What Would PROVE KC Did It? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just going by what's known at this time I'd say that the computer, the cell phone, and the car will be evidence that will convict Casey. Computer searches were done when other family members are proven to be at work. There are cell phone records which will probably prove she was home at the time of the computer searches. The cell phone proves she never left the area on June 16th, and the cell phone proves no timeline available for other scenarios. The car shows decomp, chloroform, dna evidence of a deceased Caylee and all this relates back to the computer and cell phone.

I am pretty positive that Cindy said SHE. The question did remain unanswered - KC just ignored it. I will double check tomorrow, but I am quite certain that it wasn't you, but she.

I don't think it matters what was said because KC was the last one seen with the car at Amscot as that is where Tony picked her up after she said she had car trouble. So she can't very well say now that ZFG took the car. Well, of course she could say it but it would be obviously BS.

Not reporting any alarm to her child missing for 31 days.
Not letting on to ANYONE that Caylee was gone.
Going to look for ZFG at Fusion Ultra Lounge

The comment that she didn't need to give ZFG anything because
she supplied everything....even down to the car seat for Caylee...
all the physical evidence in the bag will be tied to the house and
it can't be refuted. How did ZFG do that now?

Not reporting Caylee missing is a huge red flag..add that to all the misinformation she gave LE that first couple of days (work, nanny address, date etc)
The evidence in trunk of car and the proof that the gas gage was working
(nothing wrong with car to dump it at Amscot).
She has never tried to say anyone else had access to her car.
She said that Caylee was with Nanny for a month. The carseat in her abandoned car means she didn't plan on finding Caylee. She certainly would have taken the car seat, in case Zanny showed up at Fusion with Caylee.
^i^

With all the smoke and mirrors, there would appear to be at least some evidence that would be irrefutable. "Zanny" (in theory) could have had pull-ups, blankets, toy horses, etc. I know none of us (well most of us) don't believe any of this mularkey, but what evidence that we know about could point ONLY to KC.

I'll start with:

The masking tape

The last thing I would want to happen if my child went missing, is to be without a vehicle with a car seat to go searching for her. The car being towed from Amscot with the car seat inside, is a big DEAL.

A nice set of fingerprints to autograph the duct tape that KC placed on Caylee...and the heart sticker to seal her fate just for good measure...:woohoo:

Duct tape matches tape oh the gas can in the anthonys garage

Zanny didn't have the gas cans and couldn't have gotten into George's shed as he had it locked. Casey is the one who broke the lock on the shed door and took the gas cans. They were also found in her car AFTER Caylee was missing...so we know Zanny didn't have them. We also know that Zanny doesn't exist but the jury won't.

Nothing I have heard had led me to believe otherwise! Sooo I guess I have nothing to add....I would love to see some evidence that KC did NOT do it....Now THAT would be a true BOMBSHELL!!!! HAHA!!!

Zanny didn't have the gas cans and couldn't have gotten into George's shed as he had it locked. Casey is the one who broke the lock on the shed door and took the gas cans. They were also found in her car AFTER Caylee was missing...so we know Zanny didn't have them. We also know that Zanny doesn't exist but the jury won't.

Tony admits to breaking into the shed (KC was with him).

Why would you think the jury won't know Zanny doesn't exist ??

'Zanny' is on the last 911 call, in KC's written statement, every witness has been asked about her.......etc.

Prosecution will show all LE paperwork that attempts to find this 'Zanny', KC's phone records that contain no 'Zanny', no Zanny apt.....etc.

The jury will be told lots *about* Zanny, but they won't ever SEE her.

(topic) KC's fingerprints on the duct tape, her own statement, & 31 days.

PS I do not remember KC ever saying that Zanny had access to KC's car.

The conversation was "why didn't YOU go back for the car?" which remains unanswered.

I am pretty positive that Cindy said SHE. The question did remain unanswered - KC just ignored it. I will double check tomorrow, but I am quite certain that it wasn't you, but she.

Yep, CA asks "why SHE didn't pick it up" (the car) in one of the jail visits....
& gets no answer. (I think @ sometime KC told CA, 'Zanny" abandoned the car, maybe outside Tonys apt.??)

Very early on IIRC, CA talking about the 'good mother', also said something like....."KC even carries extra car keys, just in case".

Decomp in the car says it ALL, for me.

31 days. I can't get past that. As a parent, I can't imagine waiting 31 days to report a 2 year old child missing.

yeap! for me too. and not only that it was 31 days but her demanor during those 31 days based on friends...she never skipped a beat and it was CA that reported it still not KC.
and of course all the lies and why the lies? and everytime evidence is released there is more and more as opposed to one thing that may clear her...all evidence always points to her not the opposite.

KC's LIES about Zanny the Nanny
There is not one peice of evidence that supports there is a Zanny the nanny.....

1. no one who was involed in Caylee life has ever seen or talked to her
2. there is no phone number, no calls on cell phone
3. there is no pictures
4. there is no money trail
5. there are no myspace or facebook contacts between her and KC
6. there is no address

There is NO ZG=Zanny the Nanny.....none...zip....nada....

This is the ONE thing that the defense HAS to prove.....ZG=Nanny.......

There is not one peice of evidence that supports there is a Zanny the nanny.....

1. no one who was involed in Caylee life has ever seen or talked to her
2. there is no phone number, no calls on cell phone
3. there is no pictures
4. there is no money trail
5. there are no myspace or facebook contacts between her and KC
6. there is no address

There is NO ZG=Zanny the Nanny.....none...zip....nada....

This is the ONE thing that the defense HAS to prove.....ZG=Nanny.......

The defense doesn't have to prove anything - the burden of proof is on the state to prove their charge that KC deliberately murdered Caylee. The question then, is what evidence proves that a premeditated and intentional murder of Caylee was carried out by KC? That is the 'it' in the title of this thread, unless the OP meant something different.

Most murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence because they usually commit this crime when no one else is watching and try to hide all the evidence of the crime. Very few murders are caught on video tape. Without an eye witness to, or a video of the crime or the smoking gun full of great fingerprints, there is no ONE thing that proves guilt, but rather a combination of things that when viewed together leave no doubt as to the culpability of the person charged with the crime.

For me, all I had to hear is that the 22 year old mother did not even mention much less report the baby missing for 31 days. I knew the child was already dead and most likely at the hands of the mother. To me it is as good as a confession. Why? Because it is a completely abnormal response to such a situation. It is unexplainable under any circumstance except that the mother had killed the baby and was trying to hide that fact.

It is a gift that I have; to be able to see through BS.

I completely agree. I think the mother's behavior while her child was "missing" speaks volumes. Even her closest friends seemed beyond shocked that she could go on acting as if everything was normal. That in addition to the Caylee's hair (with signs of decomp) in the truck of Casey's car seem to be the most concrete to me - as far as not being able to easily say the "nanny" did it.

I clearly recall that in one of the court hearings JB stated to the judge that KC stated she was the only one that had access to the car. The reason I remember it was because it was what I considered to be one of his biggest mistakes. It didn’t seem to cross his mind that he might need to say others had access in order to raise reasonable doubt. The prosecution looked kind of shocked when he said that and I believe that only after seeing their expression did he realized he messed up. It was in one of the earlier court hearings.

Well let's hope down the road we don't have a claim of ineffective representation.

I think the mother's behavior while her child was "missing" speaks volumes. Even her closest friends seemed beyond shocked that she could go on acting as if everything was normal. That in addition to the Caylee's hair (with signs of decomp) in the truck of Casey's car seem to be the most concrete to me - as far as not being able to easily say the "nanny" did it.

I just wanted to add that I am only going by what we already know they have as far as evidence - If there are any fingerprints on the duct tape that would be great...

Think there are 3 major factors of guilt in this case.

1. 31 days...no mention of child missing / her behavior during such time

2. decomp in KC"S car

3. "absolutely" no proof that the nanny existed.

And lets pray there is some type of fingerprint evidence on that bag or tape!!!!!!

Casey's handwritten statement, and statements that were recorded by LE is what is proving her guilt right now. Everything has been discredited..all of it..

But doesn't that just prove she lies? She doesn't confess, if one person believes she dropped the baby off or that she was scared if she took the police to Caylee, she would be killed; that's the end of that. I was thinking of a smoking gun, like finger prints, fiber on duct tape and so far as we know; there isn't any.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back