What small foreign faction?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That does not show anger towards the Ramseys or even John alone. As a matter of fact (and you already know this) that note shows respect to John Ramsey. Nor does it show anger to the United States. There is a difference in anger and disrespect.
When foreign factions want to hurt the United States, they blow up buildings, not kill little girls in their own homes.
Why would anyone here still believe in a foreign faction when even the Ramseys don't believe it?

Boy, you really want to squelch the subject of this thread. How come working so hard to do that?

There are many, many other threads...

You know what, Holdon? You are exactly right. Since I don't think there ever was a small foreign faction, I don't have any business on here listening to these theories, so I will take my leave now. The only thing the thread is good for anyway is a laugh.

This is a thread about which SFF, so if you ridicule one person's theory on who this may be, expect a little RDI ridicule as well.

I have absolutely NO problem with RDI ridicule. I DO have a problem with people stating I've said something I didn't say. There is a HUGE difference in the two. By the way. The Ramseys could be called a SFF. They were a small group of individuals, who stated many times that Boulder was NOT their home.

"We respect your business but not the country that it serves."

I can factually show anger against the US at the time of the murder.

No, that is a statement and not a single scrap of proven fact exists to make it anything more than a statement. If I write a sentance that says, "You have 3 nose hairs", does that necessarily make it a true fact?

I hope you understand my point here. If you need me to explain it further, I would be more than happy to.

What sexual abuse? I know about sexual assault but I don't know about sexual abuse. Was there some news I missed? Because I can't find any news that says JBR was chronically sexually abused. Only stuff about unknown male DNA all over her clothes.

Do you have a news source?

I would refer you to the vaginal trauma thread, where that discussion is being held. There are experts and sources listed there.

Oh but my theory has established, factual anger in it. I can prove it whereas you cannot.

Sorry, but your 'factual anger' does NOT exist without a suspect. Only then can your 'factual anger' be proven.

That does not show anger towards the Ramseys or even John alone. As a matter of fact (and you already know this) that note shows respect to John Ramsey. Nor does it show anger to the United States. There is a difference in anger and disrespect.
When foreign factions want to hurt the United States, they blow up buildings, not kill little girls in their own homes.
Why would anyone here still believe in a foreign faction when even the Ramseys don't believe it?

Fear and terror. In your own home, to a little girl, tortured, murdered. You aren't scared?

Fear and terror. In your own home, to a little girl, tortured, murdered. You aren't scared?

Mass murderers scare me. The Oklahoma bombing scares me. 9/11 scares me. A child killed in her own bed scares me. That does not mean I believe this was perpetrated by a crazed foreigner or a plot against the US..

What this does tell me is that someone was cruel and dishonest enough to kill a little girl and torture her before she died, followed by coveribg it up to save their butt.

Boy, you really want to squelch the subject of this thread. How come working so hard to do that?

There are many, many other threads...

I was merely disagreeing with your opinions. Yes there are many other threads. I do not agree or disagree with most entire threads, but have opinions on the subject. How is that squelching a thread? I thought discussion was the point of being here?

This is where I have a problem with an RDI. If the parents are going to stage her body in the home they are going to look more guilty than ever if a RN is found.
The killer could have not written an RN and that would have made the parents look guilty.
If guilty and having some time to dispose of the body they are in a better position to claim their daughter was kidnapped before being murdered. The body being found at the home could not have been the plan if an RDI is true.

They are going to be prime suspects with or W/O a RN.

The kidnapping would be more plausible had they gotten rid of the body.

The body being found at home doesn't seem like a good plan, but consider that they had a houseful of people by 7am on that fateful morning. The plan could not have been to dispose of the body at a latter time - if that were the case, they'd have called the police, and only the police, and hoped the cops didn't hang around too long.

To me it seems the only reason to throw an early morning, come as you are, JBR has been kidnapped block party, is the hope that someone would wander around the house and find the body. IMO getting rid of the body was no longer on the agenda (if it ever was) once all those people were called up.

Of course, we may be seeing the aftermath of shifting from plan A to plan B to plan C. Some of the changes may have been bilateral, some unilateral.

This is where I have a problem with an RDI. If the parents are going to stage her body in the home they are going to look more guilty than ever if a RN is found.
The killer could have not written an RN and that would have made the parents look guilty.
If guilty and having some time to dispose of the body they are in a better position to claim their daughter was kidnapped before being murdered. The body being found at the home could not have been the plan if an RDI is true.

They are going to be prime suspects with or W/O a RN.

The kidnapping would be more plausible had they gotten rid of the body.

The body being found at home doesn't seem like a good plan, but consider that they had a houseful of people by 7am on that fateful morning. The plan could not have been to dispose of the body at a latter time - if that were the case, they'd have called the police, and only the police, and hoped the cops didn't hang around too long.

To me it seems the only reason to throw an early morning, come as you are, JBR has been kidnapped block party, is the hope that someone would wander around the house and find the body. IMO getting rid of the body was no longer on the agenda (if it ever was) once all those people were called up.

Of course, we may be seeing the aftermath of shifting from plan A to plan B to plan C. Some of the changes may have been bilateral, some unilateral.

Hi Chrishope

An interesting theory, but what relationship does this have to the subject of this thread, "What Small Foreign Faction"?? I'm sure there are umpteen threads on which to expound your RDI theories, most of which will have similar themes.

those words always haunted me small foriegn faction WTHeck???

Hi Chrishope

An interesting theory, but what relationship does this have to the subject of this thread, "What Small Foreign Faction"?? I'm sure there are umpteen threads on which to expound your RDI theories, most of which will have similar themes.

I'm just replying to part of Cathy's post #193 - this thread.

Chrishope,

Yes, entirely possible, but then the wear and tear on the old broken end would distingusih it from the newly broken part, and there would be no discussion of a missing piece?

It's a good point about the new/old breaks and distinguishing them. I can't tell from the pics.

Given that there is a missing piece, there will be discussion of it. The missing piece could have been missing for a year, but who would know that?

Heyya joeskidbeck.

I can't remember ever reading about LW or the Ramseys mentioning the faction as legit? The Ramseys teter-tottered between the personal vendetta triple talker who may have confided in another to a multifaceted
killer with unspecific motive.

SFF & The Art of War ...... http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html
(not Korean)

Heyya joeskidbeck.

I can't remember ever reading about LW or the Ramseys mentioning the faction as legit? The Ramseys teter-tottered between the personal vendetta triple talker who may have confided in another to a multifaceted
killer with unspecific motive.

SFF & The Art of War ...... http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html
(not Korean)

Like JR said in those first moments right after it became a murder instead of a kidnapping- "this is an inside job". Boy, was he right.

It's a good point about the new/old breaks and distinguishing them. I can't tell from the pics.

Given that there is a missing piece, there will be discussion of it. The missing piece could have been missing for a year, but who would know that?

Is it just me or are there a number of you posting inappropriate topics on this thread whose subject is What Small Foreign Faction??

I cannot understand why you cannot go to the appropriate thread for this discussion on the paintbrush and stop trying to stifle the SFF discussion. If you are not interested in it -- fine.

Nah. This never happened. JR wasn't even from the south, why would they say that. Its junk.
My bold.

I must disagree with your statement. Have you ever read DOI written by the R's? If not, you should because on page 63 PR says the following when talking about looking for a new home in Boulder:

"Southerners take great pride in their homes, entertain frequently, and go so far as naming them in some cases." (Which by the way PR named their MI home.) I don't feel like typing the entire paragraph but in it PR is comparing the homes in CO to the southern homes she was used to.

On page 323 PR is talking about the wedding of her step-daughter Melinda and keeping the press away. In this paragraph PR is commenting on the National Enquirer reporting that she wore a pink-and-white checkered suit with white shoes. She says this:

"Didn't they know that no self-respecting southern lady would be caught in white shoes after Labor Day?"

So don't ever think that the R's didn't believe they were "southern" and often referred to themselves as such.

Nah. This never happened. JR wasn't even from the south, why would they say that. Its junk.
My bold.

I must disagree with your statement. Have you ever read DOI written by the R's? If not, you should because on page 63 PR says the following when talking about looking for a new home in Boulder:

"Southerners take great pride in their homes, entertain frequently, and go so far as naming them in some cases." (Which by the way PR named their MI home.) I don't feel like typing the entire paragraph but in it PR is comparing the homes in CO to the southern homes she was used to.

On page 323 PR is talking about the wedding of her step-daughter Melinda and keeping the press away. In this paragraph PR is commenting on the National Enquirer reporting that she wore a pink-and-white checkered suit with white shoes. She says this:

"Didn't they know that no self-respecting southern lady would be caught in white shoes after Labor Day?"

So don't ever think that the R's didn't believe they were "southern" and often referred to themselves as such.

She and her family were southern, he was not. It was he who was told to use his :good southern common sense". Southern is not foreign and this thread is to discuss SFF.

PR moved to Atlanta after graduating from college and JR was already living there. I believe it was after this that the rest of her family moved to the south. So JR would have been a southerner longer than PR.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back