When was the last time Lisa was seen alive

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am aware there have been many "Mother's Little Helpers" over time. But, since there is absolutely no evidence that it happened to Baby Lisa - well, people can bring up all kinds of literature on all kinds of abuse...doesn't mean it was happening to this baby.

I think I know what pictures are being referred to in these posts. In my opinion, those pics show a baby who is most likely overly tired, not drugged. I have pictures of my own kids similar to this (appearing a little "spaced out") as I am sure many people do. JMO

Okay. Forget I wrote that post. My apologies.

OEJ...you are absolutely entitled to your opinion and, as long as it is within TOS, you are allowed to say it. No need to apologize. We all have different opinions and choose to express them here. After all, if we all believed the same thing, there would not be such a site as Websleuths. :D

OEJ--

considering most believe caylee was drugged (and madeleine and her siblings too), i think your post was absolutely valid and i'd still be interested in seeing the pics... :)

I don't see the need to apologize. That was your opinion and you are entitled to it. Some here may agree with certain theories and some may not. But this is a discussion forum so you might as well throw your ideas out there. :)

I am aware there have been many "Mother's Little Helpers" over time. But, since there is absolutely no evidence that it happened to Baby Lisa - well, people can bring up all kinds of literature on all kinds of abuse...doesn't mean it was happening to this baby.

Without a body what kind of evidence would there be?

BBM

What is of even more importance is the fact that there was absolutely not one piece of evidence that led LE to believe that there was an outside intruder.

The motto "Every contact leaves a trace'' by Edmond Locard, a well known criminologist, still guides today's investigations in that a criminal cannot prevent leaving traces of themselves at a crime scene and always takes with them some evidence that they were present at the crime scene. It is this theory that is a huge part of LE investigative principles today.

Nothing to prove that there was an outside intruder? It happened within the home.

BBM

What is of even more importance is the fact that there was absolutely not one piece of evidence that led LE to believe that there was an outside intruder.

The motto "Every contact leaves a trace'' by Edmond Locard, a well known criminologist, still guides today's investigations in that a criminal cannot prevent leaving traces of themselves at a crime scene and always takes with them some evidence that they were present at the crime scene. It is this theory that is a huge part of LE investigative principles today.

Nothing to prove that there was an outside intruder? It happened within the home.

BBM

Exactly. No fibers, hairs, footprints, fingerprints. Nada, nothing. All the police have are lies, lies and more lies. :maddening:

BBM

Exactly. No fibers, hairs, footprints, fingerprints. Nada, nothing. All the police have are lies, lies and more lies. :maddening:

That has been bugging me for a long time, I swear I saw a report on TV from one or more of our local stations saying that no evidence of an intruder was found ,which makes the kidnapping story highly unlikely....darned if I can find it now.

I think I know what pictures are being referred to in these posts. In my opinion, those pics show a baby who is most likely overly tired, not drugged. I have pictures of my own kids similar to this (appearing a little "spaced out") as I am sure many people do. JMO

First of all, these parents have very few photos of Lisa. IMO, it doesn't appear that DB bonded with her baby. I looked at the hospital pic they sold to Dr. Phil and frankly, jeremy appeared more interested and animated than DB. Most parents have 100's of photos of their babies, not these two. I will now look again at Lisa's eyes. I put nothing past DB...nothing.

First of all, these parents have very few photos of Lisa. IMO, it doesn't appear that DB bonded with her baby. I looked at the hospital pic they sold to Dr. Phil and frankly, jeremy appeared more interested and animated than DB. Most parents have 100's of photos of their babies, not these two. I will now look again at Lisa's eyes. I put nothing past DB...nothing.

How do you know how many pictures they have of Baby Lisa?? And, the amount of photos are an indicator of how bonded one is with their child?? Parents will tell you that with a first child, they take TONS of pictures, but as the other kids come along, it gets less and less - probably because of lack of free time more than anything else.

A little OT: We had a small gathering before my darling granddaughter, her friends and their dates went off to their senior prom. I swear their must have been 200 pictures taken!! Just an example of what a loving family does (or rather over-does)! :heartbeat:

...but as the other kids come along, it gets less and less - probably because of lack of free time more than anything else.

yeah-- sure sounds like the poor woman had absolutely no free time... with all the drinking and socializing and sleeping off blackouts/hangovers and all...

yeah-- sure sounds like the poor woman had absolutely no free time... with all the drinking and socializing and sleeping off blackouts/hangovers and all...

Lol.

DB may not have had the time or funds for a lot of formal portraits, but with technology being what it is now, it is kind of odd to me that we haven't seen more pics of BL. Cameras have been pretty standard in phones for years, haven't they? Even the cheapo phones have at least some kind of camera. Not to mention web cams and digital cameras can be had for pretty cheap. I do wonder why there is a lack of more photos as BL aged a bit. Is it because of some disconnect or lack of caring on the part of DB? Were all the most current pics of her on the cell phones that the ninja took? The hard drive, perhaps?

Stop it right now, you're killing me!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

jumping off melon's post-- if LE took computers, how long would they keep them? indefinitely?

i actually saw a new pic of lisa earlier today that i'd never seen before... now i'm trying to remember where i saw it lol

How many pictures would the media be willing to pay for? Just because the Irwins have 500 pictures to offer doesn't mean the media is going to pay for all 500 of them. Nearly all of the pictures we see of Lisa on TV are ones that are clear, close-up of her, no one else in the picture. Not every picture is worth the same.

I just don't understand how y'all know how many pictures they have of this child. Perhaps they have 500 of her when she was before the age of 10 months. I don't understand the certainty of your beliefs.

A little OT: We had a small gathering before my darling granddaughter, her friends and their dates went off to their senior prom. I swear their must have been 200 pictures taken!! Just an example of what a loving family does (or rather over-does)! :heartbeat:

I'm sorry, but that is quite the generalization and rather offensive (jumping off of this post and the one you quoted). If you don't have hundreds of pictures of your offspring or other family members then you are not a loving family? I think IMO that is REALLY over-reaching. I have literally hundreds of pictures of my first baby. Then less than that with my second. My last two, hardly any at all. So that means I don't love my 2 youngest or never bonded with them? Ugh. I do not take pictures at every family gathering either. I am just not a big picture taker, never really have been.

I honestly do not see how there is a connection between the amount of pics of Lisa and her relationship with her parents or their love (or lack thereof) for her. I understand that nothing is going on right now, no new "facts" to discuss, but wow. Just wow. JMO

How many pictures would the media be willing to pay for? Just because the Irwins have 500 pictures to offer doesn't mean the media is going to pay for all 500 of them. Nearly all of the pictures we see of Lisa on TV are ones that are clear, close-up of her, no one else in the picture. Not every picture is worth the same.

I would think that even the pics that aren't worth monetary value to license would pop up on the findlisairwin site. Somewhere, one of the news sites has some pics (that I believe are :waitasec: foggy memory again) from the party that was recent to BL going disappeared. You would think those should be posted on the site her mother runs, since they are the most recent. That site originally had a tab for pics and videos but it was removed. Kind of puzzling that DB has the means and the time to get her daughters pics put up on her own website yet there is nothing new in that arena. *Adds that to the list of puzzling behavior by DB*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back