything Caylee needs. (shoes, socks, toys, etc)
118 Zenieda's father's name is Victor and her mother's name is Gloria.
119 Zeneida has a lot of money.
120 Zeneida's roommate, Jennifer Ross works for an ABC Distribution Center in Orlando.
121 Zeneida's roommate Raquel Farrell worked for Friday's Restaurant.
122 Raquel and Jennifer came from families with money,

This was found out by Dominic Casey on a Torrez-Cruz connection. .. .Kiomarie was a childhood friend of Casey. . .. .It's a bizarre case and there are more players than one could ever imagine.

>>>>That conversation occurred while Casey was in jail..it was in one of the jail visitation videos.
Cindy had a photo of Caylee and there was a drum set in the picture. Cindy invited friends of Casey's to come over and talk so they could piece together information..it was during this meeting that Cindy found out that the photo was taken at Ricardo's apartment.
Cindy asked Casey during one of the jail visits who's apartment it was..she said to Casey "I know how's apartment it is" Casey says Zanny's apartment looked the same<<<<<...

Actually, it was at home. Amy confirmed it during the car ride on the 16th of July. .. . .The point is,
There is a Zanny named Zenaida Rosado . .26 yo .(prev. Fernandez Gonzales), married to Carlos. .. sister named Samantha. . .roommate Raquel Ferrell worked at TGI Fridays. . ..pg 21586

54 Zani has had three different phone numbers in the last 4 years that I have meet her.
55 Zani just used to say how much she loved Caylee and that she was a good kid And you know she was very, very proud of how she was raised.
56 Zani was nonchalant with meet the morning of. . … . .. .Everything was perfectly fine.
57 Where is Zani? . . . . . She could have gone back up to New York. She could have gone up to Jacksonville where we have a friend. Could have gone down to Miami where her Mom and her sister live now. She could've gone anywhere.
120 Zeneida's roommate, Jennifer Ross works for an ABC Distribution Center in Orlando.

This was found out by Dominic Casey on a Torrez-Cruz connection. .. .Kiomarie was a childhood friend of Casey. . .. .It's a bizarre case and there are more players than one could ever imagine.

bbm
Yes, i agree...real and imaginary players

I keep getting bumped...Let this be a test post.
:seeya:
by getting bumped do you mean you get logged out of WS? when you try to post you are logged out?
When you log in to WS there is a box below your username and password you can CHECK and keeps you logged in.
:D

Quote:
LOL. . .. Finding the 'right' thread is a challenge.

OK, first, when right after Casey was arrested the first time and returned home on bond, her and her mother were going through Casey’s Facebook pages, looking for clues as to who would have taken Caylee. One of the photos showed Caylee and Cindy asked Casey; “Where was this photo taken?”. .She responded; “Oh, that was at Zanny’s apartment!”. . Isn’t it odd that it turns out that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga?. .Connect the dots. ..

So, in Casey's mind there really was a Zanny and a Zanny's apartment.

----------------------------------------------
Hi, I'd like to jump in to post regarding the BBM paragraph...was it posted by ws member eelet or you suzihawk...not sure? anyway...

That conversation occurred while Casey was in jail..it was in one of the jail visitation videos.
Cindy asked Casey during one of the jail visits who's apartment it was..she said to Casey "I know how's apartment it is" Casey says Zanny's apartment looked the same...

Hello eelet..I don't think I have read any of yours posts before...WELCOME!!!

Sorry for the confusion, Intermezzo. The bolded part was a question asked by WS poster, eelet. The same mention was made on the DCF thread but was considered OT so closed down.

I recall the conversation you refer to above. Just another lie as from KC as far as I'm concerned. Apparently the other poster considered a connection or some sort of conspiracy involving RM and AH and I'm trying to connect the dots but I'm just not getting it.

:seeya:
by getting bumped do you mean you get logged out of WS? when you try to post you are logged out?
When you log in to WS there is a box below your username and password you can CHECK and keeps you logged in.
:D

OK, thanks.. . ..I'm still lost as a goose here, but I'll eventually figure it out. I don't find that check box you are talking about. ..unless it's the 'remember me' box on login.

-----(-"Intermezzo"-That conversation occurred while Casey was in jail..it was in one of the jail visitation videos.
Cindy asked Casey during one of the jail visits who's apartment it was..she said to Casey "I know how's apartment it is" Casey says Zanny's apartment looked the same".)

56 Zani was nonchalant with meet the morning of. . … . .. .Everything was perfectly fine.

..actually-------Intermezzo is correct---that conversation occurred during a jail visit.

( i'm not sure what you mean when you say Amy confirmed this in the car in the 16th?? --the pic of the apartment? )

( amy was in the car on the 15th of july----long before the pic of ricardo's apt. came up.)

..the interview you reference was OCSO--not FBI.

..and--------surprise, surprise------it was all lies, so we can't go by anything said there.
..even the pinellas 12 got her on that.

..you had also mentioned --------"ricardo's apt. where he lived with amy huizenga, and that they both had babysat caylee...."

..i don't recall that either of them EVER babysat caylee-------where is that coming from please?

..and finally--------WHAT was found out by dominic casey? i'm not following what you're referring to.

OK, thanks.. . ..I'm still lost as a goose here, but I'll eventually figure it out. I don't find that check box you are talking about. ..unless it's the 'remember me' box on login.

Yes, Yes that's the one!...I just couldn't remember it and I was already logged in so I couldn't verify the exact wording...

I never know which way the wind blows in here, but I'm not convinced Casey killed Caylee, or had anything to do with it. That is why I have questions about some inconsequential evidences that just don't make sense. So, when I hear a poster say "Casey lied!". . ..it's a lost cause discussing it.

I never know which way the wind blows in here, but I'm not convinced Casey killed Caylee, or had anything to do with it. That is why I have questions about some inconsequential evidences that just don't make sense. So, when I hear a poster say "Casey lied!". . ..it's a lost cause discussing it.

It's okay. You will figure it out. There is sooooo much info that you will find if you look around, the doc dumps are a good place to start, and will take a few days to review. You will figure out what you think and feel for yourself. Keep looking around, ask in the question/answer thread where to find something, and keep on going.

..i'm pretty sure you're referring to my post:

..the interview you reference was OCSO--not FBI.
..and--------surprise, surprise------it was all lies, so we can't go by anything said there.
..even the pinellas 12 got her on that.

..where i was talking about the lines you pulled from her OCSO interview:

56 Zani was nonchalant with meet the morning of. . &#8230; . .. .Everything was perfectly fine.
122 Raquel and Jennifer came from families with money

..i happen to believe that zanny was non-existant--therefore anything kc said having to do WITH zanny/her phone #'s/her friends/her parents and so on , would all be non-existant as well.

..the "wind blows" here in many directions.

..don't feel that anything is 'a lost cause and not worth discussing', b/c one person has disagreed with you.

From all indications, Amy, Ricardo, Cindy and Annie all heard the name 'Zanny' . ..which I believe was a pet name for 'A' babysitter, as well as 'Nanny'.. ... But there really was a Zeneida Fernandez Gonzales. She had married to a man named Carlos Rosado . .She was a 26 yo .(prev. Fernandez Gonzales), .. sister named Samantha. . .roommate Raquel Ferrell worked at TGI Fridays. . ..pg 21586

So, I don't think this was a big lie as everyone claimed.

By the way, I am still searching for the statement about the apartment we were discussing where you told me I was wrong. What was important about that, was that Amy and Ricardo apartment was a 'Zanny' apartment.

Also, another baby-sitter was Annie Dowling, which too, was at Sawgrass Apt.. . ..she also was a 'Zanny - Nanny'. . . . . ..

..the only actual babysitters that kc had ( at a time when she actually had a job after caylee was born ------oct.'05-april'06 ) were lauren gibbs, and jesse grund and his parents.

..when the grunds would no longer babysit------kc quit going to work and was fired for job abandonment.

..kc's friends (amy, ricardo, annieD etc.) never 'babysat' caylee.

..when the grunds would no longer babysit------kc quit going to work and was fired for job abandonment.

..kc's friends (amy, ricardo, annieD etc.) never 'babysat' caylee.
Well, then we have an impasse. .. all of them did. I can't research all the interviews again, to prove my point , it's not worth it. And since Casey 'lied' then it wouldn't matter if I found the links.

<a>Of course you haven't given me anything to prove that they didn't babysit Caylee. Only your opinion; which you are certainly entitled to.

KC never returned to work after her maternity leave. She was dismissed for not reporting back to work. KC friends all gave depositions. They are listed in the discovery documents and they did not babysit. All of KC's party friends where just that and not babysitters. Kristina and Laura were friends of KC and I believe they both babysat Caylee at one time or another. This is all in discovery documents if you need to verify. jmo

Of course you didn't post the rest. . .

"very confusing to anyone trying to
put the puzzle together - the pieces are not the same size but close. That's the part that involves money - Kiomarie just wanted that little girl. We tracked her all over Orlando to places connected to the Cruz and Torres families - it wasn't until mid-August when it abruptly ended and went cold - that's when we knew she was gone. ~ Luke "

Kiomarie was a childhood friend of Casey's. . .. . .She is the one who mentioned burying her pets off Suburban Dr. She is kin folks to the Torres/Cruz families.. . . which is also kin to the Gonzalez'. . .

>>>>>When you say "I didn't mention a address" are you serious or trying to be humorous?I see a Carmelo not Carlos mentioned in this e-mail.I'm not sure what your getting at with your post. Please clarify.<<<<<<

I gave you the address. I also gave you the new page number . .. it was transposed numbers because someone had scratched out, or over the original page. The name is Carlos Gonzalez, not Carmelo Gonzalez. ..

My whole point is that Casey didn't lie about there being a Zeneida Gonzales.. . .. .

Raquel, Zenaida, Juliette, and Samantha were all imaginary people. I read through the depositions and there is never any mention of Amy, Ricardo, or Annie baby-sitting Caylee.

Of course you didn't post the rest. . .

"very confusing to anyone trying to
put the puzzle together - the pieces are not the same size but close. That's the part that involves money - Kiomarie just wanted that little girl. We tracked her all over Orlando to places connected to the Cruz and Torres families - it wasn't until mid-August when it abruptly ended and went cold - that's when we knew she was gone. ~ Luke "

Kiomarie was a childhood friend of Casey's. . .. . .She is the one who mentioned burying her pets off Suburban Dr. She is kin folks to the Torres/Cruz families.. . . which is also kin to the Gonzalez'. . .

These are common hispanic names. Anything in the emails from Luke to DC are not credible, they are based on speculation. Ms. Sparks is the mother of RK's son and does not even live in the State of Florida and Luke wants to know if she lives on Hopespring. In plain English...they're making things up as they go along. jmo

Actually LE followed up on the Carlos Gonzales. .yes, they really do exist!

OK, about the OCSO; I think they framed Casey.
Something odd about that evidence bag in the back of Casey's car. It had maggots in the bag and this was on the 15th. These maggots would not be feeding on a body a month old, if everyone thinks Caylee died on the 16th of June!. . .Whatever was in that bag; the lot dude threw away with the bag because he told George that it was the source of the smell. Funny thing, he made specific reference to the white bag with yellow handles. .. . .. Do you know why that is significant?

The trash bags that came from the tow yard office were black, the white bag could not be somehow confused with the garbage that came from the tow yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo