What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought KC was trying to force Caylee to take a nap after Dad went to work because KC had been up half the night on the phone and was tired. Perhaps the childs clothes were removed for the nap, June is warm. Caylee fought back and wouldn't go to sleep and Mommy dearest was mad and whacked her with her hand or a weapon, which could have been buried in the backyard.
I would expect to find in the plastic bag all items which should have been sent to a babysitters, hairbows, dog hairs, and possibly a pillowcase from her bed/or cuddle blanket.
The pesticide is a mystery to me.
Also, I believe the child's weight at time of death would have been enough to weigh the bag down when the rains came in June.

The one very big thing that is puzzling me is that here in Florida the buzzards are on roadkill within a very short time. The bag should have had been ripped open by these nasty birds and other wildlife.

something in bag related to pix / see a pix on wall at ant home???

UPDATE!

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag
POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST December 14, 2008

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

It also released this info in article:

<snip>
For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

"For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.
According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive."

WESH reported about 45 minutes ago that the body was "covered" with something inside the bag...and that it was something they had tied to the A's house. They had found a little bone trail..which leads them to believe the body had been under water and the bones either floated out - or small animals scattered them They confirmed duct tape on the mouth.

definately cat and dog hairs because they were on her bed allot and all over house, they loved Caylee and in photos.........

Lol, sorry Angel. We must have been posting at the same time.

Lol, sorry Angel. We must have been posting at the same time.

No problem I know we all have been waiting for more information on what was found at the site. KC makes me sick to my stomach...:furious:

oh boy, now we know the bones floated out of bag and why skull fell out of bag.......under water and scattered about.............show kc those pix!

There are smaller round stepping stones that would not be as heavy or puncture the bag

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

15 seconds into the video there's a single round paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one? Is it possibly missing?

YES... you are RIGHT - looks for SURE like there should be another one

I still believe there was some part of clothing found, maybe a top or a bottom to an outfit, maybe diaper pants (with eyelet trim, etc) that have matching pieces in the Anthony home. Even a t shirt that went to an outfit,etc.

This would not be the only thing to lead them to the home, but I think there was some article of clothing.

I assume, not to be graphic, that KC did remove the clothing Caylee was wearing at the time of death on her bottom, due to the mess involved after all that time. That's not to say she left the t shirt on, or redressed her in some way. Possibly in an outfit bought on one of those receipts CA didn't want to release.

Greta's tour of the backyard. There are landscaping pavers used for the flowerbed and stepping stone pavers throughout.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

15 seconds into the video that a single paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one?

Great catch re: the paver. I agree. Definitely looks like there was (or should have been) at least one other paver there in front on the playhouse.
Also, look how long it takes them to come clean about who took the gas cans .... how anxious Cindy was to get that storage room closed back up- wonder what else they learned was missing from there that they haven't volunteered info on-you can see the axe still hanging there, also CA mentions as they are walking back there that there were several things back there they need to replace....
Greta asks her about the shovel-why borrow from a neighbor, didn't they have one..Cindy goes into the explanation of keeping the storage bldg. locked (had they replaced the lock already-in this video it is unlocked?)

I am wondering if anyone ever asked George about getting the metal wedge back from Casey - the original excuse he offered up to Casey for wanting to get into her trunk??? Where is it??? Beyond me why he was tippy toeing around going into her trunk in the first place..He had a key, just go open it up.

Folks, we have too many conversations going on regarding the remains and I think important information is getting lost between threads.
I am going to close this one and start a new NO DISCUSSION thread where you can list what you think is among the items recovered.
Theories and thoughts are being posted in the remains discussions already. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was trying to let all the therads fly and I shouldn't have.

We can reopen this thread later. there are too many threads discussing the items found and info is getting lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat