What small foreign faction?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only point that puts a doubt into an asian faction is the use of "stray dog". Dogs to a lot of asains are unclean vermin that wouldn't be significant enough to be on their minds or put in a ransom note imo.

Stress? So what?

Who Says Stress Is Bad For You?

It can be, but it can be good for you, too—a fact scientists tend to ignore and regular folks don't appreciate.

Sure, stress can be bad for you, especially if you react to it with anger or depression or by downing five glasses of Scotch. But what's often overlooked is a common-sense counterpoint: in some circumstances, it can be good for you, too. It's right there in basic-psychology textbooks. As Spencer Rathus puts it in "Psychology: Concepts and Connections," "some stress is healthy and necessary to keep us alert and occupied."

http://www.newsweek.com/2009/02/13/who-says-stress-is-bad-for-you.html

----------------------------------------------
  1. Is JR angry?
  2. Is PR angry?
  3. Is JR depressed?
  4. Is PR depressed?
  5. Are either JR or PR alcoholics?
If RDI can provide no proof of even one of these five things then your argument is not relevant.

I should have made myself clearer...Patsy was suffering from Physical Stress...running around packing, wrapping presents, coloring her hair, etc...

I should have made myself clearer...Patsy was suffering from Physical Stress...running around packing, wrapping presents, coloring her hair, etc...

Yes she was. But I don't think anyone can say that a mom of two young kids isn't stressed EMOTIONALLY at the Holidays. JB had several pageants she was competing in (she won one of them- Little Miss Christmas) and rode on a float in a parade in Boulder the weekend Patsy was in NYC. Nedra was babysitting. There is a pic of her around, wearing a tiara, red cape and very wistful expression.
Add to this Patsy's preparations for two back-to-back trips (one of them meeting her stepdaughter's fiance for the first time), one a Disney cruise, on which she was to celebrate her 40th birthday, a milestone that many women find difficult.
There was PLENTY of emotional stress in Patsy's life that month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back