What will happen to the Anthonys?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the weight letter was mean but didn't they already know at that point that everything was being released through the media? Might very well been one of those situations where GA wanted to reach out to her and say hello and had nothing to say but "WHAT DID YOU DO" but couldnt exactly say that so he stayed on a safe topic.

Personally, I do not care what happens to Any of them.

Unless Casey gets thrown in prison again or someone finally decides to get even with her.

I hope the People of Orlando and where ever Casey goes make her live a living breathing Hell.

I hope the public shuns her, it does not matter which attorney takes her in.
She will lie lie lie to them as well, heck, she might even steal some things.

Casey will always be a sociopath and there is nothing that will change it.

What will happen to the Anthonys....? Maybe their darling daughter will break their necks, maybe she'll kill more of their pets, maybe they'll self destruct fighting over all the money to be made on the body of their dead grand daughter. Hopefully their time in the spotlight is OVER so we as a society can move on to more important and less disgusting topics. i am so tired of them. They have no class, morals or integrity. I am so glad i do not have to live in their neighborhood. They make me want to clear my throat, spit, and use Listerine. YUCK!

They ALL have blood on their hands. I cant even imagine that any of their family will want to know them after this. Even poor George to be honest because he did something to cover for Casey and that's why he couldn't tell the complete truth on the stand and the jury thought he was was 'a creep'. Cindy lied through her teeth and Lee was totally evasive!

From day 1 the police should have been informed - Im sorry but any other family would have KNOWN that something was wrong after a few days...what Grandparents would not DEMAND to speak to Caylee or the babysitter after just a couple of days away from home?

They ALL deserve one another!

Ok, so besides the posts I've done in other threads about the suspicious behavior of GA & how I felt he was hiding things...I just came across another oddity. George sent Casey a letter in prison in March of 2009, 3 months after Caylee's remains were found, and his letter tells Casey "I see you have put on a few lbs.! I realize that you cannot run/work out, but just be careful! Can you request or get a chance to have some outdoor activity?" How strange is that? I'm not saying that's evidence of anything, just sayin' that is really odd behavior & thing to ask about if he just found out 3 months ago that is granddaughter is for sure dead & he and ICA are newly grieving. He was worried about her weight at that point? That family puts the disfunction in disfunctional. Her jail letters also indicate her obsession for caloric intake & diet foods...now I'm beginning to understand why. That's just another of my random observations on suspicious behavior of GA. I think he knew what happened long before. I wanted to start a thread on all the odd/suspicious statements & actions of GA, but apparently I don't have privileges to start a thread. Anyone else find that to be odd though?

Actually, I have always interpreted that to mean he was concerned about her health. He was worried about how she was doing in jail and wanted to make sure her health didn't suffer. (Like when the Americans were held hostage in Iran so many years ago, and they requested workout equipment to stay in shape.)

Look the only way we can combat these people is to not buy a book, watch movie or any tv associated with the Anthony's, lawyers or jury. I for one am taking the Thirty dollars or so I would have spent on a book and sending it to the Orange County SA's office to be donated to the cost of this trial or to the Guardian ad Litem program. We have strength in numbers guys lets do something to make th

I'll read whatever books they come out with--but I'll check them out from the library.

I have a feeling they will all fall apart...

I think George will be thrilled to death to have his daughter with him again in absence of his granddaughter, but I think Caylee's death will eat away at him. I think he knows Casey did it, and I'm sure he'll tip-toe around for a while until he can't take it anymore. He was blamed for this. Cindy will back Casey up before she will back George up. I think he'll stick around as long as he can stand it and then perhaps leave.

I think Cindy will be walking on egg shells around Casey. She'll do anything not to offend her daughter... But I think that eventually, their relationship will only crumble to what it was before. After a while, I bet they'll be back to fighting constantly. No matter what Cindy says, I think she suspects Casey in the back of her mind, and maybe it will eat away at her in time.

Lee is tough for me to figure out. The way he showed emotion for Caylee in court gives me hope. But the way he only spoke for Casey at the funeral gives me doubt... I think, with starting his own family, that he will be tired of the circus and distance himself a bit. Of course, Casey seems to be pretty obsessed with him. I think he might tolerate her, but not go out of his way for her again.

As for Casey, I'm sure she'll get back together with the family immediately while she decides where to go from there. Once she is rich, she won't need them anymore. She clearly doesn't really seem to like them, aside from Lee. I don't think she will make much effort to keep them in her life. Who knows if she can even look them in the face again - she certainly hasn't for the last couple years. I think once she has her fame money, she'll be gone. But she might come crawling back when she sees how the world hates her, and they're all she has... unlike most others, I think she'll try not to get in trouble with the law again. But I do think we will see her, perhaps suing her parents for trying to profit off of Caylee. She would think that only SHE can make money off her daughter.

I'm kind of curious about what the extended family thinks, though - those who told Cindy to her face that Casey was guilty.

I wonder how long it will be until she's back on Facebook.

I can't imagine things will go back to whatever "normal" is with that family. Who knows, though. They seems to like pretending like nothing ever happened.

I think of the O J case the whole world knew he killed his wife, and look where he is today, and even though he has has had the best Lawyers, it did not change the outcome.

I truly believe in the end Justice will Prevail, she is young who would hire her, and her name everyone knows she will just become a total nothing, how they can let her live with them, knowing she killed in cold blood her own flesh and blood just sends chills down my spine, I would be afraid of what she may do to me,!!

I truly believe in the end Justice will Prevail, she is young who would hire her, and her name everyone knows she will just become a total nothing, how they can let her live with them, knowing she killed in cold blood her own flesh and blood just sends chills down my spine, I would be afraid of what she may do to me,!!

I sincerely hope and pray that this is the way it goes for her... but I really don't think so. I'm sure she will live a blessed life. She can make a fortune, move somewhere where very few people know her. She will find some guy. Not everyone will care that she killed her daughter - look at Drew Peterson, who still manages to pick up new wives. There will always be crazies who just don't care. She can have plastic surgery, change her name....

:maddening:

I'd love for her to hit rock bottom like OJ did... but I won't believe it until I see it. Too good to be true, as the saying goes.

These are my thoughts on it today. KC will want nothing to do with CA. CA is the one that told KC's friends that she was a thief and a liar. CA thought that she was making it right with KC by lying and covering for her because in CA's mind she was KC's best friend. LA told us that KC said that CA kept throwing it in her face that she was a bad Mother. So, I'd say that their relationship is forever severed. When it finally hits CA, she'll go out of her mind. I think that once KC is out we'll hear more of how CA treated her. Or she'll put them out of her mind and never speak of them again. I think that GA, although he loves KC he's had his fill of her. She destroyed him. I think that GA and CA will divorce. I think that GA will move out of Florida and I think that CA will end up back in Ohio. LA and Mal have already moved on. Did I hear that they moved to Miami? CA too shall move on. She'll get cosmetic surgery, dye her hair, change her name and move to another country. I don't see that she'll have children or adopt children. She'll be too busy living the good life to burden herself with children. Baez will continue to work for her and with her until her fame wains, which will be short lived. Then she'll be left to her own doings. Which we all know where that leads. CA will want to work as a paralegal..***giggles***, but who would want to hire her? She's been proven to be a liar in the court of law. Who'd want to hire her in the nursing position? She lied about her employees. No one would want to hire her. If she writes a book I don't think that she'll make too much off of that. I predict that it would end up in the dollar stores within 6 months. She has the rights over Caylee's name, photos? Since KC was deemed not guilty for the death of Caylee I see a court case, with JB as her att. having the rights transfered to KC. "I'd watch that trial for sure.". ***wink, wink***. Now that KC will be released CA no longer has the excuse of using the trial as a reason for her to be on disability. She'll run that out eventually. What will she be left with? A broken home, no job, no husband, no KC, a ruined reputation and perhaps time in jail? Wouldn't that be KARMA? Right now CA is looking at $$$ signs. I wouldn't doubt if the A's are on a much needed vacation at the moment. When this all dies down, and it will and reality settles in then changes will happen. These are my thoughts today and they are subject to change. Do I think that KC was guilty. YES. Do I think that her family helped in court. YES. Did her family play both sides of the fence, YES. I think that GA loves her because she's his daughter but he doesn't like the person that she is. I think that CA loves her because she's her daughter and a clone of herself and she's covered for KC all of her life only because she wanted to appear to be the perfect Mother with the perfect family. LA, well, I think that he loves KC and he probably knows more about how KC works then anyone else. He was raised in the same home with the same set of parents. I think that KC and LA's relationship may be on the wain being that he stated in court that KC said, "because I'm a spiteful *****." Also, because he was heard on the recording telling Tony that KC was a liar. So, no matter what happens that family is done with each other. They will all drift apart in time. The only relationship that may be salvaged in the long run is GA's and LA's. But hey, I may be wrong. Some families thrive on their disfunctions. That's what they equate to love. That's all they know. IMO

In this country...

With what "we" value at this juncture in time...

Anthony family will get a reality television show...

And you'll have to hear about them even more.

Here is what I feel is so ironic.

Cindy finally has won. She repeatedly said she couldn't loose her daughter after also loosing Caylee. So she won.

Really?

Has she had a little inkling sometimes paining her soul, that she lost her daughter somewhere along the way after all? Despite all that she did, and I know she did everything she thought she could do, and more, I feel she has also lost Casey. She loves her daughter but Casey doesn't love Cindy anymore. I predict she will never call, she will never visit. Cindy will never hold any of her babies, she'll never meet her new friends. She'll not know where she is or how she is doing. I really am sorry to say that I don't think Casey wants anything to do with anyone from her past again. I predict she will turn against the family even more as soon as she is allowed to begin to talk. She will make up more lies about them, and bring up things from the past, twist stories and lie lie, lie. Ironically, Cindy and George will have to deal with the loss of Casey after all.

I hope they all end up in that swamp after a cleverly crafted home invasion that involves neck breaking and household weapons or maybe chloroform because apparently you can kill with impunity that way.
Watch MJs Doctor get life for legally administering what his junkie client wanted (and hired him to do specifically) and calling 911 within moments. Won't that be classic. Silly Doc- you should have used chloroform to put him to sleep, followed by duct tape, dumped him in the Neverland swan pond and then gone out to party for 31 days.

In this country...

With what "we" value at this juncture in time...

Anthony family will get a reality television show...

And you'll have to hear about them even more.

Thankfully I'm not part of your 'we' but I see your point.

I don't think they would be welcome in Ohio. But the reason I'm predicting a move there is because they have some relatives there.

IIRC there an email from Cindy's brother to their mother saying he was washing his hands of CA, GA and KC because they wouldn't do anything about KC's stealing. so IIRC they don't have any family to go to...

I think the GA and CA will divorce. Everything leading up to this point has been all that's held them together for the past three years. Casey will make a ton of money but be irresponsible with it and end up broke by 35.

I do feel sorry for GA, LA and CA. As totally screwed up as they are, they are still left alone with their thoughts at night and must be in disbelief that THIS is how their lives turned out. I always wonder what the turning point was when things end up going this horribly wrong.

I couldn't care less what happens to the A's. For those who still believe in our justice system, let's see what happens to CA. She took an oath in front of JP and in a court of law to tell the truth. The world knows CA lied. What will our justice system do about that. I say it will do nothing. CA is a criminal not a victim. Out justice system protects the criminals, not the victims.

we don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give'em plenty of
publicity-Will Rogers

I think they will write a book and make some money.

Other than that, they will be haunted by Caylee. Now that the drama of the trial and the possible death penalty of their daughter is over, they will feel the burden that they bear in not testifying honestly, fully and truthfully as to the nature and actions of Casey.

Casey has moved on - she will be delighted to have the attention and money that will come to her and she will appear on every show she can trying to sell her new bigger and better lie.

We will watch all of this in disgust.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back