When the trial is all over...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, you guys are really confident she will be found guilty. I love the optimism but you really never know with juries.

She's got so many charges against her I figure they will find her guilty of at least one or more. JMHO :)

Wow, you guys are really confident she will be found guilty. I love the optimism but you really never know with juries.

I've followed the case pretty close and I KNOW that she is guilty of murdering Caylee. The evidence in overwhelming - but I guess I should remember that the jury doesn't know all of the minute details like we do.

I guess I am still a little naive by thinking that our legal system works the way it's supposed to and the guilty people are found guilty and the innocent are found innocent.

It sucks to think that isn't true.

I really hope that Casey fades away after the trial, and I believe that she will. The media coverage for this case increased substantially when the trial began. That is not to say that this case wasn't well-publicized before, but the publicity definitely picked up when the trial started. Therefore, it would make logical sense for the media coverage to decrease greatly when the trial ends.

Besides the appeals process, what new developments could there be in this case after Casey is convicted?

I really hope that Casey fades away after the trial, and I believe that she will. The media coverage for this case increased substantially when the trial began. That is not to say that this case wasn't well-publicized before, but the publicity definitely picked up when the trial started. Therefore, it would make logical sense for the media coverage to decrease greatly when the trial ends.

Besides the appeals process, what new developments could there be in this case after Casey is convicted?

I wasn't thinking that there might be new evidence afterwards. I'm just curious to find out which friends and family stay in contact with her and what could they possibly have to say to her? What could she possibly have to say to them? It would be interesting to me to be able to see ICA's demeanor after the case is over and whether or not she continues to act as if nothing ever happened.

Basically, I guess I'd like to be able to see how her Beautiful Life that she was so excited about and looking forward to once Caylee was out of the way of her partying works out for her.

I wonder if ICA willl be doing one of those in-prison interviews with 48 hours. She'll still be professing innocence, I would guess.

I wonder if ICA willl be doing one of those in-prison interviews with 48 hours. She'll still be professing innocence, I would guess.

For sure she will. They already did a show about the case months ago.
IMO,

there will be at least one episode featuring the case. They have done more than one on some cases.
Although these kinds of shows profess to be about the truth and justice, they are, of course, money makers. The will drag it out as long as they can make money.

There will be several books written as well, probably by CA, and by JB and professional THs and possibly one or more jury members.

:rocker: I HAVE AN IDEA FOR US ALL ----- PLEASE SAY YES, Mods!!!:rocker:

IDEA: In lieu of the sidebar thread we have grown to love and adore can we have a FLORIDA BAR WATCH thread???????
:takeabow::takeabow::blowkiss::takeabow::takeabow:

While I think that it will become public record when the trial concludes, it might give ica the argument that she can never get a fair retrial due to the case record becoming public record. That is if she were to win an appeal for a retrial, and I hope that day never comes. If the jury is hung, the record will remain as it is now, because the state will retry her again.

my big fear is her getting a new trial on appeal. I think HHBP has done an excellent job on his part of trying to keep all decisions that will pass muster with the appellate but if ever there is a whole new trial it will not go as well.

As I wrote in another similar thread-When this trial is over, I will break out the popcorn, because I cannot wait to watch John Morgan tell KC all 'bout herself and basically try her for murder all over again-with less burden of proof.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff
Back