What Shirt Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

• A RED Shirt

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • A WHITE Shirt

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Is this a fact? Because I've seen it said before but I don't remember seeing it in any of her interviews.

DoI, pg 10 (paraphrased- Patsy talking) Sometimes we'll put the kids still wearing their pjs in the car so they can resume sleeping on the plane.

DoI, pg 10 (paraphrased- Patsy talking) Sometimes we'll put the kids still wearing their pjs in the car so they can resume sleeping on the plane.

icedtea4me,
This is an example of the R's backing their Version of Events up with anecdotal fact. We need independent verification, just to make sure the R's are not fabricating a false life-history.

e.g. did JR's pilot ever state seeing the kids in their pajamas?

This was not the statement I read. The one I read she said that she sometimes dressed them in clothes (not pajamas) at bedtime so they could just get up and leave for a trip in the morning. But like you said its hard to take anything they say as fact. It did make sense to me as I did it quite a few times when going on vacation with my kids.

This was not the statement I read. The one I read she said that she sometimes dressed them in clothes (not pajamas) at bedtime so they could just get up and leave for a trip in the morning. But like you said its hard to take anything they say as fact. It did make sense to me as I did it quite a few times when going on vacation with my kids.

If you were Patsy and you knew that your child was a bedwetter, would you dress them in clothes for the next day?

If you were Patsy and you knew that your child was a bedwetter, would you dress them in clothes for the next day?

I think she would because it was late. I suspect by the time she was getting them ready for bed was much later than their normal bedtime. I know PR said she would put her to bed and then wake her up again to go to the bathroom so that she wouldn't wet the bed. So maybe since it was so late she assumed she wouldn't wet the bed?

In my mind there has to be a reason why PR said she put her to bed in the red shirt and then later changed her story. I feel like the first statements give were more truthful than the later changed versions. But I could be wrong! I also do not believe JBR was asleep when they got home. I do believe BR that she was awake and walking up the stairs.

I think she would because it was late. I suspect by the time she was getting them ready for bed was much later than their normal bedtime. I know PR said she would put her to bed and then wake her up again to go to the bathroom so that she wouldn't wet the bed. So maybe since it was so late she assumed she wouldn't wet the bed?

In my mind there has to be a reason why PR said she put her to bed in the red shirt and then later changed her story. I feel like the first statements give were more truthful than the later changed versions. But I could be wrong! I also do not believe JBR was asleep when they got home. I do believe BR that she was awake and walking up the stairs.

John Ramsey stated that he read to both Burke and JonBenet before they went to bed. JonBenet never slept that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cottonstar,
It looks like that. So what do you think she was wearing prior to being redressed?

What date was Kolars podcast I reckon I have four for 2013, it would be nice to check out what Kolar says?

Just like Steve Thomas, Kolar probably injects assumptions into his BDI, e.g. JonBenet was whacked in the breakfast bar and relocated to the basement, so he said in one of his podcasts.

I found the episode in which Kolar postulates about Patsy removing the red sweater that JonBenét was wearing that night when they returned home from the White’s. Start listening around the 25:00 mark to hear the context of what Kolar was talking about. At 26:12, is his slip/or recall from his memory(take your pick), about the red sweater.

http://d1at8ppinvdju8.cloudfront.net/5/086/show_5086091.mp3?cId=20df8919-6dd5-45d5-91f7-1553e652ad53

If link fails, it is from the Aug 5, 2013 episode of Tricia’s True Crime Radio.

CS

I found the episode in which Kolar postulates about Patsy removing the red sweater that JonBenét was wearing that night when they returned home from the White’s. Start listening around the 25:00 mark to hear the context of what Kolar was talking about. At 26:12, is his slip/or recall from his memory(take your pick), about the red sweater.

http://d1at8ppinvdju8.cloudfront.net/5/086/show_5086091.mp3?cId=20df8919-6dd5-45d5-91f7-1553e652ad53

If link fails, it is from the Aug 5, 2013 episode of Tricia’s True Crime Radio.

CS

Cottonstar,
Thanks for the link. Its one I already have so I'll play it shortly.

Cottonstar,
OK I listened starting about 23 min in. Kolar suggests JR carries JonBenet to her bedroom from the car, then he just leaves her assuming, as per Kolar, that Patsy will finish off dealing with JonBenet, JR takes a Sleep Aid and retires to bed?

Patsy serves Burke pineapple then heads upstairs to deal with JonBenet where, as per Kolar, she takes JonBenet to the bathroom and Strips Off the red sweater?

All plausible, except Kolar does not tell us who dressed JonBenet in the red sweater, maybe I missed something?

Ames,
Please review the Forensic Evidence thread, I have covered it exhaustively there.

Summarising, JonBenet was left wearing urine-soaked underwear and longjohns, despite the crime-scene being staged and JonBenet being redressed, her urine-soaked clothing was ignored, and we know that her killer(s) were aware of this due to the staging undertaken outside the wine-cellar door! Also JonBenet's feces soiled jeans/pants were left in plain view upon the bathroom floor.

So if a toileting issue was the originating factor in JonBenet's death and the crime-scene was staged to obscure this, then the above forensic evidence contradicts this!

Which leads to the obvious conclusion that some other factor(s) lies behind the death of JonBenet.

Her bladder released at death.

Ames,

Not much point in doing any staging if you do not mask, hide or remove the initial cause lying behind JonBenet's death!

The bladder empties at death.

First person on this Board I have heard say the "douche" thing and I AGREE. I think it was a regular thing with her and that is what the crying and the screaming was about in the bathroom almost on a daily basis. I think the internal injuries to JonBenet could have been the same with this procedure. And your last sentence is pretty much right on from where I stand.
Who does this? Definitely causes pH problems. Let alone scaring one's soul forever. Douche and mother do not go together.

Thank you---I am reposting this, and I'll say it myself---There is NO evidence, not one bit, lending itself to the douching scenario. No evidence to support ONE instance of douching, let alone a continual pattern as some think. There is just nothing that supports it whatsoever.
Seriously, do we think a male detective knows what a douche is? I don't think females since the 60's know. It is a great idea though. Awful for the natural body though.

Ya, definitely try and keep 'good clothes' from being saturated with urine for hours.
Dress for bed in clothes that are easy to wash, color fast and durable.

wrt the red turtle neck sweater, would JBR have worn it over the white shirt and black vest, under her coat?

@26:12

JK: But my thought is that Patsy went upstairs
That she, uhm, after serving pineapple to Burke
That she went upstairs to get Jonbenet up
She roused her, got her off the bed
Got her into the bathroom, that's where
she stripped off her red sweater, and left it on the
on the counter there
In the crime scene photographs you see that there is a tooth brush and tooth paste out ...
there's a photograph of the toilet which
appears to have been used as well ...
I don't think she ever got into the nightgown
as, although instructed by Patsy. ...
But by that time she's up, she's alert, she's awake
and she's hungry. ...
so that juncture she goes downstairs.

From what I can gather the blow to her head went down from above and from behind her. It looks like she is confronted violently from the front and grabbed by the shirt and choked. She gets free then is hit from behind with the flashlight in the kitchen. The rest is staged. I am not seeing how a toilet, tub, or sink injures this way unless you turn her upside down and hit her head. I think she was redressed to remove evidence/present her in case found. I don't think they planned for her to be discovered. All this to me especially timing wise says a terrible accident and awful cover-up. I don't think anyone went to bed that night and the event shortly occured after getting home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back