What small foreign faction?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is that the common sense where we give all options a pass unless they are Patsy Ramsey? Because you can have that 'common' sense. Its all yours.

No, you can have that intruder theory. Just please don't believe that SFF B.S.

That was personal and its bothering my conscience I would like too apologizes for that HOTYH. I get frustrated and I let my alligator mouth over ride my hummingbird butt. Sometimes, I feel bad enough to say sorry. Take it while you can, I won't dole it out often... (lol)

According to John, Patsy did not want to go to Charlevoix because she said it was a bit too much time to squeeze that in before their Disney trip. John also said she finally gave in when the children became excited about the trip.

What woman would not be stressed out packing for three trips? Charlevoix, Disney, pageant. It was winter and heaven knows what a hard time she had looking for summer clothes for her and the two kids. She also had not finished wrapping Christmas gifts and she was downstairs in the laundry area wrapping them Christmas nite.

Let's not forget Patsy's 40th birthday was coming up. The big 4-0....the birthday that I am quite sure a former beauty queen, wasn't looking forward to.

That was personal and its bothering my conscience I would like too apologizes for that HOTYH. I get frustrated and I let my alligator mouth over ride my hummingbird butt. Sometimes, I feel bad enough to say sorry. Take it while you can, I won't dole it out often... (lol)

OMG...that is SOOOO funny!!! LOL (Hope I don't wake the kids up laughing!!)

Let's not forget Patsy's 40th birthday was coming up. The big 4-0....the birthday that I am quite sure a former beauty queen, wasn't looking forward to.

Hey Ames.

Yep, forty is a button pusher, for some.

My neighbours had put up a banner in the middle of the nite, across our mutual neighbours garage door. Lordy Lordy Our Girl is Forty, it said.

So on the morning of her fortieth, my neighbour exited her home in her typical daywear attire, (short booty shorts, high heels, and a revealing T top from some trashy juniors store) to check her mail, and then like some maniac monkey in high heels ripped the banner off the garage door and into shreads.

Tad, I was having a very long night... Thank you so much for that laugh.....

Tad, I was having a very long night... Thank you so much for that laugh.....

We all have them, Agatha. Indeed, it's part and parcel to the argument over what stress could have contributed to this ghastly affair. I can't even IMAGINE the kind of stress PR was under at the time. Heck, just an hour or two's reading around here is enough to make a killer out of me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Dave, that was great and you are sooooooooo right! Look what stress did to me, I actually apologized to HOTYH!!!!! I'm still trying to figure out why.... Yikes! Thanks again Dave.

Whilst they ponder RDI for more years wasting even more taxpayer money, I'm going to check out December 25-26, 1996 as an anniversary...cause I always wondered: why the night of December 25th? Isn't that a bit odd for a domestic dispute? Aren't people usually wiped out?

Oh look, its the fifth anniversary of the Soviet Union collapse. Whaddaya know about that? Gorbachev signed his resignation Dec 25, 1991 and the Soviet Union was dissolved the next day.

I know I know its unrelated, but didn't the ransom note author make some anti-capitalist remarks? Oh thats right, fat cats are southern and have nothing to do with capitalism. I forgot RDI figured that out already.:D

Had this been the daughter of the President of the United States, your statements might be appropriate. The Ramseys were John Q Public.

Had this been the daughter of the President of the United States, your statements might be appropriate. The Ramseys were John Q Public.

John Ramsey did run a billion dollar company which was connected (I don't remember exactly how) to Lockheed Martin which had a revenue of over $45 billion in 2009. I am not saying that John Ramsey is equal to Bill Clinton or even the governor of Colorado but he wasn't your average, middle class guy either. I also think that the reason the Ramseys never even went on trial for JBR's murder is because John was a powerful and well connected man. I heard he made $1 million in salary in 1996 (I don't have a source for this but if his bonus was $118k then $1 million would make sense, right?) and if you're making that much money a year, you have to have some connections. You don't have to be a household name to be powerful; you could be the mayor of a town with 1000 people in South Dakota and still yield power within that community or even the county.

Didn't John sell Access Graphics to Lockheed Martin? When was this? Does anyone know how much money he got from that deal?

I am not saying that John Ramsey is equal to Bill Clinton.

It's funny you should mention the two together, because they had a few things in common: 1) Hal Haddon; 2) Both couples used private investigators to harrass, bully and undercut anyone who spoke against them.

It's funny you should mention the two together, because they had a few things in common: 1) Hal Haddon; 2) Both couples used private investigators to harrass, bully and undercut anyone who spoke against them.

I used Bill Clinton as an example because he was the POTUS at the time. I know Hal Haddon was a lawyer for the Ramseys. Was he the lawyer for Bill Clinton too? During the Monica Lewinsky fiasco? Jeez, how far do JR's connections go?

I could be very wrong here, but wasn't Hal Haddon a partner to Bill and Hillary at one point? Guess I need to Google, I don't expect you guys to do the work for me.

It would seem the association with Bill and Hillary was the Whitewater land deal and I am having a bit of trouble finding the exact relationship in that little fiasco. Will be back when I do find the relationship.

Why not start a new thread on it? Doesn't seem relevant to what foreign faction PR was supposedly eluding to.

Hey Ames.

Yep, forty is a button pusher, for some.

My neighbours had put up a banner in the middle of the nite, across our mutual neighbours garage door. Lordy Lordy Our Girl is Forty, it said.

So on the morning of her fortieth, my neighbour exited her home in her typical daywear attire, (short booty shorts, high heels, and a revealing T top from some trashy juniors store) to check her mail, and then like some maniac monkey in high heels ripped the banner off the garage door and into shreads.

LOL...guess she didn't like being the big 4-0....since she acted like a 14 year old!!! (Are you sure your neighbor isn't a prostitute?? HAHA)

I used Bill Clinton as an example because he was the POTUS at the time. I know Hal Haddon was a lawyer for the Ramseys. Was he the lawyer for Bill Clinton too? During the Monica Lewinsky fiasco? Jeez, how far do JR's connections go?

My husband, a government agent....was "sued", and it went all the way up the line, straight to Bill Clinton. Of course, it was thrown out.. lol My husband thought it was cool to be named in a lawsuit, with Bill Clinton. (It was a person that wasn't exactly thrilled with our governmnent at the time).

Heyya Hotyh.

I dunno, but ever since I read the Korean Section in Wikki, I've had a hankering for Korean.

Korean Restaurants, BC:
http://local.yahoo.com/CO/Boulder/Food+Dining/Restaurants/Korean+Restaurants

Unsure of how long these establishments have been in operation, (opportunity for some legwork) but perhaps the Korean Terrorist Perps enjoyed a last meal before the foreign faction engaged in the JBR kidnapping,
A last supper, Al-Qaeda style?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back