What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Is there a link for that? I seem to remember a high speed car chase where the women who were leaving a Caylee cross sign caught Cindy stealing it and then the Anthonys and the Milsteads chased the women around Orlando at high speeds and scared the women half to death. If i remember correctly they (the A's and the M's) finally managed to trap the women at a dead end and got out of their cars and were appraoching the women in a threatening manner. They even filed charges that never went anywhere.
There is a picture of Cindy ducking down in the chase car that George was driving.
That was a despicible thing to do, the women kept putting the cross up at the dump site and then they would drive by and it was gone. They finally decided to hang around in the dark to see who the thieves were, and VOILA.....there was Cindy jumping out of a car in the middle of the night stealing the cross! There is no good reason for a supposed grieving grandmother to do such a thing. She is a horrible woman and my opinion of her will never change.

I'm not even going to address the majority of your post because it's only one side of the story. The grandmother on the other side pushed her overly sensitive young granddaughter into befriending Cindy and Casey, all so she could get herself in the media spotlight. Even after the young granddaughter was supposedly hospitalized due to the stress that friendship caused her, the grandmother still continued to push the granddaughter, even showed up with her at Blanchard Park for LP's media circus and allowed her to be too friendly, IMO, with strange men the grandmother met on the internet.

This same grandmother, made a public display of filing for a restraining order against Cindy, even took the media into the lawyer with her. She was all about the media. It's no wonder Cindy didn't want her cross there - she was intentionally taunting Cindy so she could film Cindy's reaction. As you said, the charges never went anywhere. There's a reason for that, I'm sure.

It is society's business how they afford things when they misuse funds (MOO) meant to find a child they knew was not missing (MOO) when they lie, obfuscate and obstruct justice to get the murderer of said baby out of the legal consequences of her actions. Cindy Anthony is a proven (in court) perjurer...and GA...who knows what he has lied about. These people enabled their daughter right into murder, lied to help her get out and want to reap the ill gotten rewards off the back of a dead baby. That is despicable and morally reprehensible. IMO.

Is there a link?

I'm not even going to address the majority of your post because it's only one side of the story. The grandmother on the other side pushed her overly sensitive young granddaughter into befriending Cindy and Casey, all so she could get herself in the media spotlight. Even after the young granddaughter was supposedly hospitalized due to the stress that friendship caused her, the grandmother still continued to push the granddaughter, even showed up with her at Blanchard Park for LP's media circus and allowed her to be too friendly, IMO, with strange men the grandmother met on the internet.

This same grandmother, made a public display of filing for a restraining order against Cindy, even took the media into the lawyer with her. She was all about the media. It's no wonder Cindy didn't want her cross there - she was intentionally taunting Cindy so she could film Cindy's reaction. As you said, the charges never went anywhere. There's a reason for that, I'm sure.

It wasn't Cindy's cross and it wasn't Cindy's property and according to Cindy at the time it wasn't her granddaughter found there. You take stuff that does not belong to you and people call you a thief.

Is there a link?

Don't need a link...you may have missed the (MOO) after the statement..but it is my informed opinion that they well knew that baby was dead and not missing while promoting collections for their fund. Once again MOO.

.... Even after the young granddaughter was supposedly hospitalized due to the stress that friendship caused her, ......
+respectfully snipped+

Jeepers! If a "friendship" with Cindy causes hospitalization, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to be her husband ... let alone her daughter.

How is erecting a cross to the memory of Caylee "intentionally taunting" CA?
There was no media there when they erected their crosses.
Suburban drive is not the A's property. CA is the one who likes the power struggles, likes to taunt people ,such as when she called media "magggots leeches and parasites"...

It wasn't Cindy's cross and it wasn't Cindy's property and according to Cindy at the time it wasn't her granddaughter found there. You take stuff that does not belong to you and people call you a thief.

..and lee felt entitled to do the same-----removing the cross/stuffed animals people were leaving on PRIVATE property..

http://www.wftv.com/video/18279883/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Lee Anthony Removes Memorial

A memorial for Caylee placed in front of the Anthonys' home was taken away by the little girl's uncle, Lee Anthony Saturday. (12/15/08)

..speaking of lee----i notice the bridal registry is no longer listed @ bed, bath & beyond.

..surely the 'event' is still taking place october 1st ? or was no-one biting on the $600.00 laundry hamper?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regHome.asp?

Everything is so twisted in this case. Rumors are repeated as fact over and over again by everyone involved including the media.

Sources with no names, adding to stories to make them more interesting to sell papers, people wanting a piece of their 15 minutes of fame.

I could call TMZ right now and tell them I heard CA talking to GA about Casey being in Guam and they could print the story as "fact" because they have a "source". Even though this "source" is living in Louisiana and has never even been to Guam.

It's been 3 years of outlandish rumors and twisted truths.

People LIVE for it.

JMO

I have warned and warned and warned. This thread has turned into personal attacks and snarks. Closed for review and it may remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member