Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I see it clearly! He has on a red t-shirt with a black stripe around the chest area and he has too much hair for it to be PG.

I just had a strange thought - what if that is Garrido when he is younger and that girl that looks like Jaycee is the girl on the business cards? I think it only makes a little sense due to the time frame and that folks were saying that girl looked like it was more 80's... maybe it was more early 90's? Then again, I don't know why that pic would have been where it was and displayed unless Jaycee had it because she is one of the young girls in the pic?

That's just a trick of light, it doesnt make sense for someone to be standing in the middle of a group of posed people looking to the rear.

Did you try to find the figure in the other photo? It looks pretty clear to me, but you could be right.

I just had a strange thought - what if that is Garrido when he is younger and that girl that looks like Jaycee is the girl on the business cards? I think it only makes a little sense due to the time frame and that folks were saying that girl looked like it was more 80's... maybe it was more early 90's? Then again, I don't know why that pic would have been where it was and displayed unless Jaycee had it because she is one of the young girls in the pic?

if its early 90's or so there shouldnt be a swimming pool

Sorry cant contribute to the photos.
I don't see anything you all see...But if you come up with 2 girls that would be Awesome. :)

Okay well, and the point is?????

If LE took the photo, they obviously thought it had some relevance in the case....or they wouldn't have taken it. So, perhaps it was a "family photo" of the "happy Garrido family" on some vacation somewhere. OR, perhaps it was something Jaycee imagined as being family. I think the fact that LE already has it, makes it a mute point in our getting to the bottom of anything?????

Sorry cant contribute to the photos.
I don't see anything you all see...But if you come up with 2 girls that would be Awesome. :)

most i saw was one young girl and one young woman.
all the other stuff was blurry like it was a ghost in a movie

Now I see it clearly! He has on a red t-shirt with a black stripe around the chest area and he has too much hair for it to be PG.

Hmmm, I have to agree with Natal, I think this is just from the sun on the clear plastic mirror, combined with the picture being at an angle and the poor quality. If this were a fifth person then they would be between the central figure and the small child on the right, wouldn't they?

I see three people for sure, probably four, though :)

If LE took the photo, they obviously thought it had some relevance in the case....or they wouldn't have taken it. So, perhaps it was a "family photo" of the "happy Garrido family" on some vacation somewhere. OR, perhaps it was something Jaycee imagined as being family. I think the fact that LE already has it, makes it a mute point in our getting to the bottom of anything?????

That is if we can trust LE to find any possible missing girls and not just do a coverup or another missed opportunity.

well the police seized everything there. including jaycee and the girls pets.
we maybe turning over every rock though, to get to the truth.

Hmmm, I have to agree with Natal, I think this is just from the sun on the clear plastic mirror, combined with the picture being at an angle and the poor quality. If this were a fifth person then they would be between the central figure and the small child on the right, wouldn't they?

I see three people for sure, probably four, though :)

Yeah it could be. It depends on how you look at the picture. Sometimes I see it clearly and other times I don't. :waitasec:

I think you are probably right unless there is some reason not to consider it. It is more I think because we are grasping for more info.

The point is if we can figure out whether these are Jaycee's children or two different children then we may have some further evidence of the two missing girls. Is it a lot? No, but it's more than anyone else has turned up so far. We don't have much to go on.

ETA: I just re-read this and it sounded a little harsher than I meant it. You're right in that it is probably nothing, but since we have a meager amount of information on the two girls I figured it couldn't hurt to check this out.

That is if we can trust LE to find any possible missing girls and not just do a coverup or another missed opportunity.

If there were other girls Jaycee would have told them, after all, this photo was framed and among their stuff, they obviously know everyone in the picture.

If there were other girls Jaycee would have told them, after all, this photo was framed and among their stuff, they obviously know everyone in the picture.
JC more then likely did tell LE what ever she may know, and I am sure it would not include where the girls were being kept: I am almost sure that is a question they would have asked early on.
But LE seems to drop balls over there, and another missed opportunity would be too painful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back